severus snape Severus Snape Look Alikes

ComoLoca posted on Nov 17, 2011 at 04:19AM

Just thought it would be fun to see how many lookalike photos of our Potions Master we can come up with. Any photo is fine. It can be of a woman, man, animal, inanimate object so long as it:

is not offensive
is a photo or a famous painting/portrait of a historical figure
looks like adult, teen or child Snape
looks like movie Snape or the description of book Snape
is not photoshoped

severus snape 13 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu snapeinmymind said…
wink
Cute! He would have been a nice little Snape
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cunha27 said…
Franz Liszt looks like he could have been the inspiration for Snape's looks
 Franz Liszt looks like he could have been the inspiration for Snape's looks
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Retrospectiv1 said…
Wow, I figured this would be the 1st one...

Wow, I figured this would be the 1st one...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Retrospectiv1 said…
And a young Trent......

And a young Trent......
wink
:-P Was thinking the other day that a Snape/James love child would probably look like this:
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 :-P Was thinking the other hari that a Snape/James cinta child would probably look like this:
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ComoLoca said…
laugh
^ Is that John Lenon?!
wink
Yeap :p
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Tim Lincecum from the San Francisco Giants
 Tim Lincecum from the San Francisco Giants
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jester616 said…
I was having an Adam Sandler moment earlier today, and then I had a flash memory to his SNL "Opera Man" days. There weren't any images where he wasn't singing, so I thought this was the least goofiest one. There's a wee bit of a resemblance, no?!
 I was having an Adam Sandler moment earlier today, and then I had a flash memory to his SNL "Opera Ma
lebih dari setahun yang lalu snapeinmymind said…
wink
Ok, I'm not sure if that fits here, cause to that toppic I only have a picture in my head, but somehow I think that J.K. Rowling was inspired by the book 'the pillars of the earth' when she wrote the Harry Potter series. Why? Some time ago I read that book and thought the monk (i thought it was a monk) in there must be looking like Severus Snape, even if he had a shaved head. He was a very bad person! Not as kind as Alan Rickman in his part as Snape.
laugh
@ jester: Lol, yes, I can see the resemblance. We don't get SNL here, so I'm now off to hunt for footage of opera on youtube
Had to look up who he was. This is what I got from wiki: Tecumtha (March 1768? - 5 October 1813) or Tekamthi, usually known as Tecumseh, was a Native American mystic, warrior, and military leader of the Shawnee and a large tribal confederacy that opposed the United States during Tecumseh's War and the War of 1812.
 Had to look up who he was. This is what I got from wiki: Tecumtha (March 1768? - 5 October 1813) atau T
lebih dari setahun yang lalu davidcobb said…
Here is a 2020 pic of me as Snape !!!
 Here is a 2020 pic of me as Snape !!!