supernatural supernatural menulis Contest

shomill posted on Aug 05, 2010 at 09:31PM
We all love to talk about this show, and we have so much to say, I thought this might be an interesting way for us to say some of it. Contests will last for one week, then the pick will last for two weeks, unless I don't get it set up in time, in which case, you get two weeks PLUS the rest of the week when I set it up.

Topics and winners will be listed here. Winners receive:
three props for articles
one prop for images (if the article has pictures)
the article is posted with full credit to the original author on one non-spn spot
a chance to choose the next topic (like we're doing with the icon contest)

The article will be posted here first, on this spot, for all spn-ers to read. The winning article will be posted on another spot to introduce non-spn-ers to some of the things about the show. For instance, a winning article about Jensen would be posted in the hottest actors spot. A winning article about the Impala would be posted in the cars spot, and so forth. It's my hope that doing this will introduce more people to the show and bring in more spn lovers. If you guys really don't like this idea, let me know, and I'll just forget it. If the author decides not to post the article her/himself on another spot, I'll gladly do it for her/him, giving full credit to the original author in the title.

You may write whatever you choose, but please don't include too many spoilers. If someone chooses a specific episode for a topic, the winning article will NOT be posted on another spot, as we don't want to ruin the show for people who haven't seen it yet.

If this isn't clear, please let me know. Oh, and please reply with the title, or better yet the link to your article, so I'll know to read it.

Topics and Winners:
1. Supernatural (a general description of the series as a whole) - shomill
2. Metallicar - Silverdoe
3. Demons - shomill
4. Angels - Silverdoe
5. John Winchester - befferz
6. Castiel - twilighter4evr
7. The Colt - twilighter4evr
8. The Crossroads Demon - shomill
9. Sam Winchester
last edited on Jan 08, 2011 at 09:51PM

supernatural 38 balasa

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...