the heroes of olympus Kaitie's Mark of Athena2

kaitie85386 posted on Mar 25, 2012 at 09:19PM
Hey guys! So, I didnt like where my story was going, so I'm rewriting it. The old story will be left up, but officially discontinued.
Rating- T, just in case. Ok for most readers.
Characters- Percy Jackson, Annaneth Chase, Jason Grace, Thalia Grace, Leo Valdez, Piper McLean, Hazel Levesque, Frank Zhang, Reyna, Octavian, Rachel Elizabeth Dare, Nico Di Angelo, etc. Probably a few OC's that aren't really important to the story.
Prophecy- The seven shall travel to Greece and Rome, 
They who were lost, shall be returned home. 
One who was lost to the earth shall prevail,
And son of the sea shall face great betrayal, 
When Wisdom's daughter walks alone, 
The mark of Athena burns through Rome. 
Copyright- I don't own PJO or HOO
last edited on May 06, 2012 at 07:41PM

the heroes of olympus 115 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 115

lebih dari setahun yang lalu kaitie85386 said…
Here's part one of the epilogue, next part will for sure be up tomorrow, if not today.
Prologue part 1-
Nico POV:
It was a warm, happy day at Camp Halfblood. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping, and the Ares cabin had gone hours without causing a fight. Not. 
In actuality, it was cloudy, wet, and cold, and there seemed to be screams coming from the arena...

Nico was dead meat. He'd shadow-traveled into the middle of the arena and collapsed, just as Annabeth was about to disarm her opponent, Clarrise. Beside them, Travis Stoll and Katie Gardner were sparring. Travis was the source of the screaming.  
Annabeth turned for just a second, and in that moment, Clarrise struck. She hit the hilt of Annabeth's knife with her sword, and, with a clang, it fell to the dirt. Disarmed, Annabeth stood with Clarrise's sword at her chest. "Dead," Clarrise stated. Annabeth stepped back, annoyed. She turned back to Nico, who had just gotten up off the ground. 
"Nico. Di. Angelo," Annabeth said loudly, punctuating every word. "What. in. Hades. do. you. think. your. doing?" 
A sheepish looking Nico faced her. "I, um... Shadow traveled here?" 
Annabeth stalked up to him. "I can see that. But did you have to arrive now? I was just gonna finish her off!" 
"Sorry Annabeth..." 
"Ughhh!!" she sighed. "Any news on Percy?" she asked. Nico shook his head, and she stalked off, leaving him to fend for himself. He shrugged. He hadn't meant to arrive then, and the Fates seemed to be on his side for a change. If he'd interrupted Clarrise like that, well... He shuddered to think about what she'd have done.
"You're welcome!" Nico called over his shoulder as he left the arena. 
"I was doing just fine without your 'help' kid," Clarrise yelled back. 
Nico broke into a run, just in case Clarrise decided to get violent. He stopped at the Big House. Chiron would want to know that he was here. 
"Nico, my boy. What brings you here?" Chiron called from the porch. 
"Oh you know," Nico replied casually, "just needed a break from... Them." 
"Nico!" Chiron scolded, "you should know not to talk about them here!" 
Nico winced. "Sorry Chiron." 
"Very well. Do you know how long you will be staying?" Chiron inquired with a strange twinkle in his eye. 
"A while. I need to recover my strength before trying to go back." At this, he grimaced slightly. "All that training, and then trying to shadow travel here in the same day... It'll be at least a week." 
Chiron smiled at him gently. "She has a different training schedule, I take it?" 
"Different is one way to put it," Nico muttered as he strode off to his cabin. "My podex is still sore from trying to ride that eagle." 
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---
On the way to his cabin, Nico stopped by the _______ to grab a bite to eat. Upon arriving, he got one of the biggest surprises of his life- Jason Grace, Praetor of the Twelfth Legion; the Praetor who had been missing for months, sitting alone at the Zeus table. 
"Jason?!?" he blurted out, unable to stop
himself. Jason turned, and a flicker of recognition seemed to show in his eyes, and he mumbled something under his breath, just before he passed out onto the table before him. Nico just stood there, shock written all over his face. If they knew about the Romans... Oh, Annabeth was going to kill him!

Jason POV:
Unbeknownst to Nico, Jason was having a great day. He'd spent the morning with Piper and Leo, working on the Argo 2. At lunch, they split up as each one sat at their respective tables- Hephaestus for Leo, Aphrodite for Piper, and Zeus for Jason. Jason had just been ready to take a huge bite out of his hamburger when...
"Jason?!?" a voice from behind him exclaimed. The voice seemed familiar, but he couldn't seem to place it. He turned, and saw a boy, about thirteen, standing at the edge of the ____. The boy had black hair, dark eyes, and was looking at Jason like he was a ghost. Something about him seemed familiar...
Then, with a gasp, he remembered. The boy was Nico Di Angelo, son of Pluto. He was... He was from the Roman camp. Camp Jupiter! As soon as he recalled that, flashes of memories seemed to flash before his eyes. He saw the Titan Krios fall beneath his hands. He saw Nico limping out of the trees with his arm around a girl that he knew was Hazel, Nico's sister. He saw a wolf running into the camp. And with that, Jason's eyes rolled back in his head, and he collapsed onto the table.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu icuSTALKER said…
big smile
Omigosh!!!!!:DDDD
THAT WAS EPICNESS, KAITIE!!!!!:D
It's so awesome!!!! But why did you start over? Well, this one is just a AMAzing!!!!:D
Post soon!!!!!:D
smile
Well that took less time then I thought.... Lol. Anyways, here's the whole thing.
Prologue:
Nico POV:
It was a warm, happy day at Camp Halfblood. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping, and the Ares cabin had gone hours without causing a fight. Not. 
In actuality, it was cloudy, wet, and cold, and there seemed to be screams coming from the arena...

Nico was dead meat. He'd shadow-traveled into the middle of the arena and collapsed, just as Annabeth was about to disarm her opponent, Clarrise. Beside them, Travis Stoll and Katie Gardner were sparring. Travis was the source of the screaming.  
Annabeth turned for just a second, and in that moment, Clarrise struck. She hit the hilt of Annabeth's knife with her sword, and, with a clang, it fell to the dirt. Disarmed, Annabeth stood with Clarrise's sword at her chest. "Dead," Clarrise stated. Annabeth stepped back, annoyed. She turned back to Nico, who had just gotten up off the ground. 
"Nico. Di. Angelo," Annabeth said loudly, punctuating every word. "What. in. Hades. do. you. think. your. doing?" 
A sheepish looking Nico faced her. "I, um... Shadow traveled here?" 
Annabeth stalked up to him. "I can see that. But did you have to arrive now? I was just gonna finish her off!" 
"Sorry Annabeth..." 
"Ughhh!!" she sighed. "Any news on Percy?" she asked. Nico shook his head, and she stalked off, leaving him to fend for himself. He shrugged. He hadn't meant to arrive then, and the Fates seemed to be on his side for a change. If he'd interrupted Clarrise like that, well... He shuddered to think about what she'd have done.
"You're welcome!" Nico called over his shoulder as he left the arena. 
"I was doing just fine without your 'help' kid," Clarrise yelled back. 
Nico broke into a run, just in case Clarrise decided to get violent. He stopped at the Big House. Chiron would want to know that he was here. 
"Nico, my boy. What brings you here?" Chiron called from the porch. 
"Oh you know," Nico replied casually, "just needed a break from... Them." 
"Nico!" Chiron scolded, "you should know not to talk about them here!" 
Nico winced. "Sorry Chiron." 
"Very well. Do you know how long you will be staying?" Chiron inquired with a strange twinkle in his eye. 
"A while. I need to recover my strength before trying to go back." At this, he grimaced slightly. "All that training, and then trying to shadow travel here in the same day... It'll be at least a week." 
Chiron smiled at him gently. "She has a different training schedule, I take it?" 
"Different is one way to put it," Nico muttered as he strode off to his cabin. "My podex is still sore from trying to ride that eagle." 
On the way to his cabin, Nico stopped by the _______ to grab a bite to eat. Upon arriving, he got one of the biggest surprises of his life- Jason Grace, Praetor of the Twelfth Legion; the Praetor who had been missing for months, sitting alone at the Zeus table. 
"Jason?!?" he blurted out, unable to stop
himself. Jason turned, and a flicker of recognition seemed to show in his eyes, and he mumbled something under his breath, just before he passed out onto the table before him. Nico just stood there, shock written all over his face. If they knew about the Romans... Oh, Annabeth was going to kill him!

Jason POV:
Unbeknownst to Nico, Jason was having a great day. He'd spent the morning with Piper and Leo, working on the Argo 2. At lunch, they split up as each one sat at their respective tables- Hephaestus for Leo, Aphrodite for Piper, and Zeus for Jason. Jason had just been ready to take a huge bite out of his hamburger when...
"Jason?!?" a voice from behind him exclaimed. The voice seemed familiar, but he couldn't seem to place it. He turned, and saw a boy, about thirteen, standing at the edge of the ____. The boy had black hair, dark eyes, and was looking at Jason like he was a ghost. Something about him seemed familiar...
Then, with a gasp, he remembered. The boy was Nico Di Angelo, son of Pluto. He was... He was from the Roman camp. Camp Jupiter! As soon as he recalled that, flashes of memories seemed to flash before his eyes. He saw the Titan Krios fall beneath his hands. He saw Nico limping out of the trees with his arm around a girl that he knew was Hazel, Nico's sister. He saw a wolf running into the camp. And with that, Jason's eyes rolled back in his head, and he collapsed onto the table.
More flashes danced across Jason's vision. He saw Thalia, years younger, gently chiding a small boy with blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. With a start, he realized it was him. The memory disappeared, and another took it's place. This time, it was of him only a few years younger, leveling a sword at a black haired girl. Reyna, Jason thought. 
He saw a huge fort with an... Elephant? The memories came back faster and faster until he saw himself talking to Reyna again. He saw himself walk out of the room, and towards a huge house. Then he saw a bright flash of light, and everything went dark...
"Jason? Can you hear me?" a voice above him asked. Jason groaned. 
"Piper, just leave him. The nectar we gave him-" Jason forced his eyes open, gasped, and shut them again. 
"Jason?" Piper asked. He groaned again, and opened his eyes. 
"Wha- What happened?" he asked shakily. 
Annabeth, the other person in the infirmary told him. "You just passed out. Can you tell us anything?" 
"I was sitting at my table, and..." Jason bolted upright, eyes wide. "Where'd he go?" 
Annabeth looked confused. "Who? Nico? He's at his cabin. Why?" 
"Get him," Jason said. "Please," he added after Piper glared at him. Annabeth called to an Apollo kid to go get Nico. He ran off, and Annabeth turned back to Jason. 
"Explain." Annabeth said.
"I know him," Jason explained. 
Piper looked confused. "But-" 
Annabeth turned on him. "I-I've seen him before. At the Roman camp." 
Annabeth and Piper's eyes widened. 
"That little-" Annabeth's rant was interrupted by none other than Nico as he stuck his head around the corner. She turned on him, eyes blazing. Jason winced. He did not want to be Nico right now. "You knew about the Romans?!?" He hesitated, then nodded. "And when, exactly, were you planning on telling us?" 
"Annabeth-" 
A thought seemed to strike her, and she pulled out her knife. "Where is he?!" 
"Annabeth-" 
"Where. Is. Percy?" 
"I don't know!!!!" This seemed to jolt her out of her frenzy. 
"You don't know." Annabeth repeated dully. 
"Can I explain?" he asked carefully, and she nodded. "I first heard about the camp from some ghosts, and I decided to investigate. They let me into the camp, and I met Jason and Reyna, his co-Praetor. Co-leader," he explained as Piper opened her mouth. She closed it again. "There, I'm Pluto's ambassador." 
"When was this?" Annabeth asked, finally.
Nico hesitated, then replied cautiously, "Before Percy went missing."
Annabeth straightened. "And you didn't think to tell us about this?" 
"Annabeth, I couldn't. Hera made me swear on the river Styx not to tell." 
"That stupid, interfering Goddess!" Thunder rumbled in the sky. She looked up for a second, scowled, then turned back to Nico. 
"What else did she say?" 
"Annabeth-" The fire was back in her eyes as she took a step towards him. 
"What are you hiding Nico?" 
Nico took a deep breath, then hurriedly said, "Something about Percy, and the Wolf House, and sleeping?" Then, to everyone's surprise, he dove towards a shadow on the floor, and disappeared, just as Annabeth lunged at him. 
Annabeth screamed curses as she stomped outside, probably looking for Nico.
"Do you know what just happened?" Piper asked Jason.
"Sort of. From what i gathered, Nico heard something about Percy's disappearance, and didn't tell anyone." 
"Oh." Piper sat beside Jason on the bed. "How'd he do that?"
"He's a son of Hades. Comes with the territory, I guess." 
"So... You remember?" She asked him. 
"Yeah. I guess I just needed a trigger- something from my life before." 
"Remember anyone in particular?" 
"Well, there's Reyna, my co-leader, and Hazel, and Dakota, and Bobby and-" 
"You and your co-leader- were you like... like Percy and Annabeth?" 
Huh? Jason mused, like Percy and Annabeth... Oh! Jason held Piper's hand in his. 
"We weren't, together, Piper. In time, we may have, but I'm with you now." Piper, ecstatic, leaned down and kissed him on the cheek. 
Suddenly, a scream pierced the air. "Sounds like Annabeth found Nico," Jason remarked. 
"Tell me what happens?" he asked. 
"Sure." Piper rose and, with a wave, sprinted towards where Annabeth and Nico surely were. 
laugh
Omwwwww!!!!:D haha nico, BUSTED, man!!:D love the chapters!! That was funny!!!!!!:D
Post soon!!!!!:D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu horse22133454 said…
heart
Lo e it post soon
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pjlover447 said…
Great post soon
lebih dari setahun yang lalu megon4ever said…
amazing! keep posting
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Rickfan said…
Post soon!
I need help! Does anyone know how to post a story on fanfiction?? I made an account but I don't know how to post my story. :( Virtual cookies to anyone who helps!
-kaitie
worried
???
Sorry I have an account on FictionPress....not Fanfiction.net:(. Sorry!!:(
Post soon!!!:D
smile
It's ok! And, writing chapter 1 now!
smile
In honor of reaching 100 views, I'll post a preview. Oh, and I'm writing this on my iPod, and the spell check doesn't work that well. So, sorry for typos!

Annabeth yelled across the crowd of Romans, "Last question. After Mount St. Helens erupted, where did you go?"
Percy replied without hesitation, "Ogygia!" Annabeth gasped. "Styx! You weren't supposed to know that..."
WHAT??? Why wasn't Percy supposed to know that???? I'm curious!! Post soon!!:D
It was Annabeth who wasn't supposed to know. In BotL, Percy didn't tell her the truth about where he was. So, by getting tricked into confirming her suspiscions, Percy is in deep trouble. O_o Good luck Percy! And, I'll post when I get the chapter done. :P
-kaitie
Ohhh.... I get it now!!!:D post soon!!!:D
Finish that chappie plzzz!!!
I'm working on it! I know where I'm going, but Im working on how to get there.
post soon!
big smile
Yay! Finally finished the chapter!

Chapter 1- Annabeth pov:
I couldn't wait to see Percy again! He was, like, the love of my life! Those last eight months had been torture!
The Argo 2 touched down at Camp Jupiter, and my heart leaped for joy! In my hurry to see Percy, I jumped off the side and landed- in some weird skinny guy's arms. I immediately jumped up and started looking around for percy. The crowd of Romans looked at me in shock as I screamed, "Percy!!!!!" 
A Chinese dude walked hesitantly up to me. 
"You, are not Percy!" 
"You're Annabeth right?" he asked carefully. 
"Yes," I said as a pulled out my knife and waved it at him. "Where is Percy!!" 
"I'm sorry Annabeth... He's dead."
I stood there, shocked, as he continued explaining. "Gaia sent another giant after him a minute ago, and he died trying to kill it. I'm sorry..." 
mischievous
APRIL FOOLS!
WHAT THE HECK!!!! I thought that was actually the chapter!!!:OOOOOO
:D lolz post soon!!!:D
smile
Thats wat u were supposed to think! Lol. Almost done the actual chapter though.
-kaitie
Ok, I'm finally done. So sorry for the long wait, but I'm trying to make long chapters. Enjoy!!
Chapter 1:
Annabeth POV:
"Leo! Pay attention!!" Annabeth yelled as Leo was distracted by a flock of geese flying past the Argo 2. The ship had lurched violently to the side, and now righted itself as Leo firmly grasped the wheel again. 
"Sorry Annabeth," Leo called. 
Annabeth shook her head. What was this world coming too? 
She strode over to the railing and looked over the side at the country they were passing over. She thought they were someplace in _____, but she wasn't sure. Ha! A daughter of Athena who doesn't know something. That's gotta be a first, she thought bitterly. 
If Annabeth hadn't been so worried, she'd have admired the beautiful countryside. But, alas, Annabeth was nervous. On the outside, she seemed the way she'd been the whole time Percy was gone- a shell of herself. But on the inside, she was terrified. None of her classes had prepared her for having her boyfriend kidnapped, and sent to a roman camp. Oh, and did I mention that he's probably forgotten all about me? Annabeth mused. 
The logical part of her brain argued back, Jason remembers Camp Jupiter. It stands to reason that Percy remembers Camp Half Blood. 
But Jason had to have a trigger- someone from his past to overcome the amnesia. No one at camp has seen Percy, or, if they did, weren't telling anyone. 
Annabeth sighed. There was no point fretting about what she couldn't change. All she could do was prepare for the worst. Of course, she thought with a small smile, if worst comes to worst, I can always kick his butt until he remembers me! 
"Attention passengers! This is your supreme commander speaking. Jason says we should be arriving at Camp Jupiter in about ten minutes. Prepare yourselves. Leo out!" 
 Ten minutes?!?! Where had the time gone? 
Annabeth ran up the stairs back to the deck.  She ran to the railing, and almost fell as the ship rocked in the wind. When she finally arrived at her destination, she peered over the rail. There wasn't much difference in the land, but in the distance she could see a city. Wait a second... It was San Francisco! After all those months searching, they find Percy just minutes away from her house?!??!? Stupid Hera. 
Annabeth paced the deck nervously. In just a few minutes, she would (hopefully) be reunited with Percy Jackson. 
"Attention passengers! Jason has spotted Camp Jupiter!" 
Cheers arose from somewhere behind Annabeth. She, however, stayed in her place at the rail and looked around for the camp. There! As she watched, buildings shrouded in Mist (the magical kind) appeared. The ship flew closer and closer until she could make out the features more clearly. 
Annabeth gasped. The architecture was amazing! She saw a hill with temples on it, and what looked like an actual city. She saw a large open field large enough for the Argo 2 to land, surrounded by a crowd of Romans.
"Leo!" Annabeth yelled. "Land over there!" She motioned towards the rapidly approaching field. Leo saluted, and Annabeth could only hope he understood. If not, they were in for a rough landing. 
The ship slowly descended towards the earth, and the Romans scattered. After what seemed like an eternity, the Argo 2 slowly touched the ground. By that point, however, Annabeth was no longer at the railing. She and Jason were waiting at the door thing, as decided earlier, as they were the leaders of Camp Half Blood. 
As they waited nervously, a voice rang out from above them. "Hello Romans!" 
Annabeth and Jason looked at each other and said simultaneously, "Leo." 
Leo called out again, "We come in peace! We-" the last part was cut off as someone, presumably Piper, must have pulled Leo down from the side. 
"Leo!" they heard her scolding. "We don't need them to get mad at us in the first thirty seconds of being here!" 
"Relax, Pipes-" 
"I told you not to call me that!" 
"Relax Beauty Queen, then." 
By this point Leo and Piper had arrived behind Annabeth. 
Annabeth said, glaring, "Break it up you two! We need to make a good impression!" 
"Yes Annabeth," they chorused. 
"Good. Now Leo, open the door." 
"Oh. Right. I'm on it Annie," Leo said. 
Annabeth turned on him, eyes blazing. "And don't call me Annie!" 
Leo stepped back hurriedly and pulled down a lever on the wall. Fortunately for Leo, the opening door was enough of a distraction for her to forget her anger. She turned quickly, and gazed out upon the crowd of Romans, and, hopefully, Perseus Jackson. 
She saw him first. He was wearing a purple toga, his black hair a mess, his green eyes shining, and was standing in front of a ten foot tall woman that Annabeth recognized instantly. It was Hera. 
"You!" she yelled as she ran down the gangplank. After a second, Jason, Piper, and Leo followed hesitantly. The kneeling crowd gasped as they recognized Jason. 
She strode right up to Hera and stopped. 
Hera seemed to be arguing with Percy. Big surprise there. Beside him were three people, a girl in a matching toga, a chinese boy, and a younger girl. Hera turned to face Annabeth. 
"Ah, you have arrived." 
"What were you thinking!" Annabeth exploded, not literally of course. 
Hera frowned. "You dare talk that way to a goddess!" 
"Yes, I dare!" Annabeth replied. "I dare, because you have gone too far! You kidnapped my best friend, sent him here, erased his memories and-" 
"Silence child!" Hera thundered. "Perseus is fine, and he now remembers." Hera seemed to glare at him for a second, then continued as thunder rumbled in the sky, "I must go now. But before I leave- the prophecy of seven. Or the great prophecy for you Greeks. 
Seven halfbloods must answer the call,
To storm or fire the world must fall. 
An oath to keep with a final breath,
And foes bear arms to the doors of death." 
The crowd was silent. "The seven demigods are: Perseus Jackson, Jason Grace, Leo Valdez, Hazel Levesque, Piper McLean, Frank Zhang, and-" Hera was cut off as she suddenly erupted into a pillar of fire. Wait a second... That was only six! Stupid Zeus, calling her back before she finished. 
Annabeth turned to percy hesitantly. "How much do you remember? Wait-" she said as Percy opened his mouth to reply, "thats pointless, how would he remember what he doesn't-"
"Annabeth-"
"got it! What was your first monster?"
"A fury," he replied instantly. 
"First quest- What did you mail to the gods?"
"Medusa's head..."
"Coordinates?"
"30, 31, 75, 12."
"Grey streak in your hair?" 
Percy fingered the said streak as he replied, "WE got the streaks from holding up the sky." Behind him, the crowd gasped. 
"Hero in the prophecy?" 
"Luke." He had to remember- he had answered all the questions so far... 
"Last question. After Mt. Saint Helens erupted, where did you go?" If he got this one, she'd know he remembered. So far, there'd been one from each year he'd been at camp-
"Ogygia." Wait, what? Percy turned pale. "Wait a second- you weren't supposed to know that..." 
"PERSEUS JACKSON!!"
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Haha!!!:D Percy is busted. :D lolz!!:D that was awesome!!!:D I LOVE this story!!!:D please post soon!!!:D
laugh
lol that is soo hilarious!
first, i bursted out laughing because of the April fool's prank, then i was laughing after this chapter.
keep posting!
big smile
woah, i started your 2nd page!
congratulations!
Yay! Thanks! Right now I'm celebrating- I hit 200 views! :)
Great chapter and for the April fools joke
WTF!! Inwas scared don't so that this is a good story
@pjlover447- thanks! No, I won't actually do that! Maybe... Guess you'll have to wait and see!
Ok, so I finally figured out how to post a story on fanfiction! Guess it helps going on the non-mobile version... Lol. Working on next chapter now, if I get lucky it'll be done in a few days.
-kaitie
post soon!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kayleegurule said…
Please post! Annabeth's gonna be pissed.
smile
Oh trust me- she is
lebih dari setahun yang lalu shadesofblue said…
big smile
plz post!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kayleegurule said…
please hurry up and post then!
Almost done- chapter should be up soon.
Chapter 2: Percy
"Come on. Let me introduce you to my other family." Percy, his arms still around Frank and Hazel, strode out of the senate towards the field of Mars. He'd been hoping to see Annabeth, but was greatly disappointed. 
"Hera," he said, not respectfully, but not rude either. "What do you want?" 
Hera smiled at him like she hadn't been the one responsible for the mess in the first place. "Hello, Perseus. I trust that you are well?" 
"Oh, I'm doing just great. Here I am, about to see my friends that I haven't seen in months, and standing in the way is the very person that brought me here in the first place!" 
Hera frowned. "It was necessary to bring you here-" 
"Yes, you explained it all last night in my dream. What do you want now?" 
"I am here to welcome the Greeks into Camp Jupiter." 
Ok then... "Well? What are you waiting for?"
"Their ship to land?" Hera said pointedly. 
Oh. Right. Percy jumped as the Argo 2 touched down almost silently- for a ship that size, anyways. It seemed like forever before the ship's door opened, and four people appeared. At the front was Annabeth. 
She looked just like he remembered- blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail, grey eyes calculating always, knife strapped to her side. That probably wasn't a good thing... She was going to KILL him! As he looked closer, he saw subtle changes in her usual appearance. She had slight bags under her eyes, and she seemed tired. Most likely, she'd been up for nights planning and calculating. 
She saw him. That he knew- their eyes met for a single moment as she took in her surroundings. Her eyes narrowed. Uh oh... She ran down the gangway yelling, "You!" Uh oh again. Percy was just going to turn and run when- 
"Ah. You have arrived." Hera turned to face Annabeth as Percy realized that, in fact, Annabeth was not out to get him. Yet. Phew. 
"What were you thinking?" Annabeth screamed at the goddess. She really shouldn't be doing that... It isn't wise to talk that way to a goddess...
Hera frowned. "You dare talk that way to a goddess!" Well. That was creepy. 
Annabeth interrupted his musings saying, "Yes I dare! I dare, because this time, you have gone to far! You kidnapped my best friend-" Huh? "Sent him here, erased his memories and-" Was she trying to get herself killed? 
"Silence, child!" Hera thundered. "Perseus," It's not Perseus! Seriously, when is she going to learn? "Is fine," Hera continued, "And he now remembers." Hera glared at him for a second. Well, I'm sorry if I messed up your plans by almost getting killed trying to get my memories back! 
Thunder rumbled overhead. "I must go now." Yay! "But before I leave- the prophecy of seven. Or the great prophecy for you Greeks. 
Seven halfbloods must answer the call,
To storm or fire the world must fall. 
An oath to keep with a final breath,
And foes bear arms to the doors of death." 
The crowd, which before had had people talking and whispering, went silent. 
Hera continued, "The seven demigods are: Perseus Jackson, Jason Grace, Leo Valdez, Hazel Levesque, Piper McLean, Frank Zhang, and-" Hera was cut off as she suddenly erupted into a pillar of fire. Wait a second... That was only six! Stupid Zeus, calling her back before she finished. 
As Percy wondered, Annabeth turned to him and asked, "How much do you remember? Wait-" Percy was about to answer, but Annabeth cut him off, "That's pointless," she told herself, "How would he remember what he doesnt-" 
Percy finally got a word in, "Annabeth-" but was cut off again. Seriously, once this girl gets on a roll, nothing can stop her. Except for, hopefully, a recently amnesiac demigod son of Poseidon! 
"Got it!" she said joyfully. "What was your first monster?" 
A question? Really? "A fury," he replied instantaneously. 
"First quest- what did you mail to the gods?" Great. Did she really have to bring that up? 
"Medusa's head..." Behind him, the crowd was unnervingly silent. 
"Coordinates?" Coordinates? Oh- the Sea of Monsters! 
"30, 31, 75, 12." 
"Grey streak in your hair?" That was easy. 
"WE," he answered, emphasizing the 'we', "got the streaks from holding up the sky." Behind them, the crowd gasped. Oops. 
"Hero in the prophecy?" 
"Luke." So far, there'd been at least one from each summer he'd been at camp. Wait- the summer left was the labyrinth. Please don't bring that up...
"Last question," she said. Finally! "After Mount St. Helens," Yes! She didn't ask about the kiss! "Where did you go?" This was asked with a sudden craftiness. 
Percy, unaware of the trap, and relieved that he didn't have to reveal the kiss in front of everyone,  answered without thinking, "Ogygia." Annabeth gasped, and Percy turned white. "Wait a second- you weren't supposed to know that..." 
Annabeth took a step towards him. "PERSEUS JACKSON!!!" Uh oh. Now he was dead. 
"Annabeth-" Percy took a step back, hands outstretched as he tried to defend himself. Annabeth pulled out her knife and waved it at him. 
"You were on Ogygia?! With HER?!?" 
"Annabeth-" 
Annabeth continued, as she was on a roll. "And you didn't think to tell me?!" 
"Annabeth-" Poor Percy-  Tyche really wasn't on his side today. 
"I thought you were dead, and you were probably off having the time of your life!" 
 "Anna-" 
"What made you come back?!?" Annabeth was screaming at him now. 
"You." Annabeth stopped waving her knife and stared, openmouthed, at him. 
"Me," Annabeth repeated. 
"Yes, you! You, and Grover, and Tyson, and Rachel, and everyone else who was counting on me! Annabeth, you know me, and my flaw. Do you really think-" 
He was cut off as Annabeth threw herself at him. He caught her and held her against his chest. 
"Oh gods I missed you so much," Annabeth mumbled into his shoulder. 
"Missed you too, Wise Girl." 
Annabeth looked up at him. "So, did you do anything stupid yet?"
"Does going on a quest to save Thanatos count?" 
Annabeth sighed. "I guess I should be used to it by now. Now, are you going to introduce me to your friends?" 
Percy beckoned Hazel, Frank and Reyna over. They, along with everyone else, had been watching the two with interest. 
"Guys, this is Annabeth Chase, Architect of Olympus, and my girlfriend," Percy told them. 
Reyna, the bravest of the three, stepped forward first. Annabeth gasped. "Y- You were-"
"Annabeth, I'll explain later. Just go with it." 
Reyna and Annabeth shook hands. "Reyna, daughter of Bellona and Praetor of Camp Jupiter." 
"Annabeth, but you already knew that." 
Emboldened by Reyna's display of bravery, and by the fact that she was still unharmed, Hazel stepped forward, pulling Frank along beside her.
She held out her hand. "Hazel Levesque, daughter of Pluto." Annabeth's eyes widened fractionally, but she shook her hand. 
Hazel nudged Frank and he held out his hand too. "F-Frank Z-Zhang," he stuttered. 
Annabeth laughed. "I don't bite, you know." Frank looked terrified. He'd probably been thinking just that. 
The awkward silence that followed was broken by a voice calling, "Hey Annabeth! Don't forget about us!" Three people walked forward to their little circle. The leader, a boy with blonde hair and piercing blue eyes, stopped in front of Reyna. Gasps arose from the crowd as they recognized their former Praetor, Jason Grace. 
"I'm back." 
"You are." Then, to everyone's surprise, she embraced him for a moment. When she pulled back, her eyes hardened again. "Cohorts! Back to your regular activities. Centurions, we shall have a meeting in the Senate in a half hour. Be there," Reyna yelled, her voice carrying across the field. "And you. Show the Greeks to the Senate," she told Jason. He nodded, and Reyna strode off.
Jason turned to Percy and introduced himself. "Jason Grace. Son of Jupiter, and former Praetor." 
Percy replied, "Percy Jackson. son of Poseidon, and current praetor." He realized what he'd said and added, "Sorry about that... You can have it back if you want-"
"No, you keep it. You've obviously earned it." 
Percy's reply was cut off by the Latino boy saying, "So you're Percy Jackson? You know, I thought you'd be taller-" 
"Leo!" the brown haired girl scolded. She shook hands with Percy and smiled. "Piper McLean, daughter of Aphrodite." She pointed to Leo and said, "That's Leo Valdez, son of Hephaestus, and the repair boy." 
"Hey!" he said indignantly. "I'll have you know, I'm the supreme commander of the Argo 2!" 
"Alright, break it up you two!" Jason scolded. "We have to get to the Senate, or Reyna'll have our heads!" 
"But first-" Annabeth disappeared back into the Argo 2 for a second, and they all heard her yell, "Alright! Everybody out!" Moments later, a group of about seven people stepped out, followed closely be Annabeth.
Names and memories flooded his mind, and Percy gasped. Grover, Rachel, Katie, Travis, Conner, Clarrise, and Chris were all in the group, and, as he watched, one figure broke away from the group, yelling, "Percy!" as he threw himself at Percy. 
"Hey g-man!" he said, smiling. Another second later the rest of the group reached him. Greetings were exchanged as they surrounded him. Faces, that he had only seen in recently returned memories, swarmed around him, saying how much they missed him, and that they were glad that he was alive. 
Or, in the words of Clarrise, "Good, you're alive, Prissy. Now I can beat you up for disappearing for eight months!" Feeling the love there, Clarrise. 
"Now Percy, lead the way!" Annabeth told me. 
Great. Get the kid who's been at Camp three days to lead. "Ok guys! Follow me!" 
sad
Seriously? Almost a day, and no replies? Was it really that bad?
-(very unhappy) Kaitie
big smile
sorry!!!!!
i'll reply!!!!
go praetor Percy!
Oh my word no!!!! It wasn't bad at all!!!:OOOO
Lolz next time you say that, I will not be happy. Haha Jk :D
It was awesome!!!:D I think I was asleep when you posted.....
Stupid Hera!!!!:/
Haha Leo!!! 'I thought you'd be taller....' lolz all rights to burdge-bug!!!!XD
AWESOME!!! Post soon!!!!:D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu horse22133454 said…
awesome POST SOON
big smile
Yay! Replies! I don't know when I'm posting the next chapter, haven't had a lot of time to write. Oh, and all rights to burdge-bug for Leo's - I thought you'd be taller.
-kaitie
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jberagon17 said…
cool
awsome chapter
can you guys read my fanfiction please here is the link
link
worried
post soon
smile
Ok, heres the next chapter.
Chapter 3: Jason
After Percy managed to get them lost, Jason took over and led the group to the Senate.
"Seriously Percy? You managed to get lost? What kind of praetor are you?" Annabeth scolded. Wait... Was that a joke? From Annabeth? As in, Don't-joke-with-me-or-I-will-cut-you-Annab­eth­?
Percy laughed. "Hey, give a guy a break! I've only been here for a few days!" That caught her attention.
"A few days? Percy, you've been missing for eight months!"
"I may have taken a small nap..." Percy replied. A nap? For eight months?
Beside him, Annabeth echoed his thoughts. "You took an eight month nap?!?" she asked incredulously.
"It, uh, wasn't my fault?" he said, trying to explain.
Annabeth snorted. "Typical seaweed brain. I leave you alone for one minute, and you disappear for an eight month nap!" Maybe that wasn't the best way to explain it Percy. Now you're never going to hear the end of this. Being the nice guy he was, Jason decided to give the guy a reprieve.
"You're never going to hear the end of it now," Jason told him.
"Trust me, I know. She's still going on about the time I told her I got lost," Percy replied. He'd seemed resigned to having Annabeth mad at him, but took this as a way out.
"That doesn't seem so bad..."
From beside Percy, Travis Stoll butted in laughing.” Oh, you should have seen it! It was right after he blew up Mt. St. Helens, and-"
"You blew up Mt St Helens?"
Percy, turning redder by the second, nodded, and Travis continued his story. "So, he walks into the amphitheater, after being gone for two weeks, and the camp's burning his shroud."
Leo, who had been listening silently, for a change, beside them, broke in with, "Burning his shroud? Is that-"
"It's what a body's buried in. Kind of a tradition for demigods," Annabeth interrupted before Leo could go on one of his longwinded questions.
"As I was saying," Travis broke in, "Percy walks in, and Annabeth's crying, and setting the shroud on the fire. Then she turns around and says, 'he was probably the bravest friend I ever have.' Then she sees him and-" He burst out laughing again.
"Shut up Travis!" Annabeth gave Travis a shove, face red.
"C’mon Percy, let’s go catch up with Grover and leave Travis to his story," Annabeth pulled Percy back to where Grover was talking with Rachel, Katie, and another guy- Frank? - from Camp Jupiter.
When Travis stopped laughing, he finished his story. "So, she's all broken up about him 'dying', and she sees Percy, alive and walking, and she yells, 'he's right there!', and practically throws herself at him," he started laughing again, but continued after Jason elbowed him. "She's all like, 'where have you been!' and 'we thought you were dead!' Then Percy says, 'I got lost...' and Annabeth freaks out. It was awesome- I mean... She wasn't mad at us for a change!" Jason and Leo started laughing too.
The laughing was stopped by a girl's voice asking, "Sammy?"
Jason turned to meet Hazel's gaze. "Hazel!" he cried. He hugged her, and introduced her to Leo and Travis. "Leo, Travis, this is Hazel Levesque, daughter of Pluto. Hazel, these are my friends Leo Valdez, son of Vulcan, and Travis Stoll, son of Mercury."
Hazel looked crestfallen as she shook Leo's hand. "Oh... I thought you were someone else..."
"Really? There's another smoking hot son of Hephaestus 'round here?" Hazel looked confused. That's Leo for you. Confusing as always.
"Umm... No. You just reminded me of someone I used to know. Are you related to a Sammy Valdez, by any chance?" Okay then...
"Uh... I think he was my grandfather." How in hades would she know Leo's grandpa? "Yeah, that's it! Grandpa Sammy! My mom used to tell stories about him..." he trailed off.
Hazel, oblivious to Leo's discomfort, asked, "Do you know if he-"
Jason interrupted, knowing this was a sore subject with him. "C'mon Hazel- I want you to meet someone." He grabbed her arm and gently pulled her away, leaving Leo alone with Travis. Leaving those two together probably wasn't the best thing, so he yelled over his shoulder, "Behave, you two! If find explosives in the toilet again, you are dead!"
"Explosives in the toilet?" Hazel asked, confused.
"Our resident pranksters. Watch out for Conner too- he's the guy who looks exactly like Travis."
Hazel nodded. "Okay. So, who did you want me to meet?"
Jason led Hazel to the back of the group, where Piper was walking with, surprisingly, Clarisse. "Hey! Piper!" Jason called. She turned, and when she saw Jason, she smiled,
“Hey Jason!” she called. “Who’s that?” she asked, gesturing to Hazel.
“Piper, meet Hazel Levesque, daughter of Pluto, or Hades. Hazel, meet Piper Mclean, daughter of Aphrodite-Venus-, and my girlfriend.”
“Girlfriend? What about Reyna?” Hazel asked. Uh oh…
“Reyna? That prator-”
“Praetor!” Jason interrupted.
“That Praetor girl?
Hazel looked uncomfortable. She should be, Jason seethed. Hazel just HAD to bring Reyna up.
“Piper, I told you. I’m with you now. And Hazel,” he looked at her, “I was never with Reyna. If I hadn’t left, then we might have gotten together, but there’s no point thinking of all the what ifs.”
Piper and Hazel shook hands.
“Pleased to meet you Piper,” Hazel told her.
“Same,” Piper replied.
“So, Hazel… What’ve I missed? Besides Percy becoming Praetor, that is,” Jason asked with a hint of bitterness in his voice.
“We got our eagle back!” she said, bursting with excitement.
If Jason’d had a drink, he would have spewed it all over Hazel. “WHAT!?!?!”
Hazel repeated, “We got the eagle back!”
“I heard…” Hazel looked at him oddly, so he moved on. “When?”
“Yesterday!”
“WHAT!?!?!” Hazel looked at him again. “Yeah, yeah I know. But seriously? Yesterday?”
Hazel nodded. “We, that is, Percy, Frank, and I, went on a quest to Alaska-“
“Alaska? Are you crazy?” Jason asked, stunned. Alaska wasn’t called the land beyond the gods for a reason. Bad things happened to people who quested in Alaska…
“No, I’m not crazy!” Hazel said, insulted. Then, with a gleam in her eye, she added. “You might want to ask Percy that, though.”
Piper burst out laughing. “From what I’ve heard, that may be a good thing!” Jason agreed with Piper. All the stories featuring Percy back at Camp Half-blood usually had him doing something crazy. Sure, most of his stunts worked out in the end, but still. This guy was insane!
“So…” Piper said in the uncomfortable silence that followed. “What’s the eagle?”
Jason explained, “In simplest terms, it’s a golden eagle on top of a pole that gives the holder the power to call down lightning. It’s been lost for years, ever since an expedition to Alaska went wrong.”
“It was a huge help in the battle yesterday,” Hazel put in mildly.
“What battle?” Piper and Jason asked simultaneously.
“Gaea’s army attacked Camp yesterday, and we were able to fight them off, barely.”
“You know, I’m getting tired of yelling ‘what!’” Jason said mildly. “So, explain please.”
Hazel nodded. “I’ll explain the whole thing, but NO MORE INTERRUPTIONS!” When Jason and Piper nodded, Hazel continued. “It all started when…”

Hope you liked it!!
-kaitie
heart
Awesome!!!!
Lolz Travis and Percy and Jason and Leo XD they are awesome!!!:D
Awesome chapter, kaitie!!!
Post soon!!!:D
post soon
smile
@icuSTALKER- What about hazel, and Annabeth and piper? Thats kinda sexist... Lol
Glad you both enjoyed the chapter!
-kaitie
post soon!