vampire Why?

khfan12 posted on Jun 25, 2008 at 03:07AM
Are vampires real or not? Why does everybody ask the same question? I have always wondered why they ask that question. Who are they, you ask? Non-belivers. Day walkers who laugh at the thought of us vampires exisitng. I want to prove them wrong. Some want to make it their purpose to see a vampire. Do some vampires walk in daylight?
Why do the non-belivers hate us so? Why cant they just leave the belivers alone in peace? Why do we just let them push us around? Because we aren't stupid, that's why. We don't wan't to start a war with the dumb and stupid. Yes, i called them stupid. That's because they should see a vampire and until they do, they will keep laughing at us belivers. We must prove them wrong. Show them your true selves, the self that drinks blood and flies. You all must show your fangs.
This must NEVER be copied. I spent two hours writing this and 12 min. typing it. I still have one more thing to say:
PROVE THE NON-BELIVERS WRONG. SHOW YOUR FANGS.

vampire 4 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DrDevience said…
I don't think it so much that people are unwilling to believe that vampires exist in some form (at least not in this Spot) but more so a problem of believing that one would act like a teenager and 'show' themselves all over the Internet...

I think a true vampire would be much smarter than that.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cowgirlfromhell said…
Well no one on this spot would laugh at believers because it is the Vampire Spot but people are entitled to their own opinion. You have stated your opinion and it's quite rude to call people dumb and stupid because they have a different opinion and perspective on things.
I, myself do not believe in vampires. I like the idea of them and the stories told, that's why I'm on this spot.
There might be vampires, I don't know, I can't ever be sure, so forgive me if you are, I just find it unlikely.
And as DrD said, ''I think a true vampire would be much smarter than that'' about vampires showing themselves, not just on the internet, but anywhere. Unless that person/vampire wants to die that is, an old fashioned vampire hunt, hey, we supposedly killed witches, why not vampires =P
No offence to you if you are a vampire, you have no way of proving that to me, just words on a computer screen, so I can't be sure.
If there is such thing I'd like to see on though...I think.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu khfan12 said…
look, i didn't mean to insult anybody. i just wanted to express myself somehow. And my cousins were the reason i said the words.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Jimena said…
well i think that vampires really exist but is like cowgirl says, they would be hidden, they wouldn't be saying to everybody that they are vampires, they would spend their time mingling with humans, but still i think that they are among us , and maybe you are one, don't know
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu