Sweet Valley High Sweet Valley Twins...what a wonderful time!

edennirvana posted on Oct 01, 2007 at 02:26AM
I remember when I was younger and started taking up reading, my mother started buying all the Sweet Valley Twins books, I really got hooked up, I had them all. When I got older she made me give them to my cousin who was much younger...I will regret doing that forever...even though I'm 24 right now, I would love to read them again...it was an awesome time...yes, I guess that makes me some sort of nerd, LOL! Where can I find them now?

Sweet Valley High 5 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cressida said…
Libraries would probably be the best bet. I never bought them when I was younger but instead checked them out of the library, and when I was just checking some books out the other day I noticed a Sweet Valley High book on the shelf. I'm nervous about rereading them though -- I'm afraid they aren't as great as my memory tells me.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu aquasirena said…
you can buy them for practically nothing at most used book stores.

I really want to thank people like you. My mom never had much money when I was a kid and almost ALL my stuff was hand me downs from the older daughter of one of my mom's friends, especially my SVH books.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu buffyfan said…
i live in the UK and they don't have many sv books.they were only printed here for 2 years or something...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu heavenly101 said…
Second hand bookstores will have them! Love these books. Integral to my childhood! :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Mileyrayfan9 said…
smile
If you have a Goodwill where you live,Try going there and go to the book section.Thats where i get all mine.