ugly betty Shock! Season 4 Now Begins On Oct 16!!

waichingliu81 posted on Oct 02, 2009 at 08:08PM
those (idiots) at ABC have now pushed back the date for the season 4 premiere of ugly betty in US.

link

this was announced on michael ausiello's twitter page, 2 hours ago from today. darn it!

ugly betty 3 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu snuggles8959 said…
angry
waichingliu81 - I read this earlier today & WTF is going on!!!. I was looking forward to the season premiere next week & started countingdown..now I need to start a new countdown again!! No real explaination by ABC on why...are they trying to get rid of the show?? Hopefully, this will be the last time!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu waichingliu81 said…
'are they trying to get rid of the show??'

that's the impression i am getting from ABC- i have a feeling they don't care about ugly betty anymore and don't wish to be associated with it. if anything, they are trying to get this show cancelled and piss a lot of fans off. and what a way to insult us by moving the release date of the season 4 premiere to 2 weeks later.

the letters ABC should stand for something else other than american broadcasting corporation.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu BeSafe said…
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Arrggghhhh this makes me so mad! >_< I'm going to have to write these people, seriously what is there problem?!