True Writers Curing Writers Block

alicia386 posted on Aug 02, 2012 at 12:28PM
I found this website. The guy said that a boring author is one that doesn't go outside and do things like playing sports of interacting with others. That had me thinking. Is that why it is easy to get writers block? Is it because we don't get out much. He said that authors get used to being inside so much that they don't even go outside and HAVE A LIFE. He also said a boring author is one who doesnt interact or go outside. You have to take time off of yor writing and get a FREAKING LIFE MAN. (his words not mine)

Here is the link is you can look for yourself.
link

True Writers 15 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu 1999jacko said…
It actually works
lebih dari setahun yang lalu alicia386 said…
I know! I solved the worlds most difficult problems, now only if I could cure cancer.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu hgfan5602 said…
That's pretty true, actually. If you don't get out and do something, you won't have inspiration. You'll be like a ship that tries to go out into the sea but is tied to the dock by a rope. And no, writer's block is not the world's most difficult problem.

It would be totally amazing if you could cure cancer. You would be instantly known across the globe and probably would be granted a doctorate, given a medal by the president.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 That's pretty true, actually. If anda don't get out and do something, anda won't have inspiration. You'
smile
Live the pic
HGFAN5602 is jealous because I solved the worlds most difficult problem! Writers Block.
Lol
wink
It's not my fault Im a genius.
Really your genius
Don't tell me ur jealous too.
No I just have serious doubts
cool
Well then! The truth cons out. Lol.
Haha
But I don't think it's true
I know.
Lol