The NeverEnding Story Auryn Replica's for sale

pixel posted on May 09, 2010 at 01:03AM
I currently have 5 Auryn's being made that I will have in my hands in about 1 week. They are very nice 925 silver with gold plating. These are not cheep knock off's. I've had mine which is the original for these 5 for about 4 years now and love it. I will have pictures posted when I receive them. I will probably be selling these on e-bay but a deal can be made if you e-mail me. I'm more interested in how many people actually want to buy an Auryn as after selling these 5 I can have more made if there is a demand for it. Please let me know. Thanks

Stevan
pixel.extacy@me.com

The NeverEnding Story 3 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pixel said…
got a call from my jeweler today. Auryns are ready I will be picking them up on Tuesday look for the picures next week
Here is a pic of the Auryn's they are about 1.5 ounces made of .925 silver. plated with 14k gold. I suggest covering the gold plating with clear nail polish so it doesn't ware off. I only had 6 made so there are only 6 of these in existence's as of right now.
 Here is a pic of the Auryn's they are about 1.5 ounces made of .925 silver. plated with 14k gold. I
I still have a few auryn's left if interested they are $350. I pay shipping. e-mail me at pixel.extacy@gmail.com I can send you a pay pal invoice.