Super Smash Bros. Brawl A Thirst for Brawl

maybeastarbucks posted on Aug 04, 2007 at 08:41PM
What is the one thing in Brawl that you are most looking forward to? Is it a new character, item, stage, something else?

I'd probably have to say that I'm most looking forward to the fact that you can program names that go along with the button controls. You can mess other people up that way... *Sinister Laugh.*

You can read more about that link.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl 10 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu PkmnTrainerJ said…
Using Kirby once again and pelting Benji (as Yoshi) with Pokéballs, it's become a Smash tradition
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dodgeball_beast said…
Now that Sonic's in it, I think there's a pretty good chance that we could get a level or two from the classic Sonic games! Or one similar to it. I think that would be awesome. Like, a side scrolling Sonic level with rings that heal you a little or something like that.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu knifewrench said…
Making levels! That is going to kick A! It's become a Smash tradition for my cousin to choose Ness, and then constantley zap me with that stupid electric ball so I can't get anywhere near him.... But now I can get Meta Knight on his A!
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Drey said…
I like the fact that there are so much more colors for charaters check out fire mario color its great.....I wander if it gives you a power boost hmmmm?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu R-S-Lee said…
Diddy Kong. I've been wanting to play him since the first game came out.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu thegame998 said…
I'm tied with the fact of online play, and Sonic joining the battle.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Metaknight said…
I cant wait for brawl I need to try out metaknight
Check out this metal sonic vid link
Whoops wrong vid link
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Thekirby801 said…
Meta Knight