Super Smash Bros. Brawl Help with converting to mp4 for my iPod?

Beardsleyet posted on Nov 29, 2008 at 03:55AM
Yesterday I downloaded Moyea video converter to convert swf (flash) files to mp4 for my iPod. The converter works fine and the videos come out in excellent quality when I try playing them on my iTunes, but when I put them on my iPod it only played audio and showed a black screen.

Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong?

Super Smash Bros. Brawl 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Carrieter said…
The 10 Excellent SWF Flash Converter

A better way of watching SWF flash on any given media platform is converting the flash files to video format compatible with the media player. To convert flash to video formats like AVI, MP4, MPEG-1 and MPEG-2, WMV, etc. you will need flash to video converter. In this article, we will take a close look at 10 excellent link.

Link: link

1. link

link dwg to flash(AutoCAD to Flash, dwg to swf) is the best way to share and publish AutoCAD DWG files, better than link, better than DWF. No need of additional viewer or plug-in to view flash. It is a dwg to flash converter and the best way to share and publish AutoCAD DWG files on the web. It is a dwg viewer without need of dwg viewer. It is an AutoCAD Addins, it supports AutoCAD 2005, 2004, 2002, 2000/i and R14.
It is a freeware. Platform are Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista.
The 10 Excellent SWF Flash Converter | Posted 10/22/2008
Easy of Use: 8 | Features: 8.5 | Conversion Speed: 8
UI skin: 8 | User Rating: 7.5 | Popularity: 8
link

2. link

This link converts DVDs and videos to play on almost any portable device including iPod, iPod touch, iPod video nano, iPhone, link, PSP, video capable MP3 players, video capable mobile phones, and Pocket P.C., etc. Meanwhile, it can also support output almost any audio/video format including Video format (H264, MP4, WMV, AVI, MOV, link, 3GP, flv, SWF, mpeg-1, mpeg-2, VCD, SVCD, DVD, etc.) and Audio format (AC3, AAC, MP2, MP3, link, RA, WMA, etc.).
Publisher is Cucusoft. It is a shareware. Platform are Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista.
Easy of Use: 7.5 | Features: 8 | Conversion Speed: 7.5
UI skin: 7.5 | User Rating: 7 | Popularity: 7.5
link

3. link

It can convert video between almost any formats, burn video DVD or link and SVCD, link DVD and link and cut unwanted parts and TV advertisings.
Publisher is Online Media Technologies Ltd. It is a shareware. Platform are Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista.
Easy of Use: 7 | Features: 7.5 | Conversion Speed: 7
UI skin: 7 | User Rating: 7 | Popularity: 7
link link

4. link

It can convert flash projector, swf or flv to video, such as avi, mpeg, link, mp4, mov, it offers the solutions to problems that many other flash to video link cannot solve, such as video and link asynchronization, loss of frames, audio distortion, the process of alpha channel, and the process of both internal and external Flash video(flv).
Publisher is Flash Converter. It is a freeware. Platform are Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista.
Easy of Use: 7 | Features: 7 | Conversion Speed: 7
UI skin: 6.5 | User Rating: 7 | Popularity: 6.5
link

5. link

It includes Video to Flash Encoder and link. Video to Flash Encoder can convert various video to flash(SWF,FLV) with kinds of player templates. Flash to Video Converter can convert flash to all popular video formats for playing on link, iPod, Zune, link, iPhone, and other mobile devices.
Publisher is Wondershare. It is a shareware. Platform are Windows 2003, XP, 2000.
Easy of Use: 7 | Features: 7 | Conversion Speed: 6.5
UI skin: 7 | User Rating: 6.5 | Popularity: 6.5
link

6. link

It can convert video to Flash (swf) and link (flv), with functions that let other programs feel powerless and easy to use!
Publisher is Moyea Software. It is a shareware. Platform are Windows 2003, XP, 2000, NT.
Easy of Use: 7 | Features: 6.5 | Conversion Speed: 6.5
UI skin: 7 | User Rating: 6.5 | Popularity: 6.5
link

7. link

It is professional Flash video converter software which helps to convert larger number of video formats to FLV, SWF video. It can convert so many video formats including link, WMV, link, MP4, ASF, link, 3GP, link, MOV and FLV to FLV, SWF formats.
Publisher is Cool Software. It is a shareware. Platform are Windows 2003, XP, 2000, NT.
Easy of Use: 6.5 | Features: 7.5 | Conversion Speed: 6.5
UI skin: 6.5 | User Rating: 6.5 | Popularity: 6
[urllink Download[/url]

8. link

It is a High Quality Video to link designed to link to iPod, By using the latest video to iPod conversion technology, It can easily convert video files from various formats to Video iPod with great stability.
Publisher is iPod Video Converter. It is a shareware. Platform are 95, 98, ME, NT 4.x, 2000, XP.
Easy of Use: 6.5 | Features: 6.5 | Conversion Speed: 7.5
UI skin: 6 | User Rating: 6.5 | Popularity: 6
link

9. link

It is an all-in-one iPod video Conversion solution. This suite includes " link" and " DVD VCD SVCD to iPod Converter". It can convert both DVD media and video file media to iPod video/iPod movie.
Publisher is iPod MP4 Converter. It is a shareware. Platform are 95, 98, ME, NT 4.x, 2000, XP.
Easy of Use: 7.5 | Features: 6.5 | Conversion Speed: 6
UI skin: 6.5 | User Rating: 6 | Popularity: 6
link

10. link

It is easy to use and powerful for experts as well. It can link and link any video file directly to VCD, link, SVCD, MPEG1 and MPEG2 format. Pro version included all the features of the lite version.
Publisher is VOB Converter. It is a shareware. Platform are 95, 98, ME, NT 4.x, 2000, XP.
Easy of Use: 6 | Features: 7.5 | Conversion Speed: 6
UI skin: 6.5 | User Rating: 6 | Popularity: 6
link

After our test, there is no spyware and adware in these 10 softwares.

Source: link
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu