series twilight OME!!!! THE TWILIGHT MOVIE MEADOW SCENE!!!!! OME OME OME!!!!!

starry-eyed posted on Jul 05, 2008 at 12:37AM
okay i found this on another part of fanpop and i really wanted 2 share it w/ every body!!! here it is:
(Edward & Bella are intensly close... riveting the both of them.)
Bella: I'm not afraid.
Edward: You should be.
(He abruptly and effortlessly scoops her up into his arms.)
Edward: Hold on.
(Then he flings her onto his back and starts running.)
(Edward races through the forest, dark trunks STROBING past as he picks up speed faster and faster. Bella clings onto his back as it seems he'll collide with the trees, but he avoids them with supernatural grace. It's frightening, nauseating and intoxicating.)
Edward: Are you afraid!?
Bella: No!
(But she clings tighter. Terrified. The climb in altitude. Higher and higher, above the fog layer. Finally, up ahead - THE FOREST'S EDGE fast approaches, a clearing is beyond. The sunlight glows white hot beyond the trees... they're about to emerge from the shadowy darkness, but suddenly - Bella finds herself sitting on the ground, against a tree. All is silent. She's dizzy, tries to regain to equilibrium. Then she realizes she's all alone.)
Bella: Edward? Where are you?
(She rises, then steps just beyond the fringe of the ferns into - A MEADOW. Perfect circle of swaying grass, wildflowers and buttery sunlight. HEAR a stream nearby. Bella looks around and finally sees - EDWARD, his shirt open, standing nearby in the shade of some trees. He watches her cautiously. She takes a step towards him but he holds up a hand. She waits. Finally he takes a deep breath and steps out of the shade.)
Edward: This is why we don't show ourselves in sunlight...
(As the sun hits him.. EDWARD'S skin literally sparkles as if embedded with a thousand of tiny diamonds. He is magnificent, shimmering, like a statue carved from glittering crystal. He moves towards her.)
Edward: This is what I am.
(He nears, clearly expecting her to recoil, but...)
Bella: You're.... beautiful....
(He realizes that she is in awe. She reaches to touch him, but he immediatly backs into the shadows, his skin normal again.)
Edward: (Appalled) Beautiful? I'm a killer Bella. This is the skin of a killer.
(His arm juts into a shaft of light, sparkling again.)
Bella: I don't believe that.
Edward: Because you believe the lie. The camoflage. I'm the world's most dangerous predator. Everything about me invites you in - my voice, my face, even my smell. As if I need any of that...
(He's suddenly behind her -- then in front of her -- then by a tree, darting so fast we only see where he lands.)
Edward: As if you could outrun me. As if you could fight me off.
(He abruptly rips off a large tree limb, then throws it against a tree trunk with explosive force. Bella flinches, but holds her ground, unshakable.)
Edward: I'm designed to kill.
Bella: I don't care.
Edward: I've killed people.
Bella: It doesn't matter.
Edward: I wanted to kill you. I've never wanted a human's blood so much in my life. I'm dangerous to you.
Bella: I trust you.
Edward: Don't.
Bella: I trust you Edward, I'm here.
(She takes his hand. He reels at the warmth of her touch. She leans in, drawn to him. She leans in, drawn to him, unaware that her throat is nearing his lips... then suddenly he's gone.)
Bella: Edward?
(She looks over to find that he's on the other side of the meadow catching his breath.)
Edward: You... took me by surprise. (collecting himself) I don't know how to... do this.
(He moves back towards her. Slowly.)
Edward: Me, and my family, we're different from others of our kind. We only hunt animals. We've learned to control our hunger... (shaking his head) But you, your scent, it's like a drug to me. Like my own personal brand of heroin.
Bella: (realizing) Oh... I thought you hated me when we first met.
Edward: I did. For making me want you so badly. I'm still not sure I can control myself.
(He reaches her again.)
Bella: I know you can.
(He's utterly vulnerable as he looks at her, searching her face for clues.)
Edward: I wish I could undestand this thing you see in me. You look at me with those eyes... (frustrated) I can't read your mind. Tell me what you're thinking.
Bella: I'm afraid.
(Stricken, he sinks gracefully to his knees in the grass.)
Edward: (devastated) Good.
(She sinks down in front of him.)
Bella: Not of that. I afraid.. that you'll dissapear. That I'll lose you.
Edward: (amazed, elated) You don't know how long I've waited for you.
(They're both overwhelmed, taking each other in.)
Edward: And so the lion fell for the lamb.
Bella: Stupid lamb.
Edward: Stupid masochistic lion.
(They share a smile. Then he reaches towards her neck... pausing.)
Edward: Be very still.
(So she does. Exercising great control, he places his hand on her throat... it's so exposed, so vulnerable. The rush between them in overwhelming, but Bella doesn't move.) ......OME OME OME OME OME OME OME OME!!!!!!!! i can't take it!!!! I NEED 2 SEE THE MOVIE NOW!!!!! i started screaming when i first read this!!! please comment and tell me wat ur reaction was!!! OME OME OME OME.....
last edited on Jul 05, 2008 at 12:38AM

series twilight 27 balasa

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...