shinee Say, am I the only one who find Taemin really creepy?

SuperUkeChan posted on Apr 02, 2010 at 12:22PM
I mean, I love him a lot, but something about him is just... wrong. XD
Well, for a few reasons he just scares the shit out of me LOL
1. His smile. He has a cute smile, but it looks like he ALWAYS smiles. And it's creepy T_T I don't know why, it just freaks me out because he never stops smiling! O_o
2. He's waaaaaaay too skinny. His legs are so thin and long it looks like the smallest wind would make him fall. X_X
3. He's younger than me. I don't like guys who are younger than me T_T And he sometimes looks like he's so innocent he's not... Do you know what I mean? It's like those children from horror movies [not that I watch these movies, but in general] that they are so small and cute and then they turn out to be the devil's children or somethingXD

Am I the only one who thinks that? Or someone else finds him so creepy?

[Don't get me wrong, though, I really love him~ He's cute and talented and really sweet:3 But sometimes a bit too muchXD]

shinee 8 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sadie_sue said…
Actually the one thing I find really creepy about him is that he looks like Kato Shigeaki dressed as a white person (like from the Shalala Tambourine video).
lebih dari setahun yang lalu applecake16 said…
angry
Somthin is wrong with you people if you think he's creey
lebih dari setahun yang lalu maxygirlforever said…
angry
I agree with applecake 16!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Juste said…
I thought the same way then you! and u fully recounted the same things then i thought but i just didnt know how to make it in words :D, but I realized that he is still a shy boy who often dont have nothing to say, so he just smiles smiles and smiles: D
love him too :D

lebih dari setahun yang lalu ChelseaRoux said…
lol, I honestly have never felt that way about him. Though I do agree, he is soooo skinny! I mean, some guys just have that body type though. My brother is like that.

But you know what it could be? See, Taemin is still pretty young so I think that he might just be a tad bit awkward in his own skin. And seeing that he's the youngest of the group with four older boys, that also puts him in a bit of a place where he might feel a little awkward or shy or something.

But, I love them all, cause they are all so different and unique with their own littler quirks and everything. ^^
lebih dari setahun yang lalu alyssaminho said…
hey ! the only thing that is creepy bout taemin is that he's so damn cute!~!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Angel-Trix said…
heart
I think he's adorable!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Loveranimegirl said…
smile
i personally think he just has different sides of him.. May be he look innocent or he smiles too many times, its because he's shy and nervous.. Personally i think he's a strong guy inside.. he may look delicate but he isn't :D And when your body grows it stretches so he looks skinner.. But he probably because he dances everyday and it makes him loose weight but not get bulky like other guys who go work out. So if you looks at it this way.. he doesn't seem very creepy