series twilight Help!

BellaCullen96 posted on Feb 28, 2009 at 03:25AM
Does anyone know the date Edward and Bella got married on? I looked a million times but I could never find it. Does it even say? If you do find it could you tell me where it was?
save

series twilight 3 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu teamedward1918 said…
smile
No, I don't know the day, but since we are on the topic of helping out each other, could you give me some creative ideas for a twilight release/viewing party? KEYWORD: CREATIVE
Thanks!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sweet_twilight said…
big smile
They get married on the 13th of August. A month before Bella's birthday!
Reference: Eclipse page 610
Quote: Alice - "I only have until August thirteenth at the latest..."
Hope that helps.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu BellaCullen96 said…
Thanks. I only read the books once, but I am desperately trying to finish The Host, then my mom wants me to read this book series called The Gunslinger. As soon as I finish them I will read the Twilight series like five times in a row. I wanted to know because I am trying to write all the dates and stuff on my calander (I LOVE Twilight so I try to celebrate everything, even the smallest things). If you have anymore dates, then can you post them here? And Renesmee's birthday is the 10th, right? My friend says its the 11th, but it says that Bella was passed out OVER 2 days, then Bella says she stopped aging 3 days ago when Alice gave her her birthday present on the 13th, and Bella was changed right after Renesmee was born. Am I right?
 Thanks. I only read the buku once, but I am desperately trying to finish The Host, then my mom wants