series twilight OME!!!! THE TWILIGHT MOVIE MEADOW SCENE!!!!! OME OME OME!!!!!

starry-eyed posted on Jul 05, 2008 at 12:37AM
okay i found this on another part of fanpop and i really wanted 2 share it w/ every body!!! here it is:
(Edward & Bella are intensly close... riveting the both of them.)
Bella: I'm not afraid.
Edward: You should be.
(He abruptly and effortlessly scoops her up into his arms.)
Edward: Hold on.
(Then he flings her onto his back and starts running.)
(Edward races through the forest, dark trunks STROBING past as he picks up speed faster and faster. Bella clings onto his back as it seems he'll collide with the trees, but he avoids them with supernatural grace. It's frightening, nauseating and intoxicating.)
Edward: Are you afraid!?
Bella: No!
(But she clings tighter. Terrified. The climb in altitude. Higher and higher, above the fog layer. Finally, up ahead - THE FOREST'S EDGE fast approaches, a clearing is beyond. The sunlight glows white hot beyond the trees... they're about to emerge from the shadowy darkness, but suddenly - Bella finds herself sitting on the ground, against a tree. All is silent. She's dizzy, tries to regain to equilibrium. Then she realizes she's all alone.)
Bella: Edward? Where are you?
(She rises, then steps just beyond the fringe of the ferns into - A MEADOW. Perfect circle of swaying grass, wildflowers and buttery sunlight. HEAR a stream nearby. Bella looks around and finally sees - EDWARD, his shirt open, standing nearby in the shade of some trees. He watches her cautiously. She takes a step towards him but he holds up a hand. She waits. Finally he takes a deep breath and steps out of the shade.)
Edward: This is why we don't show ourselves in sunlight...
(As the sun hits him.. EDWARD'S skin literally sparkles as if embedded with a thousand of tiny diamonds. He is magnificent, shimmering, like a statue carved from glittering crystal. He moves towards her.)
Edward: This is what I am.
(He nears, clearly expecting her to recoil, but...)
Bella: You're.... beautiful....
(He realizes that she is in awe. She reaches to touch him, but he immediatly backs into the shadows, his skin normal again.)
Edward: (Appalled) Beautiful? I'm a killer Bella. This is the skin of a killer.
(His arm juts into a shaft of light, sparkling again.)
Bella: I don't believe that.
Edward: Because you believe the lie. The camoflage. I'm the world's most dangerous predator. Everything about me invites you in - my voice, my face, even my smell. As if I need any of that...
(He's suddenly behind her -- then in front of her -- then by a tree, darting so fast we only see where he lands.)
Edward: As if you could outrun me. As if you could fight me off.
(He abruptly rips off a large tree limb, then throws it against a tree trunk with explosive force. Bella flinches, but holds her ground, unshakable.)
Edward: I'm designed to kill.
Bella: I don't care.
Edward: I've killed people.
Bella: It doesn't matter.
Edward: I wanted to kill you. I've never wanted a human's blood so much in my life. I'm dangerous to you.
Bella: I trust you.
Edward: Don't.
Bella: I trust you Edward, I'm here.
(She takes his hand. He reels at the warmth of her touch. She leans in, drawn to him. She leans in, drawn to him, unaware that her throat is nearing his lips... then suddenly he's gone.)
Bella: Edward?
(She looks over to find that he's on the other side of the meadow catching his breath.)
Edward: You... took me by surprise. (collecting himself) I don't know how to... do this.
(He moves back towards her. Slowly.)
Edward: Me, and my family, we're different from others of our kind. We only hunt animals. We've learned to control our hunger... (shaking his head) But you, your scent, it's like a drug to me. Like my own personal brand of heroin.
Bella: (realizing) Oh... I thought you hated me when we first met.
Edward: I did. For making me want you so badly. I'm still not sure I can control myself.
(He reaches her again.)
Bella: I know you can.
(He's utterly vulnerable as he looks at her, searching her face for clues.)
Edward: I wish I could undestand this thing you see in me. You look at me with those eyes... (frustrated) I can't read your mind. Tell me what you're thinking.
Bella: I'm afraid.
(Stricken, he sinks gracefully to his knees in the grass.)
Edward: (devastated) Good.
(She sinks down in front of him.)
Bella: Not of that. I afraid.. that you'll dissapear. That I'll lose you.
Edward: (amazed, elated) You don't know how long I've waited for you.
(They're both overwhelmed, taking each other in.)
Edward: And so the lion fell for the lamb.
Bella: Stupid lamb.
Edward: Stupid masochistic lion.
(They share a smile. Then he reaches towards her neck... pausing.)
Edward: Be very still.
(So she does. Exercising great control, he places his hand on her throat... it's so exposed, so vulnerable. The rush between them in overwhelming, but Bella doesn't move.) ......OME OME OME OME OME OME OME OME!!!!!!!! i can't take it!!!! I NEED 2 SEE THE MOVIE NOW!!!!! i started screaming when i first read this!!! please comment and tell me wat ur reaction was!!! OME OME OME OME.....
last edited on Jul 05, 2008 at 12:38AM

series twilight 27 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu starry-eyed said…
4 those who r wondering, OME stands 4 oh my Edward!! my friend came up w/ it and i liked it! and i am still in shock even though i 1st read this like a day ago!!!! ooohhhhh......he is sooooo HOOOOTTTT......
lebih dari setahun yang lalu timbitzk said…
I liked some parts, but others; not so much. Like the pace of some of the lines seemed a bit off for me. And also, if this is pretty much exactly as the scene will be, there are some careless mistakes like "fell for" instead of "fell in love with" and "stupid masochistic lion" instead of "sick masochistic lion."
That's just my opinion, although I'm pretty sure that someone will agree with me lol.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu officefan2010 said…
omg, timbitzk, you cant be THAT picky lol.
jk.
pretty exciting stuff though.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu callstories said…
OME! I love it.
really,timbitzk, now u can't expect it to match every single word in the book!! come on! ur xpectations r a little high! =P i still think its XTREAMLY AWESOME!!!!! i will faint in the theater when i see Robert's body!!!!!! ohhhh...and i really want 2 see how they make his skin sparkle! i wonder if they're gong 2 do a good job...
But officefan2010, it's my job as a faithful fan to be THAT picky! LOL
And I can be a bit of a perfectionist. (Just a bitm lol)
But yes, I'm still excited!!!! EEEEEEEEE =D
lol, its cool, i understand the pickiness.
i want it to be as close as possible too! but i know that there WILL be differences...unfortunately!
lol
i do like this, i wonder if this is part of the ACTUAL meadow scene.
if it is, theyre doing a pretty good job with it!
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DefineDelicate said…
he SPARKLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

AHHHHHHHHHH *JUMPS UP AND DOWN IN EXCITEMENT* I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS MOVIE, I'M DYING OF THIS WAIT. OMGGG AHHHHHHHH *HITS WALL*
lebih dari setahun yang lalu xXEimearDHXx said…
I don't like how they went to the meadow after meeting the Cullens. In the book, they go to the meadow on Saturday, and then go visit the Cullens on Sunday, after Edward has stayed over. THIS JUST CANNOT BE!! LOL
lebih dari setahun yang lalu emma-jeff said…
eeeeeeeeeeeeekkk!!!!!!! OME OME!!!! I caaaant wait!!!!!! It isnt fair!!!!!!!

Thanks for posting by the way! x
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ceo07 said…
I cant wait to see it and they can include everyting and have it in a perfect order im really looking forward they stayed pretty close to the book = )
lebih dari setahun yang lalu anna_macesar said…
OMG OME OMG OME OMG OME!!!
I swear I have no patience for this movie to come out.
NONE.
I badly wanna see it.

Oh, and this is almost pretty similar to the book....hmm
hey,xXEimearDHXx, ummmm i re read the whole thing and i couldn't find a part where they say anything about her already meeting the cullens.....did any1 else?
I think I did see something about that, but I'm not exactly sure where. Maybe just they released little teaser things in different order or something.. Idk. But that would be a little weird if they went to the meadow after meeting the family. Because the baseball game is the day Bella meets the Cullens, and that's kind of a crucial scene to the book (and movie). And Edward wouldn't take Bella to the meadow after the hunt has began.. lol
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
okay so i just re-read the beginning and i dont think this is when they had just met the cullens.
cause if the beginning of this is from the trailer the direction would have been they jump out the window or something.
i think this could begin just when there walking and then he starts running with her to the meadow.
just my theory.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu proedward said…
This is one of the best scenes, I can't wait to see it played out in the movie!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu candicunningham said…
I only have one question. I saw a video about Jacob asking if Bella was intimidated by his half naked body. I take that to mean after he is changed to a werewolf, which isn't in Twilight. I had heard they were going to do the movies back to back, but I can't get out of my mind how lousy the second movie would be--very little of the Cullens involved! For this reason, is there ANY possibility that they are putting some of, if not all of New Moon into the movie? No scenes indicate this, but it would make sense to me to do that. Then the second movie could include the next two books. Does anyone else agree with this logic?
eeee...ummmmm.....idk...i wouldn't like that 4 some reason......idk why........but it seem logical.....
lebih dari setahun yang lalu xXEimearDHXx said…
candicunningham, that was just Taylor saying what his favourite quote from all three books was. The quote that he would be most excited to film.

They're doing a movie per book.
Ah, that explains it. Although, I know when they make the 2nd movie, it will be so depressing, I wonder if they'll make the rest of the movies. Like I said, without the Cullens through most of it, it's hard to think it would be very good. Can't imagine it doing well as a movie.
And since my favorite book is Eclipse, I'd really like them to make that movie--they just need to be good enough to get that far. I'm hopeful!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu notthatgirl said…
I wanna be able to watch this scene =(
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kttykatkate said…
Thanks timbitzk . I was afraid I was the only one stressing because to me it does sound a little off at least at times
lebih dari setahun yang lalu booklover said…
hahah! yeah i was wondering what OME stood for! i love it!

i think the scene went really well...i actually was expecting less (as i always do of movies) but this is almost reaching my expectations! hahaha
i cant wait to see this movie!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu twilightlover13 said…
it's SICK masochistic lion. haha i just felt like pointin it outttt but movie's usually aren't exactly the same as the book...... oh well at least they say "so the lion fell in love with the lamb" I'm satisfied, now i can't wait to watch it hehe
lebih dari setahun yang lalu adiie said…
wow that movie is going to make me cry
i cant wait till december
im obssesed with edward... like theres no guy like edward out there and that script is pretty good aside from the mistakes
lebih dari setahun yang lalu peanutbutter111 said…
OH wow that seems cool , i just wanna remind everyone that the movie is simply BASED on the movie and yeah....
I have doubts but somehow i believe that its gonna be good , The book is always beter than the movie anyway so im not expecting that i would like it better than the book .