total drama island A new TDI game i just came up with~I Went To Wawanarkwa And Bought...

dXcFan14 posted on Jan 25, 2010 at 01:33AM
Hi, i just thought of this new game. Here's how it works, i say, for example, I Went To Wawanarkwa And Bought Duncan, then the next person has to say, for example, I Went To Wawanarkwa And Bought Duncan and marshmallows, then the next person has to say, for example, I Went To Wawanarkwa And Bought Duncan, Marshmallows and The BoatHouse etc etc...
I'll start I Went To Wawanarkwa And Bought Duncan

total drama island 19 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dXcFan14 said…
I Went To Wawanarkwa And Bought Duncan
lebih dari setahun yang lalu topez99 said…
i went and bought HAOLD PFFFT!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu VioletSunset said…
I went and bought Harold an the boat of Losers
I Went To Wawanarkwa And Bought Duncan, Harold, The Boat Of Losers, Cody's Remote and Courtney
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dollyllama247 said…
I went to wawanakwa and i bought duncan, harold, the boat of losers, cody's remote, courtney, AND NOAH!!! *glomps noah*
I went to wawanakwa and I biught duncan,harold,the boat of losers,codys remote,courtney,noah AND GEOFF!!!(I'm such a nerd XD)
I went to Wawanarkwa and bought duncan, harold, the boat of losers, cody's remote, courtney, noah, geoff and the PLAYA DE LOSERS! (Im such a geek freek!)
I went to Wawankwa and bought Duncan, Harold, The Boat Of Losers, Cody's Remote, Courtney, Noah , Goeff, Playa Del Losers, DUNCAN'S UNDERWEAR AND COURTNEYS SMASHED VIOLIN!!(so I can burn it)
I went to Wawankwa and bought Duncan, Harold, The Boat Of Losers, Cody's Remote, Courtney, Noah , Goeff, Playa Del Losers, Cody's Underwear, Courtney's Smashed Violin,EZEKIEL'S HAAAAAT and GEOFF'S HAT!!(I'm a dork XD)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Random9747649 said…
big smile
(I went to Wawankwa and bought Duncan, Harold, The Boat Of Losers, Cody's Remote, Courtney, Noah , Goeff, Playa Del Losers, Cody's Underwear, Courtney's Smashed Violin, Ezakial's Hat, and IZZY'S BOMB!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sonicluver101 said…
laugh
I went to Wawankwa and bought Duncan, Harold, The Boat Of Losers, Cody's Remote, Courtney, Noah , Goeff, Playa Del Losers, Cody's Underwear, Courtney's Smashed Violin,ezekiel's hat, geoff's hat, cody, and Chris Mclean :]
(lol i would probably only buy Chris and maybe Noah xDD)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu xxXsk8trXxx said…
I went to Wawankwa and bought Duncan, Harold, The Boat Of Losers, Cody's Remote, Courtney, Noah , Goeff, Playa Del Losers, Cody's Underwear, Courtney's Smashed Violin,ezekiel's hat, geoff's hat, cody,Chris Mclean, and Ezikiel!!! :D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Sugartooth900 said…
i went to wawnnakwa and bought duncan, harold,the boat of losers,cody's remote,courtney,noah,geoff,playa da losers,cody's underwear,courtney's smashed violin, ezikial's hat,geoff's hat, cody, chris mclean,ezikial, and chris's hair gel!
OMG 17 replies- keep them coming <3
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TOTALFan said…
laugh
i went to wawnnakwa and bought duncan, harold,the boat of losers,cody's remote,courtney,noah,geoff,playa da losers,cody's underwear,courtney's smashed violin, ezikial's hat,geoff's hat, cody, chris mclean,ezikial, chris's hair gel and Trent's guitar!!!
I went to Wawanakwa and bought Duncan, Harold, The Boat Of Losers, Cody's remote, Courtney, Noah, Geoff, Playa de Losers, Cody's underwear, Courtney's smashed violin, Ezekiel's hat, Izzy's bomb, Geoff's hat, Cody, Chris Mclean, Ezekiel, Chris' hair gel and The Mess-Hall! (Im a Gleek! I <3 Glee and Puck!)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TOTALFan said…
rainy
HEY!U DIDN'T PUT TRENT'S GUITAR!
Sorry and trents guitar!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Duncan_Courtney said…
I went to Wawanakwa and bought Duncan, Harold, The Boat Of Losers, Cody's remote, Courtney, Noah, Geoff, Playa de Losers, Cody's underwear, Courtney's smashed violin, Ezekiel's hat, Izzy's bomb, Geoff's hat, Cody, Chris Mclean, Ezekiel, Chris' hair gel, The Mess-Hall, Trent's Guiter AND Gwen's black bra ;D