the heroes of olympus The Mark of Athena

percabeth13 posted on Jan 06, 2012 at 10:12PM
ENJOY!!!!

the heroes of olympus 46 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu percabeth13 said…
chapter one
Annabeth

i was so excited! we were sailing straight towards the roman camp. leo told us we were getting really close. Yay! 'wait what if he doesnt remember me?' the small annoying part of my brain said. and i yelled "shutup!" right as Thalia was walking by.
"Annabeth,who are you yelling at?" she asked.
"no one." i answered a little embarassed.
"okay, well Grover told me to tell you that leo told him that we'll be at the roman camp in one hour."
Thalia walked away to round up all the others while i went to find leo.i found him in the control room right as he finished saying
"If you could tell the romans that. see you soon. yours indemigodishness and all that. peace out!" then he turned of the video recording and closed the scroll then he threw it up in the air and instead of falling back down, it vanidhed witha loud POP!
I looked at him and said "what was that?"
"oh i was just warning the romans not to like shoot us out of the sky or anything when we land soon." he replied.
"how soon" i asked getting excited bout an hour." he said.
"ok" i said and ran to get ready. on the way to my cabin i passed everybody going above deck to wait till we got there. there was Grover, Clarisse, the stolls, Thalia,piper, jason, and rachel. i walked into my room and took a really long shower and got dressed in an orange camp half-blood t-shirt and jean shorts. i glanced out the portholeand saw the roman camp...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pjlover447 said…
Cool
big smile
I will be posting as often as I can... please stay tuned...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu CalebChase said…
I love it post
lebih dari setahun yang lalu percyroxz said…
post soon
lebih dari setahun yang lalu annabeth523 said…
big smile
this is realy cool post more please.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dramaqueen1999 said…
Hey! Did you want me to post here or on the other one?
~Piper~
lebih dari setahun yang lalu swimmergirl7 said…
smile
This is cool. Post sOon!
big smile
please post more!
Dramaqueen *piper* yes you can post here!!!
But I has the first tree chappies oalready done! :)
big smile
if you have them done then why don't you post a preveiw at least i dieing for something! please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Kaia143 said…
smile
Please post soon!!!!!
Chapter 2
Percy

I was talking to Frank and Hazel about Ella, a harpy (who has a crush on my cyclops brother tyson). When they came running up. Ella had a scroll in her talons. when they reached us, she dropped the scroll in my lap.
"special delivery" she said, "from an aura, a wind spirit. Yes Ella got a special delivery."

"Good morning brothers!" Tyson had hay in his hair and peanut butter in his teeth.
"the scroll is from Leo, he is funny and small"
The scroll looked unremarkable, but when I spread it across my lap, a video recording flickered on the parchment. A kid in greek armor grinned up at us. He had an impish face, curly black hair, and wild eyes, like he'd just had several cups of coffee.  He was sitting in a dark room with timber walls like a ships cabin. Oil lamps swung back and forth on the ceiling.

Hazel stifled a scream.
"What?" Frank asked "what's wrong?"
Slowly I realized the curly-haired kid looked familiar - and not just from his dreams. he'd seen that face in an old photo
"Hey." said the guy in the video
"Greetings from your friends at camp halfblood, et cetera"  "My name is Leo, I am the..." he looked off screen & yelled "whats my title? am I like admiral or captian or"
"repair boy" a girls voice yelled back
"very funny Piper" Leo grumbled. He turned back to the parchment screen, "so, yeah, I am ... ah .... the supreme commander of the Argo II, yeah, I like that! Any way, were gonna be sailing toward you in about, I dunno, an hour, in this big mother warship. We'd appreciate it if you'd not, like, blow us out of the sky or anything like that. So Okay! If you could tell the romans that. See you soon, yours in demigodishness, and all that.Peace out!"

the parchment turned blank.
"It can't be" Hazel said.
"what?" Frank asked. "you know, the guy"
Hazel looked like she had seen a ghost. I understood why. I remembered the photo in Haze'ls abandoned house in Seward. The kid on the warship looked exactly like Hazels old boyfrind.
"It's Sammy Valdez" she said. "that guy's name is Leo, and it's been 70 sumething years. It has to be a ..." I wanted to say a coincidence, but I  couldn't make myself believe that. Over the past few years I'd seen a lot of things: Destiny, Phophecy, magic, monsters, fate. But I'd never yet run across a coincidence. We were interrupted by horns blowing in the distance. The senators came marching into the forum with reyna an the lead. "it's meeting time I said" come on, we've got to warn them about the warship.

Look, I know this is the last part of the son of Neptune but you just need to know that chapter 1&2 take place at the same time.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
chapter 3
Annabeth

The camp was amazing. I went above deck to get a better view. TGere was a city of white marble, buildings with red-tiled roofs. A few had domes and collumned porticoes, like national monuments. I could see a few that looked like palaces with golden doors and large gardens. There was an open plaza with free standing columns, fountains and statues. I was loving the architecture here! Oh my Gods, a 5-story-tall Roman colisseum gleaming in the sunlight, right next to a long oval arena like a race track. On the suouthern side of a lake there was a hill with even more impressive buildings: Temples. There were several stone bridges that crossed the river as it snaked throught the valley and up towards the not=rth. There was a large acqueduct. It was beautiful! I saw campers running out of a large building coming to greet us. Infront were two figures in white togas with purple capes across their shoulders, obviously leaders, a boy and a girl. I couldn't see their faces because we were still too high so I decided to go find Thalia.
I found her down in the brig. She looked green.
"Thalia", "are you okay? you look a little green..." I said
"Yeah i'm fine. I have to tell you something" Thalia said
"what is it" I asked confused
"I'm deathly afraid of hights ever since I was little and Jason cn fly and I cant and the only other person who knows this is Percy." Thalia said in one breath.
"I know" I said
"no you don't - wait - what?" she asked
"Well, when we were on olypmus during the war and we were gong to stop kronos and because the patheway from the elevator to Olympus was falling down in chunks you looked greeen then too." I explained
"Let's go up, we are here" I told her
When we got above deck we were just landing. I tried to hide my excitement.
When we landed Leo losered the plank/ladder and everyone got off except for me, I stayed back. What if he didn't remember me? I thought. No he has to rememver me. I thought back and then I was descending the plank ldder scanning the crowd for Percy. I didnt' see him at first becaause I thought he would be one of the campers standing near the back, then one of the leaders stepped forward.
"Welcome to camp jupiter, I am Reyna, one of the Praetors".
Then she saw Jason
"Hey Reyna, how have you been" said Jason to Reyna.
*Reyna was glaring at Jason. Probably noticing the fact that piper was standing really close to him.
I wasn't really paying much attention because I was still looking for Percy in the crowd. The other robed figure, the male, leaned in and whispered something to reyna, and she stopped glaring. She was just now looking a little crestfallen. The praetor (male) steped forward and said,
"good morning everyone" he said. Wait I knew that voice. Percy wasn't in the back he was their other leader.
"I am-" he was interrupted by me
"SEAWEED BRAIN!" I yelled and ran towards him. He smiled then started running to meet me half way. Then I was in his arms. And I was crying, not because I was sad or anything, but because he seeme to remember me.
"annabeth I'm so sor-" his lips were suddenly to busy to finish his sentence. When I pulled away, smiling 
He smiled. Then I hit him. Hard.
"You remember me?"I asked.
"yeah."
"THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU CONTACT ME AS SOON AS YOU REMEMBERED!?" I yelled
"because the Hera wouldn't let the iris message go through." he explained.
"oh. Well I'm glad the Romans didn't kill you." I said.then cleared my throat and stepped back a little because everyone was looking at us. A few girls from,I'm assuming, the Venus cabin were complaining that it was just starting to get good, but Percy silenced them.
"we should make our way to the senate house to introduce out Greek guests." 
Reyna said.
As we made our way there, Percy was telling me about his quest with frank and hazel. I told him. Was a little jealous of them right as they were walking by.
"why would you be jealous of us?" hazel asked.
"I don't know, because this was his first quest without me." I explained.
"not true, remember when you got kidnapped and tricked into holding up the sky?"Percy said.
"that doesn't count, I was directly related to the quest. I was the damsel in distress." I retorted.
"you sure were. I had to hold up the sky to save Artemis." percy reminded me.
" he was willing to hold up the sky for you?" hazel asked eyeing us s if we were making this up.
"I will explain it all in the meeting.  Were here anyway."
heart
Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
soooooooooooo!!!!!! ccccccccccccoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­oll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­l!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! (that was suppost to say cool but it didn't work out) please post soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!
Pretty please post soon!!!
zzz
I'll post soon I'm really juggling two forums. Visit my other one called unexpected
link
laugh
Read chapter three again I made it longer.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu fros4est said…
post soon
Will not be posting for the rest of the week probably.
You should read unexpected while your waiting for another chappie!
heart
i love the chappie!!!!!!!!!!!!
please post it's now sunday. *puppy face*
lebih dari setahun yang lalu beba157jello said…
big smile
love it !!!!!pliz post soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
post soon!
crying
Everyone's left!*breaks down sobing*
anyone can post the next chapter if they want
lebih dari setahun yang lalu wisegirl778 said…
big smile
So bored btw posst
big smile
please post soon!

*edits*
i acidently put the wrong face!

*more edits*
their all better.
pritty plz post soon!
smile
ppppppppppllllllllleeeeaaaaaaassssssssssee­eee­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
post!
post!
plz post!
post!! now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Rickfan said…
post soon!
post!!!

and i a sad too report that i will only check here once a week like the rest of my forums because i spend too much time on here.
post soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
post soon!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu beba157jello said…
sad
SHE SAID ANYONE CAN POST A CHAPPIE PLZ ANYONE !!!!!PLZ POST SOON!!!!!!!!
someone post!
someone plz post! I can't right now because i have to go to school in a few minuetes!
big smile
I did say any one could post... I've got no more inspiration for this... If anyone wants to take over, I'd appreciate it!
Annabeth523, if you are still following this, you can take over iF you want...just a thought.
me still following but i can't do it because I'm already really behind on my own story. sorry.