Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 22851-22900 of 31229

lebih dari setahun yang lalu tanglebelly said…
Yea I’m down and I’m on!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TeamPeeta649 said…
*waits patiently tucked into a crevice next to the waterfall, waiting for the last of the warriors to go to sleep for the night* -Bloodpaw

*cuffs Tigerfang slightly* Tired? -Scorchgaze
*holds a vole in his mouth looking around for Bloodpaw*
Tanglepaw

*looks up at him and rubs his head* Well i was until you smacked me on the head. *purrs*
Tigerfang

sits besides his mother* Mama when are we going to see dad agian?
Swampkit
I was just making sure you didn't fall asleep out here on the cold stone floor. *tail flicks in amusement* -Scorchgaze

*slips out while they were distracted, quickly making her way to the lake* -Bloodpaw (We can just have them meet on this forum* -Bloodpaw
lebih dari setahun yang lalu KatieK102 said…
One day I'll stop poofing every other week :P Update me on anything I've missed?
Katie! Not much we are just skipping a few day to get things rolling

I’m not that old you know. •purrs getting to his paws•
Tigerfang

•huffs not spotting his friend and spots Mousepaw• Hey Mousepaw!
Tanglepaw

•reaches the meeting spot and sits down nervously grooming his pelt•
Foxpaw

Yea we were still on the same day of the move until just now. So we really haven't done a ton.

I know. I was just trying to be a considerate mate. -Scorchgaze

Hey stranger! *hurries over to Foxpaw* I missed you! -Bloodpaw
Yea pretty much what team said also ill be on for the rest of the night.

*purrs* Considerate mate you were. *looks at him happily* Still getting used to the word.
Tigerfang

*brightens up seeing her and purrs loudly padding over to her and nuzzles her cheek* I missed you to!
Foxpaw
You're telling me. I haven't used it in ages. But it's a nice feeling to have again. -Scorchgaze

How's the camp?! Exciting? -Bloodpaw
*purrs and looks around* Want to share a meal with me then mate? Or are you still busy with deputy work?
Tigerfang

*nods* Yea alot of work though! *purrs* im kinda upset you didnt notice all the muscles ive gained from working so hard. *jokes amused* How is the old camp?
Foxpaw
Im all freed up. Most cats have turned in for the night. -Scorchgaze

*shoves him playfully* I only just got to say hi! I'm not gonna start flattering you right away. *teases* Same old same old. Nothing very exciting has been going on. My training with Falconstar has been great though! -Bloodpaw
Great i saw a jiucy rabbit in the pile earlier and Skyheart isnt here to steal it . *purrs*
Tigerfang

*purrs and sits down watching her* Thats good what has he been teaching you now?
Foxpaw
Well let's go enjoy. *purrs and heads for the pile* -Scorchgaze

Mainly we've been improving my hunting skills. He says I'm a natural fighter so hunting is where we should focus for now. -Bloodpaw
*follows after him and looks around* How do you think things have gone so far since the split?
Tigerfang

*nods* Makes sense i mean we all know you are amazing at fighting. *purrs* But your hunting was always iffy. *teases.*
Foxpaw

Interesting. It's much quieter around here without all my kits together. -Scorchgaze

Hey my hunting was fine! *purrs* Falconstar is just helping me to make sure it's great. -Bloodpaw
Hey you still have Flintstripe and be is loud enough.
Tigerfang

I’m sure he was so what do you want to do? We haven’t seen each other in days. •purrs•
Foxpaw
*purrs* I have my loud boy and Merryberry, my quiet girl. And I have you by my side. You're the loudest of all. -Scorchgaze

Up to you. We could go for a walk or a swim. -Bloodpaw
I mean we know how much we love swimming so let’s take a swim. •says slowly making his way into the water •
Foxpaw

Oh really I’m the loudest of them all?
Tigerfang
Oh definitely. *purrs* -Scorchgaze

*follows him in* -Bloodpaw
*reaches the piles and grabs the rabbit purring* Still here!
Tigerfang

*looks back at her watching her move into the water and purrs* So how are Mousepaw and Tanglepaw doing?
Foxpaw
Want to eat here or by the den? -Scorchgaze

Good. Things definitely aren't as lively in the den with you and Amberpaw gone. How is she? -Bloodpaw
Den sounds better. *purrs starting off twoards the den*
Tigerfang

Amberpaw is good she has been pretty busy..so we havent had much time to talk..
Foxpaw
*follows him* You can have first bite. -Scorchgaze

I bet you're all really busy getting the camp set up. -Bloodpaw
Well aren’t you kind. •lays down and takes he first bite before nosing it to himL
Tigerfang

Yea but it’s prettt much done so it’s gettinf easier. •swims over to her• So now cats are reallaximg.
Foxpaw
I do my best. *licks his ear before taking a bite* -Scorchgaze

How close do you think you are to being finished? -Bloodpaw
•wat he’s him happily• I’m sure you are. •purrs•
Tigerfang

•thinks• I would say probably tommrow or the next day. •swims around her and looks at her with a grin before ducking down under the water and pulling her down•
FoxpA
So how have you been feeling since the split? -Scorchgaze

*squirms in his grasp and cuffs him playfully* You're such a troublemaker! *splashes him, purring* -Bloodpaw
Like a thorn has been pulled out of my paw it’s great.
Tigerfang

What it’s been days since we had the chance to mess around and talk! You can’t blame me for trying to have fun. •purrs holding on to her amused•
Foxpaw
*purrs in amusement* A breath of fresh air? -Scorchgaze

Yea yea sure. *purrs and bats at his ears playfully* -Bloodpaw
*nods and looks at him happily* Fresh air indeed escspecially with you around. Always keeping me on my paws.
Tigerfang

What!? Its true. *pouts and touches his nose to hers* Plus i still get that terrifying look from your father i dont think he was happy about what i did before we all left...
Foxpaw
We've got to keep moving in our old age. *teases* -Scorchgaze

He certainly didn't look happy. That was a pretty gutsy move you know. He didn't say anything to you after did he? -Bloodpaw
I mean you obviously need to be moving more then me you old tom.
Tigerfang

•shakes his head• I think Hushpool managed to get him off my tailL•purrs• So it’s been all good for me kinda.
Foxpaw
Oh please, I move plenty. -Scorchgaze

Well that's good. How are Mistybreeze and Redshadow? And my sisters and brothers? -Bloodpaw
Mhmm you can tell yourself that. *purrs amused and looks at him before taking another bite*
Tigerfang

*purrs* They are great! They are doing better with a new enviorment i think and your siblings are all fine. Thudnerpaw is Thunderpaw so she is just trying to be the best warrior obviously..Buckkit and Pantherkit are the only kits there so they are just terrorizing everyone. *purrs*
Foxpaw
How did I end up with such a troublemaker? *teases* -Scorchgaze

Sounds about right. *purrs* -Bloodpaw
Excuse me you know exactly how you ended up with me. •says cuffing him• Now finish off the meal before it spoils.
Tigerfang

•nods and swims towards the shore and lays on his back as he leaves the water•
Foxpaw
Okay okay bossy. *finishes the meal* -Scorchgaze

*follows and lays next to him* Just want to relax now? -Bloodpaw
Hey you are the deputy but that doesn’t mean you get to boss everyone around.
Tigerfang

•nods looking st her• unless you have anything you want to do.
Foxpaw
Almost everyone though. -Scorchgaze

No this is nice. *purrs as she stretches out* -Bloodpaw
Mhmm except me and Falconstar! •purrs• So do you want to relax the rest of the night?
Tigerfang

•what I thought! •looks up at the sky then over at her• I’m glad we can do this.
Foxpaw
That sounds nice. *grooms his fur* -Scorchgaze

Me too. Not being able to see you at all would suck. -Bloodpaw
•purrs st his lick at looks st him gently• so how is having me as a mate deputy?
Tigerfang

•looks at her happily and purrs• what do you think you would do if you couldn’t see me anymore?
Foxpaw
Not as troubling as I would have expected. *teases lightly* I think it's wonderful. *nuzzles his neck* What do you think? -Scorchgaze

*frowns* If I couldn't see you anymore? Well like I said before, I'd work my tail off to become the next leader and once I was I'd bring the clan back together. -Bloodpaw
Its new...*says thinking a bit* But i like it.
Tigerfang

*nods* As expected from you. *purrs and sighs* And i would od the same from my side.
Foxpaw
Well that's good. I'm glad you're not disappointed. -Scorchgaze

*leans her head against his shoulder* Not having you around camp definitely makes things less fun. -Bloodpaw
•purrs• I wouldn’t ever be disappointed you know.
Tigerfang

•rest his head on top of hers• Oh? I thought Tanglepaw would keep you entertained.
Focpaw
So then I've been worried all for nothing? *nudges him playfully* -Scorchgaze

Well yeah but still. You were my very first friend. It's not like I could just replace you. -Bloodpaw
Yup you been worried all for nohthing. *laughs and nudges him back* But least you dont have to worry now right?
Tigerfang

*grins* True i was there since you were born you were such a whiney little thing.
Foxpaw
That's true. -Scorchgaze

Oh shut up I was not! -Bloodpaw
•stretches out and wraps his paws around him• Lesst we both have each other.
Tigerfang

•laughs nodding• it’s true you were so loud always crying!
Foxpaw