Least:
Characters
Lines
Episodes
Songs
Seasons

south park 4 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu giddyseizures said…
Favorites

Characters: Craig & Kyle

Lines: hmmm....

Episodes: Pinkeye, Tom's Rhinoplasty, Clubhouses, Gnomes, Tweek Vs. Craig, Hooked On Monkey Phonics, The Tooth Fairy Tats, Something You Can Do With Your Finger, Super Best Friends, Scott Tenorman Must Die, The Simpsons Already Did It, The Return of the Lord of the Rings to the Two Towers, South Park Is Gay, Casa Bonita, The Jeffersons, Woodland Critter Christmas, Follow That Egg, Ginger Kids, Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy, Manbearpig, Le Petit Tourette, The List, Tonsil Trouble, and Pandemic (sorry I know that was a lot... exactly two per season)

Songs: My Robot Friend (Awesom-O), Wild, Wild West (Cat Orgy), The Body Of Christ (Christian Rock Hard), Rebecca (Hooked On Monkey Phonics), There's Something In My Front Pocket (You Got F'd in the A), and The Sea People and Me (The Simpsons Already Did It).

Seasons: 3, 7, 8, and 11

Least Favorites:
Characters: Mrs. Choksondik

Lines: Hmmm...

Episodes: A Million Little Fibers and more... not popping up in my head right now.

Songs: I can't help but love them all. (Although, I'm not the biggest fans of them all)

Seasons: I don't know... I either love it or moderately love it.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cartmansgurl1 said…
FAVORITE CHARACTERS: CARTMAN,WENDY,STAN,KYLE,BUTTERS,RANDY,KENN­Y,B­EBE­

LINES: SCREW YOU GUYS IM GOIN HOME

EPS: CARTMAN GETS AN ANAL,CLUBHOUES,CAT ORGY,SOMETHING YOU CAN DO WITH YOUR FINGER,SRIPPLE FIGHT,PROFESSOR CHAOS,RAISINS,PRE-SCHOOL,BLOODY MARY,MISS TEACHER BANGS A BOY,IMAGINATIONLAND 1-3,PANDEMIC 2

MAKE IT RIGHT(DEATH OF ERIC CARTMAN) HEAT OF THE MOMENT(KENNY DIES)EASTSIDE WESTSIDE(ELEMENTARY SCHOOL MUSICAL) HELEN KELLER(HELEN KELLER) POOPOO TRAIN(RED SLEIGH DOWN)BUTTERS SONG(BUTTERS SHOW)

SEASON'S: 3,4,5,6,8,9,10,11,12

LEAST FAV CHAR: MR HAT, LIANE,SHEILA,KENNY'S PARENTS

LEAST FAV LINES: KYLES MOM IS A FAT.....................

LEAST EPS: NOT WITHOUT MY ANUS,WEIGHTGAIN 4000,TIMMY 2000

LEAST FAV SONGS: DON'T HAVE 1

SEASON: SEASON 1,2
lebih dari setahun yang lalu 203177 said…
fave characters: Kyle, Stan and kenny.

fave songs: too many to list

fave eps- too many to list

least fave eps- million little fibers, the return of chef, the china probrem, dyikes, eek a penis, best friends forever, awesome-o, cripple fight, stanleys cup. i think that's about it.

fave season's of sp- 1 2 3 4

least fave sp songs- don't really have any.

least fave characters- butters parents.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu KishChan said…
Favorite:
Characters: Tweek, Craig, Kyle, Kenny, Damien, Cartman.
Lines: Almost every little thing they say.
Episodes: I like every episode that includes my favorite characters.. almost!
Songs: La Resistance, Wild, Wild West, Kyle's mom's a bitch, It's easy M'kay, Can't touch this (Tweek version/The Simpsons Already did it)..and many others.
Seasons: Every season. But 3 is my favorite, I guess.