Bio:
Special moves/Others:

There are no rules
last edited on Nov 28, 2013 at 05:57PM

soul eater 774 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 751-774 of 774

lebih dari setahun yang lalu TAIKAMODO said…
"Twinsanity sounds about right."I said, entering the conversation."So, does any of you know why we were called here?"
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TheAdventGhost said…
Jiro: Not a single clue.
Tobiume: We were just gonna be exploring the city, until we got that announcement.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Charlios said…
Hikaru:And you guys are?
Jiro: I'm Jiro Kosaka
Tobiume: My name is Tobiume.
"And I'm Sora!"I added."But maybe it's about a mission? I for one haven't been on any missions recently."
Jiro: And if this is a mission? How are you feeling about it?
"I'm excited, of coufse! The more souls I get, the closer i get to being a death schythe after all."I answered.
Tobiume: You really want to be a death scythe huh?
"Yeah!"I exclaimed."When your a death scythe....Lord death counts on you as one of his personal weapons, and everyone respects you.Some people are scared of me even though I don't know why, andd I don't want them to be scared of me anymore, and being a death scythe is the best way to do it!"
Tobiume: I see.... Then it'll be best if you get the soul.... Besides..... I don't care about being someone else's weapon.... I'd rather stay with Jiro to the end.
"Yeah, having a weapon partner sounds cool, from what I've heard."I said.
Hikaru:Well talking about Death Scythes, I made a promise to Yuki and Yuri about that
Yuki:Hika-Chan promised to make us real stronge Death scythes one day
Yuri:Hika-Chan is like our big brother!
They hug Hikaru's legs
"That's nice....but....Hika-chan?"
Hikaru:* grabs Sora by the collar* No one, exempte the twins, call me like that understood
I sweat dropped.Obviously he'd misunderstood my comment."I wasn't actually calling you Hika-Chan...I was wondering why you were called that.I wouldn't call you such a name anyway...it sounds too personal."Then i gave him a smile."Now....put me down please.I'm starting to run out of air with you holding my collar like that."I said this all in a nonchalant and happy tone, unfazed by whatever anger or threat Hikaru was giving me.But being held by the collar was uncomfortable.
Hikaru lets go
Hikaru:Whatever, The name's Hikaru remeber that, anyway
He looks at the twins
Hikaru:Come on, let's go see what Lord Death wants
Yuri:Ok
Yuki:Coming
The trio walks away
Jiro: That was quite eventful.
Tobiume: Indeed.... Let's follow them and get going. *With Jiro, she followed and continued on the way to Lord Death*
In the Death room
Hikaru:Sup! What do you want with us
Lord Death clasped his hands together as i entered last into the deathroom.For a moment,i wondered just how big the Death Room was.But placing that thought in the back of my mind,i looked forward so that i was facing Lord Death."I'm sure you noticed that mission on the mission board.You know,the Kishin soul in london?"He asked,though he immediately continued,as if not expecting an answer."Well,you see,that mission is quickly becoming pressing issue.The particular soul therehs been consuming more and more human souls at a rapid pace,and is merely a step away from becoming a Kishin."I was surprised t the newss,but didn't let it show."I called you six here because i believe that you together have the best chance of successfully completing this mission without any severe casualties.At least,in the one-star meister group."I took a sideways glance towards the others.They all seemed strong enough,more or less.I looked back towards Lord Death."Lord Death,sir.I would like to ask why exactly i was called here.I am not a meister,in fact,i barely qualify as a weapon.I understand that i have the same privilage and prestige as a meister here,but why me in particular?Why not another meister and wepon?"I asked,and the temperature of the room seemed to drop.Lord Death didn't answer me,but just stared at me.I stared right back,showing that i wasn't going to back down without an answer.
Hikaru:Does it really matter......
"Yes!"I exclaimed."He ever answers any of my questions!He just gives me a weird stare until i just drop it!And it always works..."I crossed my arms,staring back at Lord Death defiantly."But this time i wan't him to give me an answer!'Lord Death continued to stare at me for sveveral more minutes,before with a resigned sigh,he looked away."We'll discuss this when you return.Sound good enough for you?"I gave a nod,and allowed him to continue speaking."Are there any other quesstions?"
Hikaru facepalms
Hikaru:Great, I'm stuck to go on a mission with a complete idiot......
Jiro: No.... Let's get this done...
"Okay then!You can determine how you plan to get there yourself,but please leave within the hour.Dismissed!"I turned and began walking away,my hair shielding my eyes from view.