series twilight Have anda read Midnight Sun?

patriautism posted on Jun 30, 2009 at 05:46AM
Do you think Stephanie should or shouldn't start working on it again?

series twilight 10 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Anikah13 said…
big smile
i think she should finish it because it is really good so far and its kinda cool to know what everybody else is thinking for once. also edward has a really fascinating train of thought and he is just so cool to read about!! somebody else did a few chapters of an afterthought of the twilight series called dark horizons. its not very well written but the story is okay. you should have a read of that. type in: "dark horizons by chala" on a search engine and it should be on a scribd site. anyway i think stephenie should DEFINATELY carry on with midnight sun!!
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu candi_gb said…
Yes, I read it and thoroughly enjoyed a different perspective of the story. I wish that Steph would finish it. I have read her post about why she quit writing Midnight Sun, and I understand, but at the same time I feel like she is letting us, the fans, down. I hate to say this, but maybe she should just be more careful about who she trusts with her work. I know I would be extremely careful. It's hard to know who you can trust now days. And that's sad :(
lebih dari setahun yang lalu patriautism said…
I agree with both of you...
i love midnight sun, and i love reading the thoughts around him (especially the ladies).
I think she should get over the fact that it was leaked and continue writing it.
it's just a rough draft that's only a quarter done. a lot of it could change. i think all her fans would be lined up for it.
about the fan fiction thing, i tried that..
it's just not the same. most of it usually depicts the fans opinion of what the characters should do.
i like the mystery of a book before i read it, and the fan fiction doesn't really supply that.

maybe we should start a million fan march for midnight sun!?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DippyDO said…
I would love for Stephenie to finish the book. It is excellent and shows just how complex Edward actually is. She could just pick and choose from the other three books and put it all in one book. A movie would be excellent. But this should be done before the stars all go on to other things.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu twilight4ever-4 said…
cool
I want her to finish it too because i have no books to read now that I've finished the series. I agree wit all of u.!!
yeah it really does edward justice. i also like the other things you learn.
for instance edward can only get the gist of charlie's thoughts because he has a private mind like bella's.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mayra7632000 said…
smile
i would love her to finish the story...i loved the story..well what she had done..and that was only a rough draft..imagine the whole thing completely done..and i agree with you patriautism..i think she should get over the fact that it was leaked and continue writing it..this story would definitely sell if it was done and published
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Madeline_Cullen said…
i agree i would love 4 her 2 finish it
you're right she she should get over it.
i mean half the stuff that comes out these days is leaked.
if she doesn't want to publish it, she should at least do the fans a favor and finish it.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mayra7632000 said…
smile
or heck someone should just leak into it again and get a finished midnight sun..haha kidding..but hey she might have it secretly done..you never know..no but she should at least be kind enough to finish it for the fans..but what i don't get is that she knows (or at least should know) that soooo many of her fans love this story..why not finish it when knowing it would definitely please so many and again do very well in stores