sonic the hedgehog DO NOT READ SONIC FANFICTION NOR LOOK AT FANART

pinkarray posted on Sep 27, 2014 at 05:17PM
Even if they got good reviews, you still shouldn't read any but a few. Otherwise, endure the pain that I had after reading these terrible stuff with stupid fan characters, looks at annoying childhoods, and just terrible fanfics.

I hate Silvia the Hedgehog as a CHILD, HER PERSONALITY FOR HER AT THAT AGE and whatever that name of that annoying red hedgehog is that was the peace-maker.

Be very careful! Thank you very much for reading.
last edited on Oct 18, 2014 at 08:14PM

sonic the hedgehog 6 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu alphawhitewolf said…
Well I have to agree on that
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pinkarray said…
rainy
Especially be very careful with Silver the Hedgehog fanfiction and art.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu alexischaos2004 said…
Do you even know if some Sonic fanfics are bad? There are actually a lot of good fanfictions of Sonic out there, but maybe you just have never read them yet.

Not trying to make a conflict here, just saying.
pinkarray commented…
Yes, but I hate the one where Silver got beat up in an orphanage. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
alexischaos2004 commented…
That actually sounds a bit too cruel, that is one fan fiction I would actually hate. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
pinkarray commented…
I don't like the ones where he wad little where he cried over kue, cookie in Cute Silver and being overly cute and when he cried after he tripped in Little, those are the worst ones I've ever read. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu alphawhitewolf said…
I think the fans do imagine as Silver being a beat up orphan probably because of his innocence and background.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ameliarose2002 said…
I don't agree. There are same very very very very very very(eca.) bad fan story's, but then there are the very very very very very very(eca.) good fan story's. Your point is a one sided, but your not seeing or reading the good story's so you think that all go them are bad.

If I am wrong then PLEACE do not kill me.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
pinkarray commented…
Oh, no no no. It's okay. You're entitled to your own opinion, dear. But I was just wondering why doesn't some of the stories/pictures/ atau comic buku have any bad reception? I feel that if they did have any, then lebih people would take caution about it. I'm talking about things like Cute Silver, the story where he gets beat up as an orphan, Sonic Kiddies (the one where he and blaze are kids in the nursery), and Little (another comic book about Silver). Those are the worst ones I've read so far. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
gottagofast98 commented…
I really have to agree. But yet, its like almost everything else. Almost. where there are some good fan art and fan stories. But...sadly, there are lebih bad than good in my opinion. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TinyCupcake said…
Well, some of them are REALLY bad. Some of them are REALLY good.