Tiva Never Ending Tiva-story

Ms_Montana posted on Mar 23, 2010 at 06:13PM
I thought about this game some time and I hope you like it.
Okay, this is how it works:
Someone writes some sentences (not more than 3 rows, please) and the next one continues, writes some sentences and on and on...

I'll start:

It was a warm night in the middle of March, when suddenly Ziva David's phone rang...

Tiva 75 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 75

lebih dari setahun yang lalu NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
She glanced down at it uninterested until she realized it was...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Ms_Montana said…
heart
... Tony's name, who flashed up on the display...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Lie_to_Me_123 said…
heart
and the picture of him pulling a silly face made her smile...
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ziva_rocks said…
heart
She quickly flipped the phone open, knowing how she would feel when she heard the sound of his voice...
heart
she could hear the smile on his voice as he said her name...
heart
"Hi Zee-vah! Are you busy? I was hoping..."
lebih dari setahun yang lalu yay4wicked said…
**this is a great idea for a thread!

to catch you before you go on that crazy hot date I'm sure you've got planned for tonight," he joked, though Ziva recognized the probing in his voice...
... realising that he wanted to know wether she really DID have one or not, she decided to tease him a little...
. She sifted through her thoughts. What could she say to make him admit how much he wanted her to be alone? Then, with a smile, she murmured...
heart
"No Tony I do not have a date." She stopped to pause and then continued. "Actually I have several dates this evening. You call this a playette, yes?"
Tony spluttered for a moment then realized her bluff.
heart
Tony chuckled then said "Scared all the men away with that assassin stare have you"? Ziva swore under her breath wishing she did have plans then said....
heart
"I have to wash my hair." Thinking to herself that is the excuse women use right...
heart
She had the image of him seeing right through her charade, smiling and revelling in the fact she was alone. "So you'd really rather wash you lovely locks, than come to mine and watch a ridiculously predictable rom com?"
big smile
"And listen to you making one hundered movie quotes thru the whole film, i think not!" She said smiling, secretly imagining herself on Tony's sofa his arm round her, her head on his shoulder enjoying the film!
On the other end of the phone it was silent. She thought what he was thinking now...
big smile
"Well... those rom coms really are predictable, I can't help that I know all the lines even though I haven't seen the film!"
heart
But the rining of his Cell phone disturbed both of their thoughts, then Ziva's house phone rang! She said "Hold on Tony" and picked up the phone it was......
meh
the one person she had least expected to call her. "Hey...
big smile
McGee whats up?" Mcgee said "There's a body been found at the National Park, Gibbs has called Tony, you need to meet us their asap!" Ziva sighed and said...
heart
"I will be right there McGee." She sighed as she hung up the phone and picked her cell back up to see if Tony was still there but...
smile
... he wasn't. She felt really disappointed and a bit angry. She wanted an answer. Now. Then...
heart
instead of resisting temptation as she normally would, she picked up her cell phone and dialed Tony's cell number...
She knew that it was stupid. It was American. Ziva felt like a American 15 - year old teenage girl. But when she heard...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu nciscsinysvu said…
it go right to voicemail, her thoughts just stopped and. . .
heart
she flipped the phone shut, grabbed her keys and walked to her car. She wondered if she should say something to Tony....
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sagigrrl1097 said…
but by the time she'd entered the building she'd completely forgot because...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tivalover333 said…
heart
when she reached the bullpen, she saw that McGee and Abby were in a passionate embrace, whilst Gibbs and the Director...
were looking at them, one in complete shock, the other looking like he was going to throw his coffee over them. Believe me, that was rare, VERY rare thing for Gibbs to do...
Meanwhile, Tony had snuck up, un-noticed, behind Ziva. She quickly pulled him into the elevator whilst McGee was apologising profusedly and...
Jenny was trying her best to get Gibbs to calm down. The elevator doors closed and...
heart
they both sighed in relief. "You think Gibbs will ever forgive them?", Tony said...
"He will, I'm surprised he never saw it coming." Ziva scoffed. "Oh, he saw it coming, just not this soon." Tony stated, a silence filling the air as he finished. They stared at each other.
Nobody wanted to break this silence. Nobody wanted to be first to say something. So they just looked in the eyes of the other.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sagigrrl1097 said…
But they were soon interrupted when...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu soccergal39 said…
the elevator door opened and they turned to see gibb's death stare piercing through their "friendship" shurrade
Gibbs opened his mouth and started to...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Mcgeeky said…
stare which made Tony and Ziva feel awkard, Gibbs then gave them a both a head slap and said
"This is my elevator, get your own." Tony and Ziva looked down on the floor. Both could hardly...
hide their disappointment at being interrupted. Ziva sincerely wished they could've carried on with their conversation but the words just couldn't come out....
They quickly headed to their other meeting place, the men's room...
Suddenly everything that she wanted to say to him escaped her and and he just smiled at her innocently.
heart
"Tony we need to talk, not now, maybe not even tomorrow, but things to need be said." Ziva stated. Tony....
gave her that look that made her heart skip a beat. "I know." he said matter of factly. Those simple words gave her butterflies.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Mcgeeky said…
Tony then said..."I'm hungry for some...HEY! Mcgoogle"..he tried to change the convo but Ziva.....
wouldn't let him. They changed the subject too many times in the past. They both had. She's grown tired of it.
She walked right in front of him and didn't let him out of the door. Ziva glanced at him, like she wanted to say: "You know I can kill you with a paperclip if you don't talk to me."
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mossheart1235 said…
He gave her that look that said "Yeah, but you won't, because you don't want to." and gave her that grin of his, as if he understood.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu BarbaraCocaCola said…
And her chocolate-brown eyes closed for a while then she oppenned it and said...
"How about one of those movie nights your always trying to talk me into, make it Friday. We can talk then"! Tony grinned and said....