SS501 Ss501 Fav Song..

3kimheopark posted on Apr 04, 2010 at 05:29AM
Tell me about your favorite song from ss501..
I like all of their song..
but if I must choose..I like love like this, because i'm stupid, and you are my heaven 'cause I almost hear it everyday..

Well, share yours..

SS501 16 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu NinYello97 said…
kiss
Hmmmmm,
Confession, B'cz I'm stupid, Ur Man, Find.....
And ALL!!!!
<3 them very much
especially Q oppa!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu yslove said…
Find, UR Man, Young Saengie's Is it Love?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu PirateNinja3815 said…
big smile
Love Ya, Love Like This, Bye Bye, Because I'm Stupid, Crazy 4 U and all the rest of their songs :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Gue-Chan said…
Wings Of The World, I Erase Tears, I Won't Be a Coward, Nameless Memory, Love Ya, Love Like This, The One, Never Again, Love That Cannot Be Erased...
And ALL!!!.... I LOve Ss501
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu soranamae said…
love ya..and Again..like their tempo mostly...but other songs also good to hear..
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ah85 said…
FIND
lebih dari setahun yang lalu maxygirlforever said…
big smile
Well my fav songs are Love Ya ;) and Love like This...But I <3 I'm your man and Because I'm Stupid too ;) xD

>Emma> =DDD
lebih dari setahun yang lalu oviariij said…
heart
only one day, love like this, crazy 4U, UR MAN remix, wings of the world, deja vu, never again, again, find, wasteland, let me be the one, forever, love ya... AAHH!! so many, because I like all SS501 songs!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu star2828 said…
heart
Sooooooo hard to pick, but i would say, you are my heaven, deja vu, a song calling for you, love ya and the rest of their songs.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu FiveinLife said…
I like Hey-G from Baby, Erase Tears and Nameless Memory from Sangie, Only Me and If You Can't from Jun Min oppa, Fighter, Hoshizora, and Wings of the World.^^
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Kimkimstar said…
heart
I luv all their songs but like Love Ya, Love Like This, Snow Prince, and You are my heaven...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu saphirah501 said…
heart
i love all SS501 song but my most favourites r;- love ya & because i'm stupid!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu basia501 said…
sunny
I love Snow Prince, Warning, Deja Vu, Find, Because I'm Stupid, Ur Man, Love Like This, We Can Fly, Wuss Up, Fighter, Unlock, Love Ya, A Song Calling For You...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sillyhappy said…
mmm i have a lot but i really really love Crazy 4 U, A Song Calling For You, Because I'm Stupid, Never Let You Go and Love Like This
lebih dari setahun yang lalu greenpeasss said…
I love Deja Vu, Love Ya, Love Like This, A Song Calling For You, Green Peas, Because I'm Stupid, Coward, Snow Prince, Hey G, I Am ♥
lebih dari setahun yang lalu HeiligSein said…
Well...I have a 30 fav songs and every day the top of that favs is different. One day I can say "ouch,I definitely love "UR man" the most!" but the next day It's "Find" my fav... and while watching the concerts they gave I love ALL theirs songs the most. <3