south park I know who Mysterion really is!

Misterion26 posted on Mar 20, 2010 at 11:08AM
okay first of all, it's a lil funny none of you ever took in consideration the fact that Tray Parker and Mathew Stonehead are two geniuses who think their episodes in much details..

I can put many examples here that point to the real mysterion..

I'll just put a few

first of all, in season 2. the episode with the giant firecracker snake...
it was the episode where they first introduced the fact that fireworks and firecrackers have been banned in Colorado.. who was the only person who had access to the firecrackers.. who went to mexico to bring the boys their smoking pile of joy? it was uncle Jimbo.. who's uncle is he? Stan Marsh's ofc..

2nd clue was the episode where Stan became emo.. listen to his voice in that episode and try to see the resemblance between that and Mysterion.

3rd clue.. Well Eric Cartman a.k.a The Coon..
he had the letter C across his chest.. a.k.a Cartman

Mysterion.. Letter M ... A.K.A MARSH

how many more clues do you guys need to figure this out?

it was so obvious in the first place.. and knowing how Tray and Stone think.. they would surely try to put you all out of lead.. pointing to the obvious so that many of you will fall to believe it was Clyde all along just because he fall asleep in the class.. he falls asleep in the class in other episodes as well.. it's really unrelated.

Trust me I know how plots work I'm sure I'm right. 99% ofc.. since we can't be all 100% sure.

any fan mail can go to my inbox ;)

south park 25 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu SouthParkSmart said…
Yep, I think Mysterion is Stan, too. After looking at all the evidence, he's the only one that makes sense, especially if you take the firecrackers into account.

Also, at the part when Cartman was like, "Hey, did you guys do anything interesting last night?" Stan was the first one to answer, which is a little suspicious.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Misterion26 said…
I wonder when will the next episode with Mysterion come on! :P
lebih dari setahun yang lalu SouthParkSmart said…
Yeah, I hope they do a sequel. That first one was really a cliffhanger!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu 203177 said…
smile
wow i didn't know stan was mysterion that voice when he talked emo in raisins did sound like him they both sound alike so its got to be him.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Misterion26 said…
that and well I think the whole fire crackers thing gave him up, when Cartman said "Fireworks are illegal in Colorado, I'll tell on you"! I was like.. OMG THAT HAS TO BE STAN! cause I was watching the episode with the giant snake cracker, forgot how it's called.. where Mr. Garrison lost Mr. Hat.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kennyfan-1 said…
at the end of the episode mysterion is kyle, watch this
link
it all makes sense when you watch it
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Puppetmaster111 said…
tongue
Sydney says tis: Im sorry but I hate it it is over rated.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu South-Park-Babe said…
smile
Agreed! He's got to be Mysterion. Plus, when Cartman guessed that Mysterion was Stan on the rooftop, Stan didn't reply. That implies that he was nervous, perhaps?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu moviebuff4 said…
I dunno, that really doesn't seem like something stan would do. Maybye its one of the kids in the background in most episodes who never say anything
lebih dari setahun yang lalu gyra said…
meh
It's not Stan. In the new coon episode "hindsight" Stan's superhero name is toolshed. Tray and Stone seem to like to piss about, so what may seem logical is obviously not the right answer. So please do not insult other people's intelligence because they did not come to your conclusion.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu statboymonte said…
It's Kenny, Cartman accuses him, he has the news clipping and he is only seen once in that episode. Not to mention the M could stand for McCORMICK... aka Kenny McCormick. Secondly, in the The Coon 2 kenny's character is the only won who you can't tell his identity

Cartman is The Coon
Stan is Toolshed
Clyde is Mosquito
Token is Tupperware
Timmy is Iron Maiden
Kyle is The Human Kite (its sounds racist if you say it)
So Kenny has to be Mysterion
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TaylorWho said…
Oh come on, Matt and Trey didn't even know who Mysterion was themselves. And I don't really understand why people think the Mosquito is Clyde. I'm still thinking Kyle is the Mosquito.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kittymeow247 said…
ok it is not stan because stan is the toolshed and you got to think about how each haracter acts in their suerhereo form come on do really think if cartman beat up mosquito and it was kyle woudn't kyle beat his ass!! and kenny would too only clydes mom has lemon wedges recipe and the human kite is sooo kyle mysterion has to be KENNY if it is then ill go HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA allover this screen if its isn't ill say im sorry allover the screen then
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mdedrick said…
It's all on wikipedia:

* The Coon: Eric Cartman
o In first appearance gave monologues in the style of Batman in The Dark Knight and Rorschach in Watchmen
* Toolshed: Stan Marsh
o Has taken his dad's tools to outift himself.
* Tupperware:Token
o Costume made of Tupperware, which ironically reveals identity by his skin color.
* Iron Maiden:Timmy
o A parody of Iron Man as Timmy has his wheelchair covered in metal plates.
* Mint Berry Crunch:Bradley
o A parody of Two-Face in having half of a costume, which is criticized by The Coon. His identity is revealed due half of his face being visible.
* The Mosquito:Clyde
o Wears a mosquito costume, complete with wings and a vuvuzela over his nose to resemble a mosquito's mouth. He is identifiable by his high pitched nasal voice.
* Human Kite: Kyle Broflovski
o Wears a kite as a costume, a parody of the Batman villan Kite Man. Kyle could not be Mysterion, as Mysterion contacted him in his first appearance.
* Mysterion:Unknown
o Like The Coon is based on Batman and Rorschach, but had much more credibility in his first appearance. Fan speculation led to series creators to announce that there was not a particular identiy for him. After his second appearance, and by process of elimination, there is some speculation that he is in fact Kenny, whose voice is often masked by his coat
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TaylorWho said…
Well, we'll see who it really is soon...
And the argument for Kyle not being the Mosquito is a bad one. It was a surprise attack from Cartman, not much he could have done about it.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu shinyhubbcap said…
I'm sure everybody's seen the episode by now but now we all know who Mysterion is. Also, Clyde is the mosquito because his mom yells for clyde and then clyde takes off his nose and says "alright mom" but they had the mintberry crunch, the human kite and mosquito all turn around, I'm guessing to play along with the fact that these kids are so easy to confuse with one another
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pikyachu said…
smirk
IT WAS REVEALED IN LAST NIGHTS EPISODE IT"S KENNY!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu XxEmolovexX said…
yes its kenny! D: not stan or kyle.... -.-
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Alabraxa said…
It's Kenny
lebih dari setahun yang lalu codyxgwen101 said…
big smile
It was reveled. ITS KENNY!!!!!!!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu AliRay0001 said…
angry
KENNY YOU DICKHEAD!!!!
hugesouthpark commented…
Calm down. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu extremeteen321 said…
stan is tool shed kenny is mysterion dumb fucks
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Bartz said…
angelic
Kenny
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Biscuit69 said…
It's Kenny
lebih dari setahun yang lalu hugesouthpark said…
You must feel really stupid, idiot.