series twilight The Official mtv Twilight Movie Clip. What did anda think?!

shortynme posted on Jun 02, 2008 at 05:09AM
Oh my Edward!!! (Sorry, I heard this and I like it SOO much more than OMG lol) So what did you guys think of the official clip? Leave comments, and share the joy!

series twilight 8 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu shortynme said…
I'll go first ;) lol. I loved it! The intesity in their looks, how creepy Cam looks too! The way that Rob stares at Kristen after he knocks Cam away. That "Bella you're safe, I can smell your blood, why did you run away, you're hurt, I'm so pissed of at you for scaring me to death. . .etc." look. It's great! Then her guilty and horrified look. She didn't spare him the fighting and now he might get hurt! Oh no! lol Not to mention the way Rob grumbles "I'm strong enough to kill you." sounds SO awesome! I can't wait to see more. It wasn't what I was expecting but I'm not at all dissapointed. :) Yay Twilight!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kermitroxmysox said…
when the hell did this come out? ugh! i'm totally out of the loop on these things.
ahhh! dammit! i had to watch the stoooopid awards? lame. major LAME! fine imma c if i can't find it ondemand.
OME! LOL! i found it! it's... wait for it...

AWESOME!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Saul_Mikoliunas said…
I LOVED IT! I have only recently become obsessed but right now I am totally freaking out about the movie. Stupid UK getting it later than everybody else. I thought Cam would mess it up (No offence to any Cam fans) but hell, I believed he wanted to eat her. It was just the right amount of freaky.
I'm so happy I have found people who are as obsessed as me! YAY!

P.s. Thanks for telling me what OME means! I read it in a twilight link and I got all confused =D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cheergeek said…
The effects were weird. He was like moving in fast mo/slow mo. LMAO!! and when Rob gave that 'OMG, I'M going to kill you' look!

It was cool!! so FUNNYY!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Michellebob said…
I was so happy when i saw it up here monday morning coz we werent goin to be able to see it until Monday night on MTV cos of the time difference.
Im so happy with it. Saul_Mikoliunas i totally agree i wasnt sure about Cam as James but im ok with it now! Scary stuff!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu emma-jeff said…
I ABSOLUTLY loved every second of it!!!! I didnt think I could love RPatz anymore but I do!!! That look he gave Bella as Edward made me scream for about ten minutes straight- you probably could of heard it on the moon!

I filmed my response but the video isnt uploading-stupid piece of junk! I'm so gutted!

I am so happy they relesed that scene because it's going to make non Twilight fans want to go and see the movie because it looked awesome!