touhou How much can anda tell?

Kazami_Shintaro posted on Feb 13, 2010 at 06:29PM
Touhou. Its a grand word. Well, really. Meh~ kick that story.

Okay! Since all here are Touhou fans, how 'bout you guys tell a little about

how do;

1...you know Touhou?

a)what is the first Touhou-thing you saw?
b)how?
c)when?

2...you end up loving it?

a)the fave character inside?
b)awesomepicwin music?
c)Eye liek danmakuz (funny memes)?

finally..here
 Touhou. Its a grand word. Well, really. Meh~ kick that story. Okay! Since all here are Touhou fans,

touhou 7 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu natsuichan said…
heart
I heard the character songs before but I really got into it when I saw a MMD of Sakuya's theme. I love it because all the characters are adorable and hilarious (i dont care if its yuri, i LOVE sakuyaXmeiling!!!)
 I heard the character songs before but I really got into it when I saw a MMD of Sakuya's theme. I lov
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Kazami_Shintaro said…
Oh~ Nice one!! Yuri moe!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Flannnnn said…
sad
Well you know the most popular touhou IOSYS was marisa stole the precious thing? so I use to be a big hare no guu fan until I found a video on youtube called "guu stole the precious thing" and I loved the song so I heard people say that the song was "marisa stole the precious thing" and I searched it then alice became my favourite character and I watched cirno's math class,oriental sunflower and I wanted to play touhou now,I first downloaded PCB and found out that it was a trial so I downloaded PCB 1.00B but when I open it a log always appears that means I can't play it but my dad won't let me.D=
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Flannnnn said…
I mean my dad won't won't let me "buy" the game.
 I mean my dad won't won't let me "buy" the game.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Ciara-the-Gecko said…
I first found Touhou through some guy's icon on the SRB2 forums, it was of Flandre. xD They went on to use a song from MoF, The Gensokyou Gods Loved in their level in the OLDC. (Original Level Design Contest) so, I looked Touhou up eventually, being a fan of good VGM (Video Game Music) and discovered Embodiment of the Scarlet Devil. Admittedly, references to the series continued to stalk me until I bothered to look it up. Samfree's entries to Toho Eurobeat, Marisa Stole the Precious Thing, Bad Apple ect.

I first got into it when I looked up Flandre's battle. My God, that, to me at the time, was hardcore. xD I went on to getting the games and playing them to no end. xD I don't have them all, but I have 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (emulated), 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 12.3, 12.5, 12.8 and 13. I'm missing two, I think.

I have 3 fangames and some danmakufu codes, too. xD

I have loads of favourite characters, too. .w.;

Sakuya, Meiling, Alice, Marisa, Reimu, Yukari, Yuyuko, Eirin, Kaguya, Mokou, Yuuka, Hina, Aya, Sanae, Suwako, Satori, Rin, Utsuho, Koishi, Kogasa and Byakuren.

Best music? I can't choose. xD It's all good to me.

EIRIN, EIRIN, HELP ME EIRIN. //slapped
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu hatsunemiku1 said…
I find out about Touhou when I first listen to Bad Apple, but I don't really remember how or when. And I like a lots of characters theme, but lots of them where from PC-98 instead of Windows. And I don't really now which one I like the best so I'll just pick one of my favorites: Shinki's Theme, Yuuka's Theme (From the PC-98, Faint Dream ~ Inanimate Dream. Not Flower Land), Mima's theme(Both of them), Konngara's Theme, Mystic Square's Stage 3 Theme, Lotus Land Story's Stage 4 Theme, Etc.
And my Favorite Characters are:(Not in Order)
Yuuka, Mima, Shinki, Yumeko, Sanae, Yuugi, Flandre, Utsuho, Reimu, Koishi, Nue, And more.
And the Games I currently have played is(In order): EoSD, PoFV, IN, SA, UFO, And SWR. Btw, here's a Picture of the PC-98 Touhou world

For the meme--> "HER SAKE IS NOT EVEN DROP"
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 I find out about Touhou when I first listen to Bad Apple, but I don't really remember how atau when. An
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Kazami_Shintaro said…
cool
Man~ Someone got touhou by the music~ awesome right there, and from the PC98 era, good ol' times!
I myself gone fallen into touhou by its music, and never ceased to like it ever since, and now, I became a Touhou doujin music circle~