series twilight Will It Be The Same?

cullenchick posted on Jun 16, 2008 at 12:21AM
Im not at all objecting to the movie im actually really excited about it but do u think that its really gonna be as passionate, as serious, do u think it will really follow the wonderful story?

series twilight 3 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jarawr said…
there will changes, obviously but i dont know if they'd make it as series.
if they decide to make a movie for every book i'm really hoping they make eclipse as passionate as it's told in the story. because it's very series and well...amazing.
but i doubt they can make any movie as good as the books.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kctjohnson said…
One should never expect the book and its movie counterpart to be the same, but I do believe that Catherine was doing her best to capture the main points of Twilight and not veer away from the original works, when it could be helped. There is no way to cram everything from the books into the movie so there will be changes here and there to ensure that whatever scenes are selected for the movie would actually make sense. But I would not expect the movies to be better than the book. We should all see the movie as a separate entity and enjoy it for what it is.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu starry-eyed said…
there will probably be some of the passion, just not as much. i have never seen a movie with as much love and passion as the twilight books! I really hope they do a pretty good job in making the movie as much like the book as possible!