series twilight This Is Making Me Crazy!!!!!

alliecat posted on May 28, 2008 at 07:25PM
if you have read eclipse... then you know what i mean, at the end of the book, the very end, theres a 'Taster' paragraph in Jacobs point of view. does this mean this will be the fifth book?
as the fourth, breaking dawn, is in Edwards!

Soooo, if there is a fifth, in Jacobs view, do you think there will be a sixth, that goes back to Bella, when she is finally married and turned???

There HAS to be a book right at the end to tell us what happens to bella, how she feels, what power she has, how she LOOKS! you know, all the good stuff, dont you agree??

hmm, im hoping Meyer will do it!

x

series twilight 12 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu shortynme said…
Stephenie said that after Breaking Dawn there will be no more books in Bella's point of view, as her story is over. She said she might (later when she wants to) do more of the Twilight series from other's point of view, or even continue the tale but from someone else's perspective. Who knows but I hope so! :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cheergeek said…
What!? Breaking Dawn is in Edward's?????
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cm01 said…
breaking dawn cant be in edwards the first chapter is in bellas point of view how does that work...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu JGirl1001 said…
Midnight Sun is in Edward's it's Twilight from his POV.
Breaking Dawn is in Bella's POV
I don't know they could do like chapter switch off...
Idk, just thinking
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Lost_Ninja said…
Breaking Dawn is in Bella's point of view. It's the final book when the wedding happens and stuff.It comes out on Aug. 2,08. I'm so looking forward to it the most.

Midnight Sun is Edward's point of view of Twilight.the 5th book.
Maybe the book after that might be jacob's point of view.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cm01 said…
thatd be rediculous if they switched it every chapter lol i dont know if id make it through the book
lol, I wouldn't mind... but It's Bella's LAST book, so I think I could manage XD

btw, Midnight sun isn't considered the '5th book'
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lilo_lingerez said…
Midnight sun is edwards point isnt it??
i want to read it.
what i want to know is New Moon in edwards point and what was HE THINKING when he was away from Bella
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cowgirlfromhell said…
Midnight Sun is in Edward's point of view and Breaking Dawn is (supposedly) in Bella and Jacob's point of view.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Bandgeek_XP said…
I don't think Edward's pov of New Moon would be very pleasant to read. He was going through a hard time too.
I'm still questioning the whole Jacob/Breaking Dawn pov thing though...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu alliecat said…
Ohhhhhh ok, lol... its was making me crazy, now i know its in her point of view im less crazy!

lol,

now i feel like an idiot!

i cant wait....

x