1) A tiger's roar is so loud it can be heard over a mile away!
2) Foxes are mostly found in open places with rumput and bushes.
3) The only place a giant panda would be found in the wild is in the high mountain areas in central China.
4) Turtles have been on the earth for lebih than 200 million years.
5) Frogs can launch themselves over 20 times their on length!
Monkeys are very interesting animals. Did anda know that monkeys yawn when they are sleepy AND mad?!? This makes it very easy to see their emotions. Monkeys are very loving binatang that live in troops. A troop is a group of monkeys living together. Unlike it cousins the gorillas, monkeys cant catch colds!
*Special thanks to ToastedRabbits for the rubah, fox pic!*
1) A male lion can sleep up to 22 hours a day!
2) Did anda know a polar bears bulu is only white because of the sun? It’s REALLY a clear color!
3) A male banteng is called a cow!
4) The slowest animal in the world it the 3 toed sloth!
5) A bird eats 4 times its OWN weight in one day!
The KING of the Jungle!
Today is all about the king of the jungle, THE LION! So why is the Lion the King of the jungle?
Some say it’s because it has no predators. Some say its their amazing hair. Not only that, but they don't live in the jungle..... They live in the Savannas! So anda be the judge. Why are they called the KING of the Jungle? There are many types of lions. Such as... The African lion,
Asiatic lion, American Lion, Mountain Lion, and the Cave lion!
1) Snakes can see through their eye lids!
2) One in every 4,000 lobsters is BRIGHT BLUE!
3) Penguins can jump 6 feet in the air!
4) A hard shell kerang can change its GENDER! (But only once!)
5) harimau have striped bulu AND skin!
These binatang are playful, friendly, and highly intelligent! They are found in a groups called "pods". Each ikan lumba-lumba, lumba-lumba has its own signature whistle to identify itself. puncak, atas 2 Facts about Dolphins...
1. Like us, dolphins are mammals!
2. Dolphins can swim up to 260 meters below the surface of the ocean!
lebih about dolphins...
Dolphins have been interacting with humans for as long as we can remember! Although we say that Dolphins are wonderful animals, anda have to be careful! Dolphins have a strong powerful dangerous tail! And no matter where anda go.. every one anda meet will cinta DOLPHINS!