Sonic girl fan characters New Story Called The Big End

amyrouge00 posted on Jun 24, 2010 at 12:46AM
Hey guys i want to give a big thanks to the crator of lom because i made me think of a new story called the big end i'm going to start it in 3 2 1.One day dimond the hdeahog went to the water of spirts to where she was born. She was in her water form she looked in the water to see what was going to happen.Lengend told that the spirt water told what was going to happen.Then when she looked in the water she chould not belive her eyes she saw A HUGE GAINT WATER CRASHING ON EARTH AND RASIING THE WATER TO FLOOD EARTH!.Dimond gasped,Then she saw to days year and it went to the year it was comeing what was 20100-2014.Dimond went to tell her friends,But befor she chould her half splited from her friends,Dimond scmeed for help.Then her friend Zoey heard her she used her power to make a bride for her Zoey asked:who did you get there and how did your half splied from mine? Dimond shurrged;.Zoey and Dimond ran to cary's half but it broke to and floated to the place she was born,darkalley.Dimond asked:isn't that the plant where people got killed? in a scared vioce Zoey said yep. Dimond said well i'm going for her anyway Dimond said still scared; Zoey said well we need a ship that will last till we get their so they ran to dr.mistifs half befor i went away to. to be coutined....
 hey guys i want to give a big thanks to the crator of lom because i made me think of a new story cal

Sonic girl fan characters 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sierradawn9 said…
meh
what's lom?