Toyota Prius Toyota Prius Records - hari 2 live now!

ToyotaTim posted on Mar 31, 2011 at 11:04PM
I’m working with Toyota on Prius Records, a live and interactive event which is attempting to set as many Universal Record Database (URDB) world records as possible in and around a Prius. I thought you all would be interested in tuning in! The event is live now at link until 7pm PT/10pm ET tonight. It’s been a lot of fun so far! If you’d like to see what happened during yesterday’s broadcast, you can watch a recap below.

Let me know if you have any questions - thanks for your time!

Toyota Prius 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ToyotaTim said…
Hi everyone,

Wanted to update you – we set a total of 206 records during Prius Records! This was the most records ever documented in a 48-hour window, a world record in and of itself. The crowds have all gone home and the event space has been expertly squeegeed, but the record-setting is not over! You can visit link right this very minute to see records set in our two-day live event and are ripe for you to beat! Do you think you can break the record of, “Fastest Time to Cover Hood of a Toyota Prius with Waffles”? We dare you! You can find more details at link (click on the blue “Beat This Record” button within each individual video). Let me know if you have any questions.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu