Seddie 100 reasons why sedddie is better then Creddie

karlyluvsam posted on Apr 24, 2011 at 12:15PM
Let see if we can make it to 100 - have fun

ill go first to start off

Seddie 25 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu karlyluvsam said…
smile
1 ) seddiie has a color ( red + Blue = Purple ) - almost all there seddie moments are when Freddies wearing blue & Sams Waring red
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu iloveBDC said…
they are more interesting to watch on screen and really funny.. Their such an unlikely couple thats what makes them awesome
smile
3 ) there fighting since in season 1 are so cute
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tdafan121 said…
4) Seddie is the off-couple, for those who aren't right-in-line-no-exceptions.

(Y'know what sucks? The Creddie color is maroon and the number is 32. Why does it suck? One of my school colors is maroon and 32 is my friend's softball number! Rawr... but Creddie doesn't have a pattern, does it? *sticks out tounge and waves striped flag* I feel immature >.<)
angelic
5 ) i googled the meaning of purple

It is understandable that purple represents royalty if one thinks how purple is a mix of red and blue, that is a mix of female and male energies. Mixing female and male energies grants the power of creation which is an attribute of god, thus of kings whom are god's representatives.

heres the link
link

lebih dari setahun yang lalu PftFan99 said…
6) Seddie kissed.. TWICE, and Creddie kissed without having any meaning really, only because Freddie saved Carly's "life", but when Seddie kissed the second time, Sam was showing Freddie that she loves him.

7) Carly always uses Freddie for her own personal game. "Please, for me?" "OKAY!", which isn't true love.

8) Carly has always denied Freddie's feelings, and if Carly really liked Freddie back, she would have stopped denying, and wouldn't deny it in the first place.
9 ) Freddie is OVER his feeling for Carly - he see her as just a friend - i think Freddie started Feeling this way after he Realized Carly could never return the LOVE

10 ) when was the last time you screen Freddie act jealous around the guys she like ( or bust a move LOL )

11) In the eps iHire an idiot - Freddie was trying to talk Sam out of hiring Cort - an seemed jealous when Sam was touching his Hair

12 ) Sam was jealose of Freddie's hot intern - throw out the hole eps it was Sam & Freddie - fighting about firing there interns - an seasons after Cort was fired - Sam fired Freddie intern

13) When Sam said she had a "little crush" on Spencer, Freddie was in the background looking confused and a bit hurt.
12 ) in the iTake on Dingo eps they were totally flirting !!! - when Sam was trying to put the bathing suit on him - Freddie said no - Sam tried to put it on anyway , an then Sam was laughing - but not in a " bully laughing " more like " im having fun with Freddie " - when there Friend came to talk to them , they got all awkward Saying nothing ... , and Freddie throwing the Bathing suit a on the floor

< Why is it a secret that Sam bulling you Freddie !!! >

Casue they were flirting not fighting
13) In the iCarly.com things, Sam and Freddie are usually the ones making videos with each other, when Carly and Freddie never make videos alone.

14) In iSpeed Date, when Carly and Freddie were dancing, Sam walked in, and saw, with a hurt expression on her face.
mischievous
15 ) seddie's fans care enough to make there spot look awesome
lebih dari setahun yang lalu orkneymatrix said…
16. For Carly, Freddie's bacon. For Sam, well, he's not.
smile
17 ) Sam & Freddie fight like an old marrid couple , thats how cute they are
18) Even Nathan Kress himself said that there are more Seddie shippers than Creddie.
laugh
Cause Seddie has 500 fans and creddie has like 300 :P
(Its WAY more than that o:)

19) In iCook, Sam was eating meatballs and she left an F shaped in crumbs on her plate.
big smile
20 )OMFG did u see the promo for " I lost my mind " there totally dating
21) In iLost My Mind, Carly is HAPPY for them, and un-jealous at all, so there is NOT ONE sign of her liking Freddie. Sam and Freddie are happy, and Carly is happy. Exactly how iCarly should be. :3
laugh
22 ) u can see in one of there next kisses there - both kissing
23) In iBeat The Heat, Sam tells FREDDIE to rub her neck. XD Its just a funny Seddie moment to me.
"Freddie, come rub my neck."
"Thats not gonna happen."
*rofl*
*When Will Someone Reply?*
mischievous
24 ) In the new eps there kissing !!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu hello_sun said…
25) Seddie is an "oppisites attract" couple, because they're completely different and they attract. *giggles*
lebih dari setahun yang lalu hello_sun said…
26) There are five Seddie episodes, iOMG, iLost My Mind, iDate Sam and Freddie, iCan't Take It, and iLove You. There is only one known Creddie episode, iSaved Your Life.
big smile
27 ) there kiss on iLost my mind was Epic

28 ) Freddie Grabed Sam to kiss her

29 ) both there eyes were closed

30 ) there holding each other

31 ) eveyone in the Room clapped

32 ) Carly was smileing

33 ) Freddie Smiled & Said a guess were both insane

34 ) He didnt let Sam go

35 ) there was a guy screaming Seddie !!!!!