vampire A Kuis I Took On My Yearbook Results.

khfan12 posted on Jun 13, 2008 at 03:22AM
10 HOURS IN EMO VAMPIRE HEAVEN *4 GIRLS* *GAYS AND BIS WELCOME* *LOOOOONG ANSWERS*
ANDELINE *THE MISUNDERSTOOD*

mk, so u pull out sliver a paper and unfold it, and try to read wat it says *it has sloppy hand writing* ''number 6?'' u say holding the piece of paper, and a black haired vampire with red eye-liner * he goes to ur skool* walks into the closet without u. wen u walk in u find him at the opposite end leaned up against the wall. then he looks at the door and u hear a rustling noise outside the door. u know that we r all piled up against the door trying to listen to wats going on inside. u get a grin on ur face and hit the door. and we all jump there r even a couple of girls that screamed. andeline chuckles and says ''cruel, yet humane.'' he walks toward u and wraps his arms around ur waist and asks ''r u scared of me?'' and u say ''a little'' and he lets out a deep growl, u know hes trying to scare u. ''r u scared now?''. u smile and lean in ''not in the least'' and u kiss him. and he draws u in closer he presses u against the wal and trys to get closer to u. ur hands entangle in his hair and his hands roam ur body. afer he gets comfortable with u his kisses become more heated and passionate and u can barely control urself.soon his kisses r traveling lower and lower until they reach ur neck. he licks the nape of ur neck. which sends shivers down ur spine an then he sinks his teeth into u and begins to lap up every single drop of ur blood.u hug him close until he is finished. after a few more minutes of kissing i knock on the door and tell u times up. so u to kiss one last time and go bacm into the party. wen u go back to sit in ur seat he grabs ur arm and pulls u inti his lap. all night he whispers sweet nuthings in ur ear and then he asks u to be his and u reply wih a kiss. u moved out of ur parents house wen u turned 16 and married andeline underneath a big oak tree and he turned u th first nite of ur honeymoon then 10000 years later u both decde u have had ur fill of life and u watch the sunrise and u turn to dust in each others arms. the end!!

vampire No balasa