The Rowdy Girls Getting to know each other

HaleyDewit posted on Oct 19, 2013 at 08:54AM
So, Ana, had this great idea to get to know each other a little better. So, if you could fill in the blanks, that would be awesome :)

Name :
Nickname:
Your Birthday:
Where are you from:
Siblings:
Your favorite shows:
Your favorite Couples:
Hobby:
Favorite Movies:
Your favorite spots on Fanpop :
Favourite things :
Dreams and goals:
Other information:

Birthdays of the Rowdy Girls and their supporters (supporters are those who joined this spot but are not a Rowdy Girl)

The Rowdy Girls Spot: October 18 2013
Ana: June 29
Carina: April 23
Char: September 3
Clio: October 20
Danielle:
Ellen: April 23
Katie: August 24
Marta:

liza12354:
sunset-sunshine: April 14
last edited on Oct 30, 2013 at 07:13PM

The Rowdy Girls 8 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu HaleyDewit said…
smile
Name : Ellen
Nickname: Hermie
Your Birthday: April 23 1990
Where are you from: Belgium, Flanders
Siblings: 3 sisters and 1 brother
Your favorite shows: The Vampire Diaries, Supernatural and many more
Your favorite Couples: Damon and Elena
Hobby: Writing, watching TV-shows and movies, making icons, singing out of tone, making icons, fanpopping, going to the movies, reading...
Favorite Movies: I love a lot of movies, so I'm going with my absolute favorite one, The Conjuring
Your favorite spots on Fanpop : DamonandElena, HaleyDewit, all my friends spots, The Rowdy Girls, Debra Parker spot
Favourite things : laptop, ipod(touch)
Dreams and goals: To do something in the TV or Movie industry
Other information: Ehm, I go to a fitness club. And I'm trying to outgrow my hair to NIna Dobrev length. I have green grey eyes. And I have an obsession with TV-shows.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu flowerdrop said…
smile
Name: Anastasija
Nickname: Ana
Your Birthday: 29th June
Where are you from: Serbia
Siblings: 1 sister and 1 brother
Your favorite shows: Charmed, TVD, OTH and many more...
Your favorite Couples: Elena&Damon, Haley&Nathan, Ron&Hermione, Tony&Ziva, Klaus&Caroline
Hobby: Reading, Writing stories, Swimming, Dancing, Fanpoping
Favorite Movies: List is too long
Your favorite spots on Fanpop : this one for now
Favourite things : make up, ipod, my little library, pink roses, fashion accessories, chocolate, laptop, etc...
Dreams and goals: Travel, To become a Published Author, To meet Jennifer Lopez and Emma Watson, To Be successful
Other information: I have little cat, I'm obsessed with books, tv shows and I enjoy traveling.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu twilighter4evr said…
smile
Name: Charlee (like Charlene without the n)
Nickname: Char - it really depends on who's talking to me my nieces & nephews call me Auntie
Your Birthday: 9/3/79 - yes I'm one of the older ones on here
Where are you from: Salem, Oregon
Siblings: 3 Sisters and a half brother that doesn't talk to me or my family so he doesn't count
Your favorite shows: SPN, OUAT, PLL, TVD, The Originals, Criminal Minds, Law & Order: SVU, Reality tv,etc..my list is endless
Your favorite Couples: Stefan & Elena, Ezra & Aria, Snow & Charming, Emma & Neal/Bae, Spencer & Toby, Hanna & Caleb - several more on shows that aren't on anymore..
Hobby: Bowling, Art, Working Out at my Gym, Admining pages on FB & Fanpoping
Favorite Movies: Twilight, Harry Potter, I love Horror movies from the 70's-90's some in the 2000's but not many..
Your favorite spots on Fanpop: Any that I run a contest on & my fanpop user spots
Favourite things: my husband, my family, my computer, my tv series collection
Dreams and goals: to keep getting health and live longer than the majority of my mom's side of the family. My grandmother died at 72 my mom died at 59 I want to live past both of them for my nieces and nephews and have a long happy marriage with my husband,
Other information: I can't have kids so I have 2 cats named Bella & Hermione, I've been overweight the majority of my life and after a year and a half I'm 45 pounds away from being a healthy person. I volunteer as a scorekeeper for my HS Bowling team I started the team in '95 & have been there ever since. I admin some PLL Facebook pages called "Welcome to -A's Lair" & "Welcome to Radleys'.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu KarinaCullen said…
mischievous
Name : Carina
Nickname: K
Your Birthday: 04/23/1984
Where are you from: Barreiro, PORTUGAL
Siblings: 1 Sister, from my dad's second marriage.
Your favorite shows: TVD, SPN, Chuck, True Blood, GOT, OUAT, OUAT in Wonderland, The X-Files, Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, Teen Wolf, Homeland, Harper's Island, Saving Hope, Under the Dome, Sleepy Hollow, Chicago Fire, Criminal Minds, The Originals, Reign, The Pretender, Orphan Black, Hemlock Grove, Grimm, The Walking Dead, Bones, Arrow, Elementary, Sherlock, 2 Broke Girls, Felicity, Agents of SHIELD, Once & Again, Everwood, Charmed... (at this moment! ;P)
Your favorite Couples: Dan&Blair, Klaus&Caroline, Buffy&Spike, Chuck&Sarah, Alice&Knave, Emma&Graham, Rose&Damon, Penelope&Morgan, Lydia&Stiles, Sookie&Eric, Eli&Grace, Dean&Bela... and a new one, Sebastian&Mary
Hobby: Watch a lot of TV Series, Movies and read a lot... i'm not a people person! ^_^
Favorite Movies: A Walk to Remember, Eclipse, Harry Potter (ALL), Life as a House, The Hunger Games, Silver Linings Playbook... (Don't remember all... i will update)
Your favorite spots on Fanpop : TVD, SPN, Television, FAK, Movies, GOT, OUAT, KarinaCulllen (LOL), Haleydewit, Char's Angelz & Demonz, Teen Wolf, Caskett, The Walking Dead, Agents of SHIELD, Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, Sleepy Hollow...and everyone created by me, duh!
Favourite things : Purses, Earings, computer...MUSIC.... specialy soundtrack, i'm thankful for them!
Dreams and goals: Be HAPPY!

WILL UPDATE ;P
lebih dari setahun yang lalu QueenCordelia said…
Name : Clio

Nickname: Don't really have any actually xP

Your Birthday: October 20th

Where are you from: Canada

Siblings: Only child :)

Your favorite shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, One Tree Hill, Doctor Who, Bones,Teen Wolf, Beverly Hills 90210, Charmed, Dexter, Smallville, How I Met Your Mother, 24, the Following, Friends, the Nanny, Supernatural, Ringer, White Collar... And more to come! ;-)

Your favorite Couples: Angel/Cordelia, Buffy/Spike, Booth/Brennan, Nathan/Haley, Ten/Rose, Brandon/Kelly, Piper/Leo, Jackson/Lydia, Barney/Robin, Peter/Elizabeth, Tony/Michelle, Paul/Jacob, Brooke/Julian & a LOT more :P

Hobby: Watching TV, reading, piano, swimming, hanging out with my friends, tumblr, fanpop, etc.

Favorite Movies: Cruel Intentions, Silver Linings Playbooks, Girl Interrupted, the Breakfast Club, 10 Things i Hate About You, Legally Blonde, Scream, Mean Girls, etc.

Your favorite spots on Fanpop : BTVS, Nevermind5555, HaleyDewit, Teen Wolf, TV couples, QueenCordelia, Brileyforever77 & this spot! :D

Favourite things : My TV series collection, my books, my Charmed book of shadows, my Buffy & Doctor Who poster, my autographs from Holly Marie Combs, Charisma Carpenter, Nicolas Brendon and Brian Krause, my phone and my laptop :) (LOL)

Dreams and goals: To do really well in school, possibly move to NYC, study psychology, have a family :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sunset_sunshine said…
Name: Rachel.
Nickname: I don't have one.
Your Birthday: April 14th.
Where Are You From: USA.
Siblings: 2 sisters.

Your Favorite TV Shows: Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Sonny with a Chance, Angel, Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, One Tree Hill, Pretty Little Liars, Game of Thrones, Once Upon A Time, Teen Wolf, Ringer, Ghost Whisperer, Law & Order: SVU, Charmed, 24, America's Next Top Model, Arrow, The Lying Game, Switched at Birth, Beverly Hills 90210, Bones, Castle, Dollhouse, Firefly, Fringe, Glee, Gossip Girl, Heroes, Jonas, How I Met Your Mother The Big Bang Theory, Lost, Monk, New Girl, Prison Break, Psych, Roswell, The Crazy Ones, Tru Calling, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Sleepy Hollow, The Secret Circle, Veronica Mars, What I Like About You, and Victorious. (I think that's it. :P)

Favorite Couples: I have too many to name. :P

Hobbies: Writing songs, playing instruments, writing stories, watching TV, shopping, swimming, listening to music, hanging out with my friends, reading, ect. :)

Favorite Movies: Camp Rock 1 & 2, Princess Protection Program, Legally Blonde 1 & 2, Mean Girls, Cruel Intentions, I Know What You Did Last Summer, The Air I Breathe, The Return, Possession, Scream 1 & 2, Simply Irresistible, The Grudge 1 & 2, Harvard Man, Veronika Decides to Die, Southland Tales, Scooby- Doo 1 & 2, Suburban Girl, The Hunger Games, Silver Linings Playbook, House at the End of the Street, Girl Interrupted, The Breakfast Club, and more. :)

Favorite Spot: Demi Lovato. :)

Favorite Things: All my Demi stuff, my phone, my IPod touch, my laptop, my tv series, my movies, my books, my signed autographs, my instruments, my diaries/song books, and more. :)

Dreams & Goals: To become a successful singer and songwriter. :)

Other Information: I have a puppy named Cookie. I love to sing and write stories and songs. I watch a lot of TV and movies. I'm blonde. I have blue eyes. I've met Demi Lovato before. I've actually been to a lot of Demi's concerts. :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LovingLucy said…
Name : Katie

Nickname: Fred or sometimes people call me Kate

Your Birthday: August 24th, 1985

Where are you from: Southeastern PA, but live in Northern Mass now.

Your favorite shows: (In no particular order...) Buffy, Angel, Charmed, Home Improvement, I Love Lucy, The Lucy-Desi Comedy Hour, The Lucy Show, Lost, The Secret Circle, Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Golden Girls, Designing Women, Battlestar: Galactica, Stargate: Atlantis, Storm Chasers, Dollhouse, American Chopper, Sex and the City, Dexter, No Ordinary Family, Sailor Moon, Mary Tyler Moore, The Big Bang Theory, One Tree Hill, Law and Order, Law and Order: SVU. I think that's it. I'm VERY into TV.

Favorite Movies: (In no particular order...) Clue, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Godfather series, Jurassic Park series, Lord of the Rings, Riddick Trilogy, Sex and the City 1 (hate the second one), Stealth, The Fifth Element, Blue Valentine, A Christmas Story, Bon Voyage Charlie Brown, The Wedding Planner, When Harry Met Sally, The Covenant, ELIZABETHTOWN, 300, Cruel Intentions, ANYTHING by Hitchcock, Hitchcock the movie, The Family Stone, Simply Irresistible, The Matrix series, Spaceballs, Rent, The Story of Us, anything from the 1940's and '50's, The Long, Long Trailer, Wallace and Gromit, The Facts of Life, Ratatouille, anything Charlie Brown, Twilight (sometimes), The Holiday, Eastern Promises, The Joy Luck Club, Brokeback Mountain, STRICTLY SEXUAL, Pi, Mother.

I know, A LOT, but I took film in high school and college. What do you expect? ;)

Your favorite Couples: Piper and Leo, Fred and Wesley, Buffy and Riley, Willow and Tara, Lucy and Ricky, Fred and Ethel (They bicker just like me and my husband. lol), Kate and Sawyer, Diana and Adam, Elena and Damon, Klaus and Caroline, Rose and Miles, Julia and Reese, Kara and Anders, Teyla and Ronon (ok not OFFICIALLY a couple but still...), Carrie and Big, Charlotte and Harry, Dexter and Rita, Jim and Stephanie, Penny and Leonard, Nathan and Haley, Mary and Steve, Harry and Sally, "Hitch" and Irma, Amanda and Tom, Nicky and Tacy, Kitty and Larry, Rosalie and Emmet, Carlisle and Esme, Donna and Stanny.

Hobby: Graphic design, movie-making, script writing, poetry, painting, decorating, scrapbooking, horse back riding, going out with my husband, updating friends' fanpop sites, tai chi, and playing games.

Your favorite spots on Fanpop :Mine, all the girls on Rowdy, Rowdy, Fred and Hermie (Me and Ellen), Charmed Dexter, Angel, Buffy, Charmed, my Lucy site,

Favourite things : My TV and Laptop, my iPod, my movie and graphic design programs, my husband, my family, my husband's family, my DVD's, my Netflix, so many things...

Dreams and goals: 1) to be a writer/producer/director of my own tv show
2) to be a film or tv editor
3) to own my own scrapbooking store and make custom scrapbooks (I'm leaning to this more and more)
4) to be my own boss.

Other information: Blueish-grey eyes (more on the blue; husband has bright blue baby's. so pretty...), short hair usually (right now it is the Cordelia cut from the end of S3 of Angel, last time it was SHORT and BUZZED). Hair is constantly changing colours... Sometimes brown, black, blonde, but usually a brighter red. Not quite fire engine red, but close. Lost my dad to congestive heart failure and diabetes. I am okay, however. I do not have either disease and do not PLAN to have either. Both are devastating. Miss my mom like crazy... Hopefully will get to visit her in Dec. Christmas time of this year. Here's me crossing my fingers. Love the holidays, love fall and winter, HATE hot weather...LOVE the rain and snow. Like to play and watch things that have to do with what is going on in my life. (IE Clue when it rains, I Love Lucy moving to Connecticut when I move, The Body when my dad died, etc) I am usually a chipper, happy person, loving to be around people, but I too, get moody. I won't talk about it here, some of you already know, but please know it has NOTHING to do with you.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LovingLucy said…
WOW that was long... SOWWY!