Sonic fan Characters Mobius academy (high school rp)

dargox posted on Apr 16, 2012 at 07:38AM
Hey guy it's dargox, so yeah I deside to make a new high school rp a bit more diffent than the rest.

[prologe: dear partends or guardians, your child has been accepted to the high learnings of mobius academy, a wonderful landscape far way from detractions but close enough to a good size town for him/her to relax on weekends as well as state of the dorm room which he/she has the ablity to chose roommates or not. so please fill out the sign up sheet on the next page and send it back for your child to come and learn at mobius academy. Thank you, from the dean of mobius academy.]

name:
Powers:
Skills:
Personality:
Gardes from the last school:
Height:
Weight:
Eye color:
Fur&hair color:
Altire:
roommates?:
Bio:
Other info:

Enrolled students so far:
Sleak (me dargox)
Simy (simythehedgehog)
Grace (gracethefox)
Rynk (takthefox)
Destinee (terrathecat)
Snowy (blossom1111)
Moonlight/luna (lunaAcores94)
Alice (lunaAcores94)
Sanctum (terrathecat)
Steel (terrathecat)
Melissa (lunaAcores94)
Blood (hikari_hiwatari)
Meoko (smartone123)
Kitty (smartone123)
Gyro (gyrothehedgehog)
Trixie (sarathedog)
Spark (sparkxsonic)
Flare (terrathecat)
last edited on Apr 18, 2012 at 05:51AM

Sonic fan Characters 3177 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 3177

lebih dari setahun yang lalu LunaAcores94 said…
Melissa: Crap...god thaz alot of...blood..*eyes turn pure red* Nnooo...Must resist..*Carries blood anad takes out the knife and puts a cloth around Blood*
Moonlight: Maybe alice knows waz going on !
lebih dari setahun yang lalu hikari_hiwatari said…
Blood: *her eyes blinks but then stay low and looks at Sleak*....S-Sleak....*tries to keep her eyes open*
Melissa: U'll be ok Blood, Well have alice heal u in no time! *heads back to the doorms* its super quiet
Blood: *slowly closes eyes her breathing going more and more slower*
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dargox said…
angry
Sleak: *stands up as melissa takes blood* "that it!!! no one hurts my friends and get way!!" *yells out* "DO YOU HEAR ME, YOU MOTHER****ER, I'M GOING TO FIND YOU AND KILL YOU FOR HURTING BLOOD!!!"
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
MOonlight:..ssshhhhh! Hush someone could hear u and could kill u idoit!
melissa: No time for fighting we need to head back now and fast!
Blood: *her breath still going a bit more slowly feeling her heart beat going slow*
Sleak: *takes blood* "fast hu? That's np for me, blood if you can still hear me? Just Hold on and don't go into the light" *with that he take off to moonlight, melissa, and alice's dorm, then knocks on the door*
Moonlight: Alice openup!
Melissa: *breaks the door down and saw the whole room a mess* Wat...wat happen here?!?
Moonlight: Crap! Damn they kidnap alice! Shit the other kids!
?????: *drops Alice down on the ground then takes his mask off* well well well another one successed hahahahaha *he walked around Alice* by the way if your wondering my name its Dexter....
Sleak: "GOD DAMIT!!...WE DON'T HAVE TIME TO WORRY ABOUT THE OTHER..WE NEED TO GET BLOOD TO THE DOC!!"
Alice:..*Blinks and shakes* Why did u kidnap me? Wat do u want from me!?!?!

Moonlight: Crap!!
Melissa: we gotta find alice
angry
Sleak: "OK, TWO LISTEN UP, MOONLIGHT YOU GO FIND OUT WHO TOOK YOUR FRIEND ALICE, MELISSA YOU GO FIND ANY WHO STILL ALIVE AND TELL THEM, WHAT'S GOING ON, AND I'LL GO TAKE BLOOD TO A DOC, GOT WHAT YOU NEED TO DO!!?"
Blood: S-Sleak....*tries to open her eyes but they stay close*

Dexter: the reason why is because i dont want your friends trying to heal Blood after what she did to me
Alice: Why? She didnt do anything...

Moonilght: I wouldnt be too sure Sleak...Somehow, were all trap..I can feel it
Melissa: I can sense it.
Moonlight: Pendo! i can only heal blood a little..*Heals blood*
angry
Sleak: *puts down blood while moonlights her* "when we find the guy who's doing this, i'm going to sread him into cubes!!" *he spikes flare out*
Blood: *mumbles* D-Dexter...h-he's h-here...*forces herself to sit up but then falls back down*
Alice: Aawww thas rude for slapping a human!

Moonlight; Calm down hot head..Blood can u hear us
Melissa: let me give her some too *heals on blood*
Dexter: HA *slaps Alice* she didnt do anything she is an absolout fool and a bitch...she was the girl who abandon me when the police chased after me...she is just lucky her mother is still alive but if it werent for her i would've been like this but oh well she can die for all i care

Blood: *her breathing goes back to normal a bit but her eyes are still closed*
Alice: whos here?
Blood: S-Sleak....w-where are you.....i cant see
angry
Sleak: *cross his arms and taps his foot* "sorry but i hate to see my friends hurt or geting hurt, it make me MAD!!" *he punch the wall*
Blood: *tries to use all the strangth and will she has and reachs up to the pendant around her neck* S-Sleak p-please...come...here for a minute
Sleak: *walks over to her side* "sure blood! What is it?"
(lol XD we just hit 1000 post!)
Moonlight; She ok
MElissa: phew
Blood: *pulls off her pendant and then holds it out for Sleak and opens one eye* take it....its the only thing that can ugh give me enough power....to defend my..self...i..want you...to...have it....it....will..keep you alive...forever....it..wont let me...live forever....cause...of the seal....*she makes a smile for the first time in her life* im..sorry...tell Dad...and Mom...i love them... *closes her eyes and falls limp*
(I barely notice.xD)

Moonlight: NO BLOOD!!! *Kicks the wall hard and the wall on the next room broke down* FUCK!
Melissa: NO blood!! *cries*
(by the way sorry to say but if she takes the pendant off her neck she'll die but there is a way to revive her....you gotta defeat the person who tried to kill her and then someone has gotta spare their blood to put on the pendant and put it back on Blood or she will die forever if she doesnt get it back in a month and i dont mean all of their blood just like 2 drops by the way its awesome we made it to 1000 and is it just me or is this rp getting dramatic)
(Got it)
Moonlight: we have to find the person now
Melissa:...*thinks* u think u know who it is?
Dexter: *sences Blood is dead and makes an evil chuckle smirking at Alice* looks like Blood....is dead..without that pendant of hers she wont be able to be alive for a month HAHAHAHA i haft to take that pendant before she gets it back on
crying
Sleak: "BLOOOD!! NOOOO!!!" *he grabs bloods body and huggs it saying * T_T "YOU CAN'T DIE!! YOUR ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS" *starts to cry*
Moonlight: T_T Come on Sleak, we got work to do, to bring her back to life

Alice;....Think again dex.
Blood: *still stays limp not breathing or making a single move or heart beat but the pendant still in her hand*

Dexter: dont call me Dex and what do you mean think again
Alice: u'll see wat i mean. ^^
angry
Sleak: *takes the pendant from blood's dead hand and clinch his fist around it so...hard it cuts his hand, in a dark tone* "RIGHT! lets kill this fucker!!" *stands up and walks out the door while placing the pendant around his neck*
Dexter: *growls punches Alice making her fly across the van*
(by the way yes Alice was brought to a van thats far far away from the Academy like....he's somewhere near north side of mobius about half a a month away i think....just trying to make it up half a month would do)
Alice: U think im patheic...*breaks free and kicks the doctor and teleports moonlight,melissa and sleak with her*
Moonlight: Wth? In a van?
Melissa:..*blinks and looks at the dexter* Thaz hiM!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu 123KittyCat said…
cool
name:shadow
Type:well my type is tall dark n handsome
Powers:shoot beams of pure energy from hands
Skills:drawing, laughing, being badass
Personality: evil to people i don't like, but charming to those I do
Gardes from the last school: Bs
Height: average
Weight: thin
Eye color:red
Fur&hair color:purple and black
roommates?: Berry the fox
 name:shadow Age:16 Gender:Girl Type:well my type is tall dark n handsome Powers:shoot beams of pure e
(Dexter isnt a Doctor?)
Dexter: nice try *runs off in super speed and then jumps up and disappers in thin air going back into his van which is in the north side of Mobius*
(sorry i wanted this kind of dramatic thing to last a bit longer i never had this kind of Drama in a RP before lol XD)
hi im shadow, what have I just walked into?
(hey Kitty if you dont mind me calling you that thanks for joining the rp! its awesome to have some new characters by the way guys i made a question and i really would like it if some of you could answer it please thanks!)
angry
Sleak: *Stands up and crack his kunckles* "NO YOU DON'T ASSHOLE, YOU KILLED MY FRIEND!..AND NOW I'M GOING KILL YOU!!!" *in a flash of speed he grabs &punchs dexter out threw the van*
surprise
Shadow: OMG, WTF just happened!?, *to Sleak*: what's your damage
Shadow: oh and don't call me Kitty, Its Shadow
Dexter: UGH *lands on his back but gets up and see's the pendant around Sleak's neck and smirks* your friend was the one who abandon me in the first place *runs at Sleak and grabs the pendant then runs to the sea* HAHAHAHA GOOD LUCK FINDING YOUR NECKLACE WHEN ITS IN THE OCEAN *stops and was about to throw it into the ocean*
Shadow: OooooK then, nobody gonna answer my question, anybody,helloooo, Earth to psychos
( OK if I am gonna be part of this RP then i do need to know what the hell is going on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
(no no Kitty when you see the brakets that means people are talking OUT of rp they are still in rp but there just gonna like pause their characters for a bit then go back to the rp anyways there is this dude named Dexter and he killed some students then he almost killed Blood but he never managed then Blood gave Sleak the only thing that keeps her alive but it wont work on Blood anymore so she died and now everyone is trying to kill Dexter)
Dexter: *lets go of the pendant and then gets punched in the face by Shadow*
Shadow: YOU MURDERER HOW DARE YOU TRY TO KILL MY WIFE AND NOW YOU KILLED MY DAUGHTER I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS YOU FUCKIN BITCH