sonic the hedgehog Sonic Roleplay

guilmon2149 posted on Nov 08, 2011 at 04:49PM
make up your own charecter or choose an existing one.
Sonic: taken
blaze: taken
shadow: taken
eggman nega: taken
espio: taken
last edited on Jan 21, 2012 at 12:46AM

sonic the hedgehog 5180 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 5180

lebih dari setahun yang lalu silverstream101 said…
Blaze- *looks up*
lebih dari setahun yang lalu guilmon2149 said…
star: also looks up
Blaze- *growls* how did u get out!

Eggman nega- *laughs* its all 2 easy blaze and is this what u r looking for *shows sol emerald*

Blaze- give it to me!

Eggman nega- i dont think so *flys away so he doesnt blow up again*

Blaze-GET BACK HERE NEGA!! *chases him*
star: 'sigh' 'blows up nega's ship witha rocket launcher'
Blaze- *sees red sol emerald fall and i catch it eggman dessapearing with his hovercraft*
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sparkyhedgehog said…
im sparky the hedgehog

he is part of team chaotix and shadow and silvers best friend
(K now just jump in somewhere)
wink
sparky: hi im sparky the hedgehog epio just called me on the phone, he says its important im a new member of team chaotix so can you give me directions to their base
tongue
(sorry i took so long, its a long story)
(Ya im glad i started a few days ago)

Blaze- *looks at sol emerald as i deside where to hide it*
surprise
sparky: wow isthat a sol emerald!
big smile
Sparky: I have 2 chaos emeralds, but i have no interest in sol emeralds
rainy
"starts to rain"

Blaze- *looks up in surprise not hearing anyone come* yes this is a sol emerald
lebih dari setahun yang lalu HappyDoll said…
zzz
Can I jump in?

Character: Happy Doll

It's something in an AR box.
If you want I can give you my 3DS code.

Anyway, reply if I can rp.
(sure jump in just make sure its Sonic related)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu HappyDoll said…
mischievous
KK. Happy Doll: Derp. *holds up chaos emerald* *chaos controls* :3
(sorry, i have to go someplace, bye.)
emerald: hmmmmmmmm, other chaos emerald users it seems
shadow: oh one of them is my pal sparky
emerald: hmmm cool 'summons two chaos emeralds' HEY BLAZE! WHERE YOU AT?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Evolia-Wulf said…
((I can join?))
( anyone can!)
((Yay! Do I need a form, or I just jump in?))
( just be your charecter or any sonic charecter that isnt taken)
(any offical sonic charecter. even the old ones)
big smile
((Okay! Cool!))

Evolia: The she-wolf appears almost out of no where in the middle of a small rubble heap miles away from the intended area where the others were. Dressed in the ragged clothing that covered her body portrayed a battle scathed look from her rumpled fur and blood shot eyes. But the silvery muzzle bearing a grin told everything became according to a plan of naught her own.
"That was a loose 'un!" She commented to herself, struggling with soemthing in the rubble.
 ((Okay! Cool!)) Evolia: The she-wolf appears almost out of no where in the middle of a small rub
amathyst: 'appears by evolia' need some help?
Evolia: The brown she-wolf jumps a little at the appearence. But turning around, notices who made the sound and flicks her tail, " Nah- and jus' who're ya?"
amathyst: my name is amathyst the hedgehog, i am the brother of silver the hedgehog
Evolia: "Huh, and guess wha? I'm da Queen o' some far away galaxy." It;s a sarcastic reply. She even lifts ehr silvery fingers to make the little marks before turning back to her work, "Dun need 'elp, thanks bu' no thanks."
amathyst: you sure?, i can be very helpful what with my dimensonal powers
Evolia: "Mo' dan possitive." The she turns and glares at him, "What, ya thinkin' jus' cuz I'm a girl I kint do a thin' m'self?!" She appears to be getting easily aggitaited.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
amathyst; oh my no, my brother's friend blaze the cat is a girl and i think she is a great fighter, belive me, i am not sexist
Evolia: "Den back off a-" She blinks, as if struck with something, "Waiiiit a sec, who? Blaze? Silver?" Again she pauses, but now a finger to her chin, "Mmmm...." Slowly the she-wolf backs towards her object she tried to obtain earlier. It's stuck under a slab of iron. Evolia crouches down beside it a moment, evidently thinking a little bit.
Finally, after a bit of what appeared to be simply squatting, a response comes,
"Actually...jus' fo' time savin' measures...iffin ya kin get dis slab ta rise, I kin get m'cloak."
amathyst:lift the slab? HA i can do better than than that watch this 'eyes glow purple and he erases the slab from existence keeping all things under it safe' there you go, 'gives evolia her cloak'
Evolia: She takes it, smoothing the furs on it gently. After a bit of inspection the wolf nods to him,
"Righ'. Thankies, bu' don' expect it every time. Now," She rolls the cloak carefully into a neat roll and fastens it to some straps on her back, "What's that 'bout Blaze again? ya know 'er?"
amathyst: yeah, my brother knows her, as does my friend emerald the hedgehog 'looks up and notices emerald flying towards them' speak of the devil here he is now
emerald: 'floats down and puts the two chaos emeralds away' hey amathyst. 'notices evolia' hello nice to meet you, what's your name?
Evolia: "Never mind dat," She pats her cloak, winking at Amathyst, "Thanks again. Guess I'll sorta be on m'way..." As if by some sort of warning she starts to back away.
amathyst: if you need any help again, just call out my name, i will your voice through the ripples in our dimension. either that or i have very good hearing 'laughs'
Evolia: She seems a little lost at what he meant, but other than that she takes her own way, back towards the rubble heap and over the hill, vanishing moments later through the long grasses that touch the destroyed ruins. The trees perched there sway silently in a passing breeze.
amathyst: hmmm nice girl 'teleports home'
emerald: 'laughs' 'pulls out two chaos emeralds and flies away'
Evolia: *Hours later*
The village that rested within the small pocket of Gondilie hills provided a small scene that looked up into the sunny skies. Or near so, with the dying rise of the blood crested grass, the end of this sunny day.
Evolia had since then started a small pit stop show near a small shop area that studded the village houses. In the small rocks and grasses that clustered the tiny shop yard the wide wolf cloak had been spread out, the silvery brown and gray highlights of the fur coat glimmering in the dead light.
Evolia had sat there beside this coat, looking up into the skies and judging her time weither to start or not.
metal emerald: 'flying in the sky overhead' scanning.... for.... target...... emerald...... the..... hedgehog
Evolia: She's just now starting to relax when she notices a peculiar gleam in the sky. It branches the heavens in an awkward arc and cuts into the clouds.
"What da...?"
At first it was hard to believe. Evolia wasn't one, however, for narrow mindedness. Just looking there, a brief flash, made her react. No doubt about it! the exguast leaving in an unnatural cloud...
A meta!
Taking her cloak and rolling it up hastily, the she-wolf set off in an underground persuit after the Meta.
metal emerald: hostile...... detected....... halting...... 'metal emerald stops in the air'
big smile
Evolia: The dirt skidded underneath her claws as she dug them into the terrian. Without second thought she reacted on her instinct to hide and immediatly tucked behind a moderate sized boulder lingering on the path just outside the village. Her nostrils flared a moment.
No doubt a Meta now...

((Grrr...Gotta go, Guil! See ya tomarrow!))
(bye)
metal emerald: hostile........ gone........... continuing......... scanning
Blaze- *hears emerald and replies* im not sure...nega escaped again but i get the sol emerald this time. *looks around and sees a lake* but im near a lake
emerald: 'sigh' CHAOS FORESIGHT 'sees nega' over there 'points to big mountain'
(making a charecter should be on soon)

Blaze- *sighs* here we go again *keeps sol emerald with me as i run to find him headiong for the mountain* and where r u anyway?
emerald: need another lift blaze?