Regular tampil Opinions of Regular tampil

MadManMordo posted on Oct 17, 2012 at 09:33PM
This is where u can talk about ur opinions about regular show and what u like or dislike about it and blah blah blah. :)
 This is where u can talk about ur opinions about regular tampil and what u like atau dislike about it and

Regular tampil 3 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu RegularShowLuvr said…
I love regular show, I love everyting about regular show, I love the characters, I love every adventure they ever went throught, I love all the jokes and references that are in the shows, and I have watched every episode (except for the new holloween ep) a hundred times (literally), and I will watch every ep that will be made

but the one thing that I have noticed, and not the best thing, is that over the last few seasons, it has become a bit more censored, and limited with what they can get away with, I just hope that doesn't get over board and it becomes sissyish like adventure time
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MadManMordo said…
smile
I really like Regular Show. Its one of my favorite cartoons, usually I watch Impractical Jokers or Bad Girls Club but this is a good show to watch at spare time. :)
I Agree with ^(RSL) it has been more censored, but I guess they took it out cuz of reason... IDK?
I wish it wasnt only 4 seasons I wish it was like 5-8, thats how much I love this freakin show! :D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu missdada15 said…
Regular show,for me,is not just the best show on CN,it's the best show ever.

It really speaks to me with all the 80's music(which i love) and i can relate to the situations happeneing in the begging of the episode and i love how those situations later turn out to really irregular.

I can also relate to the characters,they seem very real. They have their good and their bad side,they are not just black and white (Good or evil). I hate shows who have black and white characters,not interesting.

I agree with regularshowlovr about the censoring thingy.