vampire What's Your favorit Vampire Movie?

Snake-Eye posted on Oct 27, 2009 at 02:28AM
Hmmm well... Underworld is my all time.
I also love: Dracula 2: Ascension, Monster Squad, Fright Night, Queen of the Damned, John Carpenter's Vampires, Dracula 2000, Lost Boys, Blade, Los Muertos, Interview with the Vampire, Dracula 3000, Fearless Vampire Killers & Van Helsing. :D
 Hmmm well... underworls is my all time. I also love: Dracula 2: Ascension, Monster Squad, Fright Nig

vampire 8 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pennywize said…
hmmm
hmmm youd think that people would be all over this one so ill be the first. my collection includes from dusk till dawn underworld 1 2 3 van helsing twilight blade 1 2 3 4 the forsaken strange things happen at sundown salems lot remake queen of the damned bram stokers rise interview lost boys & tribe fright night the breed dracula 2000 john carpenters vampires vampires los muertos vampires out for blood 30 days & bled. but fav? hmmmmm ????????
lebih dari setahun yang lalu vampireempire said…
Tough one as I really enjoy all vamp movies...

Lost Boys, Bram Stokers Dracula and Interview With The Vampire
lebih dari setahun yang lalu RosalynCabenson said…
Bram Sorkes Dracula, Interview with The Vampire, queen of the damned, From Dusk till dawn, Jogn Carpenters Vampires, John Carpenters Vampires: Los Muertos, Underworld: Evolution, Blade 2
lebih dari setahun yang lalu PINK33 said…
heart
That isz so tough one....... iey think my favorite isz Tha Twilight series nd tha one with aaliyah in it...!!!!!!!.....
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lorrainealejaga said…
big smile
Ahaaa, Me my Faves Vampire movie is twilight, its the coolest movie ever..
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tomfeltonfan44 said…
Bram stoker's Dracula was really good. I don't like twlight at all because, in my opinion vampires are not supposed to sparkle....(but hey, if you like twilight , it's your choice)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Lellibo said…
I think the vampire movie that i first fell in love with was bramstokers it's the original and i don't think it will ever lose it's appeal to me. Interview with the vampire is just fantastic captured the essence of the book perfectly which is where i think queen of the damned fell flat even though i enjoiyed it.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu storm-hawk said…
heart
Underworld is the best althought i think it is strange that when you become a lycanthrope\vampire you turn blue.