Hi! Let's take action against one of our worst enemies: acne, which includes blemishes, whiteheads, blackheads and so on.
Banishing blemishes should be at the puncak, atas of our survival skills. Even though there's no guaranteed way to prevent them from rearing, I've just collected a few tricks to fending the majority off.
1) First of all, be a smart shopper: cari for moisturizing lotions and make upthat says"noncomedogenic" atau "nonacnegenic" on the label.These two terms refer to ingredients that could irritate your skin.
2) Secondly, if anda suffer from oily atau acne-prone skin nix the hair spray and gel, as they contain oils that cause pimples on your forehead and around your hairlines. If anda can't do without these beautifiers, just cover your face with a towel when spraying hairspray.
3) Don't wear tight caps, toques atau handkerchiefs on your head. Stay away from tight materials that don't breathe, rub and irritate the skin.
4) You’re not allowed to pick atau squeeze the little blighters, so anda definitely need to know how to conceal them!
- Spread Oil free moisturiser all over your face. Use your finger to pat a little extra moisturiser on the zit and give ita detik to absorb. oleh doing this the surface of the spot will be smooth rather than crusty and flaky.
- Use your fingertip atau a small makeup brush to cover the zit in concealer. Don’t overblend, just pat it gently. Choose a concealer that matches your skin tone atau one that is slightly darker.
- Set the concealer with a yellow toned powder on a cotton powder puff. Wipe off the excess with a small makeupbrush.
5) Remember: anda are what anda eat! So do your best to incorporate fresh foods into your diet. Substitute a piece of buah-buahan atau fresh vegetables for permen bars and greasy potato chips whenever possible.
6) Ask your dermatologist atau pharmacist to recommend an over-the-counter acne wash containing benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid - two effective acne-fighting ingredients.
That’s all... good job!