The Host The Best Melanie Picture?

kuncuyug posted on May 12, 2010 at 11:17PM
Let's add the pictures of actresses in which they really look like Melanie.

The Host 26 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kuncuyug said…
You can also add drawings.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ksteiner said…
ok.. I would really like to see Taylor Cole as Melanie.
She is pretty, she has the right skin tone, the eyes color, she isn't too old or too young and she looks great with a short haircut. She is 26 years old, but unfortunately she is not too tall, she is 5.8 and a half (almost Odette's height - the favorite one).
But.. anyway she is my favorite to play Melanie.
Hope somebody agrees with me, haha.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 ok.. I would really like to see Taylor Cole as Melanie. She is pretty, she has the right skin tone,
smile
Yes. She looks good with a short haircut.
how about you, who would you add here?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kuncuyug2 said…
I would add this one. Odette again.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 I would add this one. Odette again.
She is really pretty on this one. Would be good if there were a picture of her with a short haircut. :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kuncuyug2 said…
I drew this last night . Hope you like it.
 I drew this last night . Hope anda like it.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu murri_gh said…
I like the drawing, it's really good and Il ike seeing Melanie with dhort hair, just like she got to the caves
Thank you murri_gh :) I'm planning to draw some more pictures if I can.
Great, you know I've been wanting to upload an image but my computer is resisting hahaha. I'll try it later :D
Ok, I'll be waiting :) Most of the times, my computer's doing the same thing :)
Yes, finally I could upload a picture, not my favorite, but she does look like Mel: Maiara Walsh.
 Yes, finally I could upload a picture, not my favorite, but she does look like Mel: Maiara Walsh.
kiss
Yeah :) I've been thinking about this girl, too. She looks lovely in this photo. I actually think she can be a really good Mel :)
This one reminds me of when Wanda was first placed in Mel's body and she was angry.
 This one reminds me of when Wanda was first placed in Mel's body and she was angry.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ILoveIan7 said…
I think Sophia Bush is a perfect Mel/Wanda
 I think Sophia semak, bush is a perfect Mel/Wanda
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sarahpascoe said…
i agree with all your postings about mel, except for sophia bush. but the 3 others on here have the perfect look for mel, she needs to be a good actress tho, not just a pretty face!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu edp said…
Odette again. But I think it's the best photo for Mel.
 Odette again. But I think it's the best foto for Mel.
I had to share this one as well. I think she looks Melanie-like in this one. It felt as if she was Jared's car and she was saying good bye to him cause she's leaving for Chicago.
 I had to share this one as well. I think she looks Melanie-like in this one. It felt as if she was Ja
lebih dari setahun yang lalu edp said…
heart
Yes. Just like you said, she looks Melanie-like in this one. <3
lebih dari setahun yang lalu demifan4evr said…
smirk
I drew this picture :) I'm not sure if you guys will think it looks like Mel or not but I like the high cheek bones and short hair. Lol I've been working on this since like last year when I read the book... haha
 I drew this picture :) I'm not sure if anda guys will think it looks like Mel atau not but I like the hi
smile
I really liked this one. Missy Peregrym looking like Mel.
 I really liked this one. Missy Peregrym looking like Mel.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LawBreakRrr said…
Yeah , Missy and Odette looks like Mel but i think Odette looks like Mel more . She's perfect for Mel , right ?
 Yeah , Missy and Odette looks like Mel but i think Odette looks like Mel lebih . She's perfect for Mel
big smile
Yep! I agree. She's perfect :D
i've got another suggestion - Mary Elizabeth Winstead ? she looks young enough and she's tall enough . what do you think ?
 i've got another suggestion - Mary Elizabeth Winstead ? she looks young enough and she's tall enough
I've never seen her act but I think she looks the part. She has an athletic body which is nice.
You can see her in Final Destination 3 , Sky High and Scott Pilgrim . She's 5'8½" , pretty tall and a good actress too .