jalan, street Fighter Super jalan, street Fighter 4

beats posted on Oct 12, 2009 at 07:34AM
What do you think of the recently announced Super Street Fighter 4? Its an updated version of SF4 with 8 new characters coming out in 2010. The game is gonna sell a little cheaper than an average game, but do you think its fair for the people who already purchased the first version?

jalan, street Fighter 3 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jenslemke said…
If there are many new moves, how the 720pilldriver, or the Yoga throw and some new infinite combos, from Chun Li vs Dhalsim in old Sf4 it should be a great gift for a fan.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Master24 said…
smile
Looking forward to Juri
lebih dari setahun yang lalu bluewolf87 said…
I would say this Updated version of Super Street Fighter IV is Wicked! Of course you Street Fighter Fans knew that it was coming after you've played a dozens of months of The Original Street Fighter IV. This Updated is even cooler, on the new side, it introduces only two fresh new characters Juri and Hakan. It also marks the return of T-Hawk, Dee Jay, Makoto, Ibuki, Cody, Guy, Adon, and my favorite fighter...Dudley. The new ultra combos are freakin insane! It'll make your head spin! Plus The Bonus Stages are back along with the frustrating Trial mode. I was a little pissed off when during the intro they didn't play my fave song indestructible.(That song was sweet!) but despite that Super Street Fighter IV is a blockbuster Fighting game and I will assure you that it should be Game of the Year of 2010!.....Hadoken!