the beatles How did anda first come to know about The Beatles?

billyshears posted on Aug 28, 2012 at 01:15PM
Do you remember how you got to know about The Beatles? Was it through anyone in particular, for example, or did you hear their music somewhere randomly on the radio/TV? Or any other way of discovering them? It'll be interesting to know about the different roads that have led us into becoming Beatles fans!

the beatles 7 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu paulmccartney said…
well, in yr 6 we had an assingnment on any artist (including musicians). i chose the beatles cos i knew they were a pretty famous band. then my mum was like 'you should listen to some of their songs' so i did and the next i was like 'omg i love the beatles!!!'
lebih dari setahun yang lalu StarPotterRings said…
Well my cousins love the beatles, and they had the beatles rockband. They also listened to it a lot. So I started getting into it and eventually I started collecting the vinyls.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu boytoy_84 said…
wink
I known them by my father. He would sing their songs when he hears them on the radio. I got him a big book of The Beatles several years ago. Ever since I love them. I love all the oldies. I'm very much like my father when it comes to music. The oldies makes me happy. The Beatles and Bee Gees are my 2 favs.
 I known them oleh my father. He would sing their songs when he hears them on the radio. I got him a big
lebih dari setahun yang lalu glelsey said…
cool
My parents grew up with their music, and they even met each other when they both joined a band and performed Beatles songs (along with other classic rock from the '60s and '70s) locally together. Their kind of music brought my parents together; without classic rock I would have never been born!

Naturally, they made sure that I also grew up with their music. I don't remember ever not knowing Beatles songs to be honest; they've always been there as far back as my memory goes. And I've always enjoyed it too. :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ChiliPepperLuv said…
I actually came to know of the Beatles when my mother and I were listening to the radio together. We were listening to a classic rock station. "Let it Be" came on, and I was about to change the channel. My mother said, "No, no, no, no! Do not change the channel!" She grabbed my hand. I just looked at her. She said, "You'll like this. Trust me." I loved it. I said, "They're so amazing. Are they still around?" My mother said, "No, they broke up years ago." I said, "Aw, man! Are any of the members still living?" She said, "I think of couple of them are." I looked up some information and learned about them. My mother and I usually make Beatles related jokes with each other. When she walks into a room, she says, "Hey, Jude!" I then say, "Don't make it bad." Another one we like to do deals with her favorite beverage, Mountain Dew. Whenever I get one for her, I hand it to her and sing, "Love me dew! (Love Me Do)." I later learned that I like their solo stuff, too.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Rubyrings said…
I knew about the Beatles for as long as I can remember, actually, but I never thought much about them until the family decided to watch A Hard Day's Night. I wasn't even sure I'd like it - what's so entertaining about four grown-up men preparing for a concert, I thought - but it was nothing like that. The Beatles were more like mischievous boys and it was so much fun! Then we started listening to the albums, and Daddy said there was another movie the Beatles had done, so we saw Help! two days after I turned 14. I was a little nervous about it - if the Beatles were so irreverent in A Hard Day's Night, how will those personalities work in an adventure story? - but they did, and ever since that night, I've been totally hooked.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Pinnipedi said…
I vaguely remember hearing the White Album as a very young child- I think that was the first time I heard of them. I only really got into them this year because I wrote an essay on Sgt. Pepper for uni.