Total Drama Island Fancharacters Total Drama Fruits Basket

tdafan121 posted on May 15, 2011 at 02:57AM
Pretty simple. I was originally going to write a fanfiction, but an RP ended up being less time consuming. So, whoever signed up (or whoever didn't sign up), feel free to join in! Of course, there are always only 13 Zodiac positions, and I'm obviously going to have my own character, so I'll tell you right now that Kaori, my official character for this forum, represents the Year of the Ox. The ones left are:
Rat
Ox (TAKEN)
Tiger (TAKEN)
Rabbit
Dragon
Snake
Horse
Ram
Monkey
Rooster
Dog (TAKEN)
Boar
and of course, Cat. (TAKEN)

Rules:
1. Killing=Prohibited. Simple. Also, no weapons. This is based on a teen-rated shojo manga/anime, so... yeah.
2. Try to see what the year you're representing is supposed to act like, just to keep it authentic. Not a total copy from the original canon characters, but not something like a very cheerful Cat who is really good friends with the Rat, either.
3. Have fun!

This is Kaori:
 Pretty simple. I was originally going to write a fanfiction, but an RP ended up being less time consu
last edited on Jun 11, 2011 at 05:35PM

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 22 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tdafan121 said…
Pssht, fine, I'll start:

(Kaori Sohma, age 14, Year of the Ox)

Kaori Sohma yawned and sat up in her bed.
What time is it? she thought. She got up and started to walk through the halls of the huge main Sohma estate. Am I the first one up? She looked around for sign of anyone, but she couldn't seem to hear anything. She heard little footsteps behind her and turned around.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu GWENxTRENT said…
(Can...can I join? .3.)
(Of course! Anyone can! Just list your characters name, age, and animal (and if possible, a picture) and join on in! :)
(Oh I don''t have a picture of her just yet ^^; But I wanna join Banditt, she's 15 and she's a tigeeeer >3)
(Sure! You can just start RPing!)
(Oh yey :D)

Banditt Rider never really enjoyed being the first one up at the estate...it always seems to scare her. The halls were always so dead that it always makes her think something scary would jump out. "H-hello?" She asked, her voice as tiny as her.
Kaori saw Banditt standing behind her, looking frightened. Banditt was a year older than Kaori was, but she was so small you'd think Kaori was a few years older.
"It's just me, Banditt. You wanna get breakfast?" Kaori smiled.
Banditt was probably one of the only people in the Sohma estate to have a different last name. Kaori assumed it was because her mother was a Sohma. But looking at the small girl, she couldn't help but wonder what was on her mind...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Seastar4374 said…
(Rochelle age 14 she's a dog. Image credit sumerjoy11) *I walk around alone. I sigh and look around and think I was alone. I sniff the air and smell no one* Great I'm lost *I murmur annoyed*
 (Rochelle age 14 she's a dog. Image credit sumerjoy11) *I walk around alone. I sigh and look around a
Banditt fiddled with her fingers, a little shy to say yes to Kaori. She was so popular in Banditt's mind. She didn't really like "hanging out" with Sohmas...she didn't really like hanging out with anyone for that matter, she was never really popular, or brave enough to ask anyone. So she stood silent.
Kaori noticed Rochelle roaming around pretty confused.
"I know the feeling," Kaori laughed, startling Rochelle. "Wanna grab some breakfast with us?"
8I jump and look at Kaori* Uh......sure I guess *I walk over to her and smile* Thanks and hi I'm Rochelle.
Kaori giggled, "I know. I've seen you at the banquet before."
Kaori always seemed so nice, the kind of person who had a lot of friends... some probably would never be able to believe how she was in school. She didn't really have many friends outside the Sohmas. But there's good reason for that, too. Kaori's fragile temper was often broken by those at school who picked on her because of her hair. They kept telling her that dying her hair made her a delinquent. She could never seem to convince them it was her natural hair. The constant torture got her mad. It made her dark side come out. The family always called that side of those possessed by the Ox's spirit their "black side". She would run rampant when she went "black". Once she nearly tore apart the classroom and nearly broke a girl's arm. She keeps to herself most of the time because she can't trust her own temper...
*I sit in the shade and try not to pant from a long walk. I sigh and just try really hard not to show my k9 side*
Banditt stayed quiet for the next few minutes as they were speaking, afraid of saying something wrong.
Kaori looked over to Banditt, "So, are you gonna come with us?" she smiled in warm invitation.
Banditt looked up, gulping. "I-I guess so..y-yes..?"
"Great!" Kaori replied. The three headed toward the kitchen to get something to eat for breakfast.
(Sorry for the late reply!!)

Banditt quietly walked behind the two, as silent as a mouse, but as gaceful as a ballerina [What? Tigers are gaceful! XDD]. Banditt sometimes scares herself, she was born the year or the tiger, she's suppose to be scary and brave right?...Right? Sometimes she felt sorry for herself, like she never really believed enough in herself. She used to be so brave in her younger years, when she was 11, but...after....that day....She shook her head of the scary picutres of that dreadful day.. she bit her lip, holding in a whimper.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Kaori sighed and smiled to herself. She promised herself that by the end of this year, she would be able to be close to someone outside the family. She in fact made a bet with herself. If she didn't have a best friend and/or even a boyfriend by the end of this year, she would wear nothing but... ugh, pink until she did. Kaori clenched her fists. She would achieve her goal. At school today, her soul focus would be to find someone she wants to be close with.
Kaori and the others finally reached the kitchen, only to find 8th grade Katsuro Sohma sitting there. He was the "year" of the Cat. He didn't look happy. Not a suprise.
(Yes, I'm adding another Zodiac member. I'm sorry, I had too! [Do I sound like Ritsu now? XD]. So, yes, Katsuro Sohma, age 13, "year" of the Cat)
 Kaori sighed and smiled to herself. She promised herself that oleh the end of this year, she would be a
Katsuro looked up to see the three girls standing in front of him.
"Hey, Katsuro? Did you eat yet? You can eat with us if you want!" Kaori smiled. Kaori particularly liked Katsuro more than most of her family, and more than most other Zodiac members, too. Katsuro was the only one who would talk to her when they were little and she started getting picked on. They had a history, and it made Kaori smile when she thought of how nice he used to be. But as he got older, Katsuro started getting picked on, too. He'd gotten violent and started shutting himself off. After that, Kaori was kind of left alone. She'd made friends with most of the Zodiac, especially Banditt (she's been trying to get Banditt to be more open). But she doesn't feel that she can share with them as much as she could with Katsuro. You could even say Kaori loved Katsuro, but right now she's not sure what to think.
"No, I haven't eaten yet, and no I don't want to eat with a bunch of girls." Katsuro spoke angrily. Kaori sighed and looked down, her eyes darkening and glinting with tears. She was always being shot down by Katsuro now. He always said how he felt shut out by everyone because he was the Cat, but in truth Kaori knew he was shutting himself out. What he is doesn't make him who he is, right? she had always thought of him.
"Are you sure? I'd really like it if you did." Kaori replied with a soft smile.
Katsuro looked up at her. He had always been captivated when she smiled. For a minute he said nothing. He stood up and sighed.
"Yeah, alright fine. What do we have anyway?"
"Well, all sorts of stuff! Maybe I can make some-"
"Please, don't try cooking again. You nearly burned down the kitchen last time." Katsuro laughed. Kaori started to giggle with him, and soon all four of them were laughing for no reason, even Banditt.
"How about cereal? We can't screw that up, right?" Kaori offered.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu princess2109 said…
(can I join?)
(^Sure! Just pick an untaken animal and say your name (last name would most likely be Sohma XD), age, and Zodiac animal!)