series twilight So... What do anda think about the serigala Pack Cast in New Moon? Let's see their bio/trivia...

rachaelwsz posted on Mar 24, 2009 at 09:09AM
So they have confirmed the wolves. Here's the bio/trivia that I digged up:

Paul: Alex Meraz

Birth Name
Alejandro Meraz

Height
5' 11" (1.80 m)

Trivia
Attended the New School for the Arts, and is an avid painter and illustrator.

Was nominated for a Dora Mavor Award.

Emily Young: Tinsel Korey
Height
5' 6" (1.68 m)

Personal Quotes
"You have to live, breath and eat it, or you'll get kicked out of the game"

Acted in:

1.Wyvern (2009) (TV)
2."Rabbit Fall" .... Zoe (7 episodes, 2008)
3.Mothers&Daughters (2008) .... Cynthia
4. Too many to list

Sam Uley: Chaseke Spencer

Actor:
"Into the West" (2005) TV mini-series .... Voices That Carry - Old (unknown episodes)
Red Dead Revolver (2004) (VG) (voice) .... Shadow Wolf/Chief Running Moon/Duellist
DreamKeeper (2003) (TV) .... Eagle Boy
Skins (2002) .... Teen Rudy

Trivia:
He was a college freshman, midway through his first semester, when he bought a one-way plane ticket to New York City and never looked back. With a hundred bucks in his pocket and more moxie than sense, this Lakota kid who had grown up on reservations and small towns in Montana and Idaho was determined to make it as an actor on the toughest stage of them all.He is also a Guns n’ Roses fan.

Jared: Bronson Pelletier
Trivia:
Loves snowboarding in Alberta.

Idolizes Bob Marley, Jimi Hendrix, A Tribe Called Quest.

His parents are divorced.

Danced Pow Wow and Fancy Dance.

Is a Plain Cree native and is originally from Askinootow First Nation

Jacob Black: Taylor Lautner

Date of Birth
11 February 1992, Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA

Birth Name
Taylor Daniel Launter

Height
5' 10½" (1.79 m)

Trivia:
Since moving to Los Angeles, Taylor has booked roles on "My Wife and Kids" (2001), "Summerland" (2004), "The Bernie Mac Show" (2001), and the The Nick & Jessica Variety Hour (2004) (TV). In addition to television, Taylor has been very successful in the voice over work. Taylor has booked a recurring role as Youngblood on the cartoon "Danny Phantom" (2004) as well as he has recording two episodes of "What's New, Scooby-Doo?" (2002) and 'Charlie Brown'. Taylor has also booked a series regular of a pilot presentation called Which Way Is Up? (1977) along with the voice of Silas in an animation series entitled 'Silas and Brittany'.

*couldn't find any info on Tyson Houseman(Quil Ateara) and Kiowa Gordon(Embry Call).they are kinda 'new' :D"

So whatcha think?

So they have confirmed the wolves. Here's the bio/trivia that I digged up: Paul: Alex Meraz B

series twilight 5 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cullengirl1597 said…
Hm i think they could have picked a better Embrey and maybe even a LESS nerdy quill. They need to be dorks i think. Thats who they r. And emily needs to be less of a diva that girls looks like she just walked on a run way not like shes making dinner for werewolfs!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mayra7632000 said…
smile
i actually like the other guy they used in the twilight movie..dont know if he was embry or quil..but he was good for either one..but yeah the only characters that im concerned about are embry and quil..the rest seem pretty good...and we still have to see how they're going to dress them and do make up on them for the movie..so well see
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sinai114 said…
alex meraz is the perfect paul!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu r-pattz said…
as long as they all have Native American background
lebih dari setahun yang lalu edwardgirl13 said…
monkey
Why did you put every thing on Embry???/
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu