The Mentalist Jane's happy memory (Red John's Rules)

grinchie48 posted on Jul 16, 2013 at 08:50AM
How did Red John get inside Jane's head? He spent a long time in the mental hospital. Maybe Red John got hold of the doctor's session notes. I'm sure the shrink would have wanted to tap into any early happy memories she could. He might not even remember sharing it. That would mean Patrick is right and Red John is not psychic. Red John seems as obsessed with Patrick as Patrick is with Red John. Patrick is his amusement. Any one of those 7 suspects could have gotten the records. The doctor left her clinical practice, so it would have been easy. Maybe her old records stayed at the ospital, maybe they are in a storage unit somewhere. Maybe they were at her office at the university where she worked. "tell me a happy memory from your childhood" would be a perfect question from a therapist and Patrick's happy memory of LeeLee would have been the best answer. The doc would have oted that and voila, a record was made of his happy memory.

The Mentalist 4 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Alhyna said…
I like your theory and think that it's possible but I'm not sure if Bruno and other scriptwrights have thought it like that.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Sserg said…
Ok this is going to sound stupid, but, what if it was a coincidence? Red John probably had no idea that he had killed one of Jane's happy memories. Jane pointed it out after he found out who had been killed. What if someone tipped Red John off (I don't want to say it is Lisbon, but who knows. Who else did he tell about the happy memory being destroyed?) What if Lorelei is not actually dead? I mean, she did not realize it when she said "from the moment you shook hands", why would she bring that up when Red John caught her? What if they two have been playing Jane all along? I like Bob Kirkland for Red John.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu grinchie48 said…
In the episode where they show how Jane met the CBI team, was it Bob Kirkland who was in the limo with the FBI agent who called Lisbon's boss and said, "You know where Jane has been for the past year?...In a mental institution." That is why I thought it could be related to his psychiatric hospital stay. I'd think they would have verified Lorelei's identity. Unless Lisbon is working with Red John, which I kind of doubt, the shrink's notes was the only resolution to that I could come up with. If Red John made that dvd while Lorelei was still alive a considerable time had passed. Red John was likely torturing Lorelei when she gave up that information. If Kirkland was the one who photographed Jane's information, it would also make sense that the list was the same for Red John and Jane (If Red John is actually Kirkland). He or the director get my vote, not the obscure characters who've been out of the picture for a while.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu grinchie48 said…
smile
Oh, I also think Red John has a bunch of those people working for him too!