mobil van, van Morrison Fave mobil van, van Song

Ray_Le_Blanc posted on Aug 24, 2008 at 07:08AM
My favourite Van song is either "Someone Like You" (because it was 'our song' at my 2006 wedding) or "In the Days Before Rock n Roll" from the "Enlightenment" album.

mobil van, van Morrison 35 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Ray_Le_Blanc said…
Other songs I like are "Into the Mystic", "Summertime in England", In the Garden", "Vanlose Stairway", "Philosopher's Stone", etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, and so on .......
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mercedes_w_s said…
Ooo, I like Philosopher's Stone, but I think 'Days Like This' is my favourite song, though I not his best album by far. At one of my old jobs I picked the music to be played in the shop, I played 'Enlightenment' every day for about two months! its a good album.
I think "Enlightenment" is a great album. I love "In the Days Before Rock n Roll". The spoken part at the beginning is really interesting. Apparently Van got upset when a concert-goer called out "Where's Justin?" at a concert.
I've heard "Brown Eyed Girl" too many times. Van has written some really great songs but I usually hear "Brown Eyed Girl". I suppose it's his most radio-friendly song.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Russell_Howard said…
I like "Behind the Ritual" from "Keep it Simple" and "In the Garden" from "No Guru, No Method, No Teacher".
lebih dari setahun yang lalu rodstarr2001 said…
"Here Comes The Night" always be my fave Van song ! whilst here can anyone tell me why Harry Potter was involved with Vans "Philosophers Stone" I wasn't sure if Potter was a van fan or just a Pot Head ?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu SuzieQ83 said…
I like the romantic songs - "Someone Like You", Have I told You Lately", "In the Afternoon", "Brown Eyed Girl", etc. And Rodstarr2001 do you live in the US?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Russell_Howard said…
I also like "In the Days Before Rock 'n Roll". What about the Muppets song "Being Green" from the "Hard Nose the Highway" album? Terrible.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Dr_Watson said…
I like a lot of the tracks from "Hard Nose the Highway". "Purple Heather", "Autumn Song", "The War Children" and "Warm Love" are all great.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu PaulPaul1975 said…
I like virtually the whole "Veedon Fleece" album. Throw the song "Tupelo Honey" into there as well.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu waterlilybarb said…
My favourite song - not just favourite Van song - is "Into the Mystic", from the "Moondance" album. I could listen to it forever...though my singing along would annoy everyone within earshot.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu nasty_girl said…
I like "Autumn Song", "Someone Like You", "In the Afternoon", "Into the Mystic", "Summertime in England", "That's Entrainment", "Don't Look Back" and "Days Like This".
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Micah_Gidro said…
I like making mix CDs to "spread the word" about Van. I taylor then to my audience. I don't think I'm doing wrong because I'm promoting Van among my moronic friends. Friends and frenemies. Anyway I like "In the Days Before Rock n Roll".
lebih dari setahun yang lalu macnagle said…
I like Autumn Song. I cannot get this song from Napster and from Itunes I have to get the whole album. Does anyone have an MP3 of Autumn Song I can have?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu The_Blue_Flame said…
I love "Ringworm" from "The New York Sessions" and various other Bang ripoff albums.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Bloar_Svensen said…
I love all the stuff on "Keep it Simple". "That's Entrainment" is cool.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Kent_Uzziah87 said…
My favorite Van Morrison song hasn't been written yet. Get it? I want the Man to keep going forever.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Amanda_Morton said…
I like "Celtic New Year" from "Magic Time".
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Kristopfk_Silo said…
I like "Behind the Ritual". That's what I'm playing now.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Maxine875 said…
I like "Summertime in England". Long, but beautifully long.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jarik said…
"Have I Told You Lately","Brown Eye Girl","Into The Mystic" and "Wild Nights". I'm sure I'm forgetting something but those are the ones on the
top my head right now.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Howard_Yeates said…
Let's move right away from "greatest hits". How about "Ring Worm", Summertime in England" and "In the Days Before Rock and Roll"?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu della401 said…
I like the John Lee Hooker version of "Gloria" and any duet sung with Brian Kennedy. I like "Crazy Love" and "Just a Closer Walk With Thee" the old hymn.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu spittinglama said…
Sense of Wonder, Master's Eyes, Lifetimes, Tir na nOg, In the Garden, Summertime In England, When The Healing Has Begun, Cry for Home, Ballerina, and "our song" What Would I Do. The last is not written by VM but is the best version I know.(I basically like everything between Tupelo Honey and Enlightenment except the "Hits". I hope you "Hits" fans in Chicago were happy last night. All 6 of you. You can even tell Van hates singing "Brown-Eyed Girl" Oh Well/ I really hope that you enjoyed it anyway. Sorry to be bitter. Shanti Cubed, Lama
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Jerang_Nieblitz said…
I like "Soul" from "Keep it Simple" and "Gloria".
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Frida79 said…
I love "Not Supposed to Break Down" from "Philosopher's Stone". Why wasn't that on any recent 'best of' albums? And "Into the Mystic". Also "Listen to the Lion" from "St Dominic's Preview".
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Cal_Avery said…
Like Spitting Lama I like so many songs. What about "That's Life"? I hate "Brown Eyed Girl". Too poppy. I like Van's weird or mystical songs. What about "In the Days Before Rock 'n Roll"? Great song. I don't like anything that sounds like a Top 40 Hit. I need something with a little more in it.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dingoboy said…
I like "That's Life", "Sloop John B.", "In the Days Before Rock and Roll", "Into the Mystic" and "Vanlose Stairway".
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dingoboy said…
I like "Summertime in England".
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Lipstick44 said…
I like Behind the Ritual, Healing Game, Tupelo Honey and Mystic Eyes.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Jon_Jon_2000 said…
I like Anaconda and Wrecking Ball. But what is like? I don't care. If no God then there is no point to being moral. I feel I've lived for nothing. We are just organisms trying to get ahead of the other guy. I hate it. Nothing matters. Even are thoughts are random and make no sense without God.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu VanFreak49 said…
Transformation, why must I always explain, Astral weeks, Madame George, into the mystic, summertime in englnd, Santa Fe, etc etc etc.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TeaBone said…
Did he do the Midnight Cowboy song everybody's talkin'?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Pantsonfire909 said…
No, that was Harry Neilson.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Covid_Joe said…
1. Full Force Gale
2. Listen to the Lion
3. Madame George
4. Jackie Wilson Said
5. Wild Night
6. Almost Independence Day
7. Cleaning Windows
8. Into the Mystic
9. Tupelo Honey
10. Someone Like You
11. Did Ye Get Healed?
12. Domino