the winx club Roleplay: Alfea! Cloudtower. (All allowed) (credit once again to agyjude)

pandawinx posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 10:11AM
Cloudtower. Need i say more? The school for witches hates fairies, but all students feel free to enter: At your perril!

Oh yeah, and sorry it toke sssooo long to make this....I've been getting a bit bizy reccently. Idea by Agyjude and constructed by me. :)

Missions for chossen 8:
1. Hallway of horrors.- Cloudtower has always warned its witches not to go down the corridor with no doors or windows...Because it leads to a labrinth! A giantantic maze, with one way in, one way out. But one student is trapped in the middle when she was looking for chemistry class....she ended up there. She needs to be rescued. Alfeans: 25. Diffuculty:Very hard.
2. Spider cellar- Remember the alfea market place? Where you can buy and purchase pets? Well, cloudtowers got a celler for that, with slightly less desirable animals....Now its giant purple tarantula (Tilly) Is ill and Lucy, its owner, is worried, Tilly needs help. Alfeans: 15. Diffuculty: fairly simple.
3. Attic of mirrors.- The attic of mirrors is where the witches keep.........Um, mirrors i guess. And if the mirrors crack, 700 years of bad luck for cloudtower......And guerss what? Someone's broke ALL the mirrors! Meaning 700x 50 years bad luck......Miss griffin thinks this wasn't a accident....as bad things are already starting to happen.....
Alfeans: 40. Diffuculty: Ultimate hardship.
last edited on Feb 18, 2010 at 12:57PM

the winx club 369 balasa

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...