Sonic fan Characters (recolors are allowed) Part 4 Of Heroes In Time Secret Of The Lost Future................(Fixed Version)

popthefox posted on Feb 06, 2011 at 06:39PM
the theme to heroes in time plays.............pervoisly again on heroes in time part 4.............................flame: alright bring it on monster! monster: (roars) (grabs flame and kicks him) flame: AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (falls) ????: (slashes monster) eilly: danny????? flame: danny???? krisha: danny???? ????: ...... u ok flame? flame: uhhhhh yeah sorta thx?? danny: :) krisha: danny where have u been!? danny: i was at the forest walking with cleo intill we heared screaming and saw someone fall eilly: i guess that explains XD krisha: XD danny: well what are u guys doing in this dangerous forest flame: (gets up) where looking for a bell that holds secrets about mobius eilly: yes will u join our quest? danny: sure! moonlight: dan-danny? danny: moonlight?! YAY!! moonlight: YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! eilly: well that was some big monster u fighted danny flame: yea danny: i know monster: (gets back up behind danny) everyone: uh danny turn around! danny: wha-(turned around) monster: (bigger then everyone) ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!1,­wil­l danny and everyone defeat the monster find out on the next epicsode: the monster rasies up again,will everyone will be saved?,(srry everyone if no one knows me and lunacores92 couldnt read the full thing so i posted this on a form page)

Sonic fan Characters (recolors are allowed) 3 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LunaAcores94 said…
heart
WWWHOOOOO!! SO AWESOME!! Dont worry Second Uilmate Life is going to save ya!>)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu popthefox said…
smile
thx! maybe i should of delete the article one
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LunaAcores94 said…
Maybe!