Rose Tyler Rose Tyler Picture Contest

XxXrachellXxX posted on Jul 29, 2011 at 02:58PM
I've seen these sort of contests done on other spots too, and I always thought it was fun, so why not? :) so, there will always be a deadline for each round to enter, and to vote for the best picture. I will give instructions to each round that what the picture is supposed to be of (ex. of an episode). And the main point is to follow those instructions and well, enter with a picture of Rose.

the prizes would be like this:

First place winner: 4 props
Second place winner; 3 props
Third place winner; 2 props
Fourth place winner; 1 prop

So, most of you voted yes. That means I'll be starting the contest :) if you want to enter, just add a picture of Rose that matches the round instructions and you're in :D simple as that :) if you have any questions, just ask me!

round 1: Rose in 1x01 "Rose" (closed) - vote for the winner here: link
round 2: Rose in 1x02 "The End of the World" (open)

and I haven't decided the deadline to post the pictures, but for now it's a week or two. and the time to vote the pictures will most likely be a week as well :)

last edited on Aug 20, 2011 at 09:13AM
save

Rose Tyler 6 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu XxXrachellXxX said…
mine :)
 mine :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TheDevilsDuches said…
Question for the picture is it only of Rose or can it be of Rose and someone else as long as its from the episode?
 pertanyaan for the picture is it only of Rose atau can it be of Rose and someone else as long as its from
^^
As long as Rose is in the picture too and it's the right episode, then it's just as good as a picture of Rose alone :)
love this one, btw!
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DalekFan said…
Mine!
 Mine!
round 1 is now closed. round 2 is open for Rose in 1x02 "The End of the World"

my entry for round 2
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 round 1 is now closed. round 2 is open for Rose in 1x02 "The End of the World" my entry for round 2
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TheDevilsDuches said…
smile
@XxXrachellXxX Okay, thx
 @XxXrachellXxX Okay, thx