Shuffle! Shuffle! RP

blackpanther666 posted on Mar 18, 2012 at 10:36AM
I thought it would be interesting to make an RP for this, so why not XD

Shuffle! 9 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu SuicideStot said…
fuck
lebih dari setahun yang lalu blackpanther666 said…
big smile
Well, okay then anyone want to join? If not at the moment, I can still RP by myself until some kindly people come join (hopeful look on face).
big smile
Name: Yamato Shiroyuki

Profession: College student

Race: Half-Demon/half-God

Special Powers(?): Can sense what people are thinking and feeling, but this power is weakened in the presence of Gods and Demons.

Personality: Charming and outgoing, Yamato is never down and shows by constantly hassling his friends, especially Rin-kun and Sia-chan. He is never serious and always joking about something, however, he is a very kind person, always taking time out of his day to help others, and a reason why him and Rin get along so well.

Yamato is also very skilled at tai-kwon-do.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu AnimeFan66 said…
big smile
Glady join in! Here is my character facts:

Name: Kasey (Last name unknown)

Profession: Super Hero

Race: Human, but half Ani-Morphus (Space alien race)

Special Powers(?): Transform into "any" kind of species in the Animal Kingdom: from past, present, and myth- can use the species for special powers that no other animals can have (i.e: iron horns, poison strike, and horn spears) and can use different creature combinations for different uses of powers.

Personality: A very kind, brave, loyal, and dangerous being, Kasey became a super hero the minute he had traveled from many different anime worlds- including the world of Shuffle. His dangerous side comes from the fact that he knows when evil is afoot and doesn't "kill" them, but wounds them enough to make them surrender.

Kasey has recently been mastering his Ani-Morph powers.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu saeko_killer said…
Do i have to do a character sheet? /:
It would be preferable., Saeko_killer... It allows us to understand things about your character, in order to RP with you XD
tongue
This is going to take forever to write up...
Can i use characters from other shows?
Wow! I can't believe I neglected this forum so much. I apologise to anyone who was interested. If anyone still is, I will revive this RP in about a month, so, Animefan66, dude you should RP with me when this is complete, okay? Thanks man.

@saeko_killer. If you were planning to RP in this, using characters from another show would be a no-no. I made this so people could create a character. It's really easy.